Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!!

Makes you wonder how much education some of these "visiting" posters have with their rants on this board.

Obviously, start with the recent invasion of ManningRules..  with its twisted rationale about the Pats and players.  Selective memory when it comes to team success and the continual references to a very old topic.  What it all boils down to is a great amount of jealousy over what we Pats fans are currently enjoying and what so many other fans wish they can brag about.  When you don't have it, tear the others down, right?  It is the ol' "sticks and stones" routine with these folks and no matter how much they post, it doesn't change the facts and they hate it.  Let's enjoy the ride and smile, shake our heads, and better yet, do not take the bait!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!!

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately too many here feel the need to validate these trolls by responding to them no matter what. Maybe because those who do are little better than trolls themselves.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!!:
    [QUOTE]Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately too many here feel the need to validate these trolls by responding to them no matter what. Maybe because those who do are little better than trolls themselves.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]
    anti..   knee jerk reaction is to "defend" your turf when someone invades and it is tough to not respond to inaccuracies and twisted logic.  More often than not, it incites the original poster to add more fuel to the fire as they wet their lips whispering.  " I got another one to bite on my post!".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I sometimes get enjoyment out of tangling with trolls. It's like a game, and when I get bored with the game I put them on ignore and not say another word. It really PO them when you are in a "heated" debate then just stop responsing to them at all. That makes me chuckle at times.

Then latest Manning one though I just tossed on ignore right away. I can't really get into form until the beginning of the season when I can enjoy watching the Pats while laughing at the trolls and how angry they get talking to me

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Never respond to trolls and good ol BCDottie should delete any discussion threads they started. I have never gone on another teams board because I don`t care what some slack-jawed yahoo thinks about the Pats.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

How about everyone deletes the posts on his threads and ignores him, he will disappear by the end of the week.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]How about everyone deletes the posts on his threads and ignores him, he will disappear by the end of the week.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]
    shenanigan...  if you do that, how do you get your daily chuckle???  All I do is read them and laugh at their mindless blather.  Comic relief is good and these folks provide them constantly!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I've gotten tired of slapping that nitwit around. He's too stupid to make it a challenge in the least.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!! : anti..   knee jerk reaction is to "defend" your turf when someone invades and it is tough to not respond to inaccuracies and twisted logic.  More often than not, it incites the original poster to add more fuel to the fire as they wet their lips whispering.  " I got another one to bite on my post!".
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I think the Pat's do a good job of defending the turf all by themselves. Don't engage in childish back and forth with those who are envious of New England's success, those who come here to entertain themselves because the teams that they follow are unable to entertain them. Silence is golden. It'll drive them crazy.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCMAJ. Show BDCMAJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!! : shenanigan...  if you do that, how do you get your daily chuckle???  All I do is read them and laugh at their mindless blather.  Comic relief is good and these folks provide them constantly!

It's the same garbage over and over. If you've read one troll post, you've read them all. It's always some sort of delusional rant about Spygate. Or how the Patriots are a terrible team. Or some other such idiocy. It's then followed by juvenille insults like Patsies or Cheatriots.

It's not clever. Or entertaining. It's sad. And with all due respect I find it a bit disconcerting that there are people in this world that are so disturbed, childish and intellectually deficient they need to come here and behave in the way that these trolls do.

I'm not a genuis. I would say I posses slightly above average intelligence. But I did mange to mature past 15 and into adulthood. I have found a great deal of success through hard work and discipline. I take care of my responsibilities. And generally speaking, I comport myself in a reasonable fashion in social situations.

To come here and see that those things are such a struggle for some people, to witness the unadultrated idioicy and childishness of some of these people makes me sad. It just makes me think about the bigger picture. And not in a good way.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]its not about intelligence, its about disrupting our social experience. The trolls only job is to sidetrack threads. Only you can prevent trolls. Use the ignore button.
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

agree.a lot if the time, most of teh energy on the board focuses on threads like this instead of interesting football conversations (and in starting interesting footaball conversations). my 2 cents.
    peace

i ignore threads and posts that do not ADD to teh conversation or the community.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBoJackHoff. Show MrBoJackHoff's posts

Alot of them make some really good points. Most of us just cant handle the truth.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Alot of them make some really good points. Most of us just cant handle the truth.
    Posted by MrBoJackHoff[/QUOTE]

What truth troll?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

bo is another manifestation (infestation) of Manning rules.  used the same name on the colts' board to mock BoJangles

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]Alot of them make some really good points. Most of us just cant handle the truth.
    Posted by MrBoJackHoff[/QUOTE]

ZAAP! Another BUG has been eliminated by the Ignore Button.  See how easy that was.

Goodbye.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

It's honestly kind of sad, even a little depressing to think of what it must be like, to actually take the time to go to the extent of signing up, making an account, and posting multiple times on a discussion board for a team I despise...So sad..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoolPat. Show CoolPat's posts

Jus dont pay attention to em, thats what i do.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoolPat. Show CoolPat's posts

[QUOTE]bo is another manifestation (infestation) of Manning rules.  used the same name on the colts' board to mock BoJangles
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

BoBo...Is that you?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!! : shenanigan...  if you do that, how do you get your daily chuckle???  All I do is read them and laugh at their mindless blather.  Comic relief is good and these folks provide them constantly!

I dont find anything funny about a good post, followed by 8 troll posts(most likely rust saying brady sucks, babe saying BB sucks, Rusty saying Babe is wrong, and vice versa) followed by a funny photoshop picture, then 3 more troll posts, followed by another good post, follwed by more troll posts.

most of this forums threads look like a long list of ignored posts.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!! : What truth troll?
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Hey Babe, just click on his personal page and find his truth, you will like it, afterwhich  I'm sure you will put 'Jackhoff' on your friends list ..LOL, and yes agcsbill, I shake my head too but I've dealt with different types like this for 35 years. Clever, talented and convincing etc.  I'm not allowed to go any further than that from a professional viewpoint ....Hope you understand. 

Have a great night ....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBoJackHoff. Show MrBoJackHoff's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!! : Hey Babe, just click on his personal page and find his truth, you will like it, afterwhich  I'm sure you will put 'Jackhoff' on your friends list ..LOL, and yes agcsbill, I shake my head too but I've dealt with different types like this for 35 years. Clever, talented and convincing etc.  I'm not allowed to go any further than that from a professional viewpoint ....Hope you understand.  Have a great night ....
    Posted by palookaski[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your support Pal. I'll always accept friend requests from my fellow Patriot followers. Even if they are the biggest troll on the forum.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBoJackHoff. Show MrBoJackHoff's posts

[QUOTE]We Patriot fans sure do cry alot.
    Posted by CoolPat[/QUOTE]

Just you and Babe.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBoJackHoff. Show MrBoJackHoff's posts

[QUOTE]bo is another manifestation (infestation) of Manning rules.  used the same name on the colts' board to mock BoJangles
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

Not sure I know what you're talking about. I don't know a BoJaingles.
    Nice try tho.