Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Re: Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!!

In Response to Re: Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!! : shenanigan...  if you do that, how do you get your daily chuckle???  All I do is read them and laugh at their mindless blather.  Comic relief is good and these folks provide them constantly!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

So true bill about the comic relief, it's good for the bones and healthy. Some else said 'silence is golden' which is true also. Like ATJ says 'let em spew who cares'.
    BUT, not answering 'THEM' is the key to maintaining our own legit forum threads and NOT allowing them to take possession. We all should take action if that happens again. If they start a thread, I enjoy the 'comic relief' but I just ignore it.

Just like an actual in person session with them, be quick to listen and let em talk all they want and be slow to answer.

I enjoy all of you on this forum and all the info and discussion. I will try to post more but your all doing a great job.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Did agcsbill say something about 'comic relief'. hahahahahah..great work TFB12.
    Took me awhile to notice the 'H" and that was a second dose of comic relief. No offense but the stream from the 'Golden Boy' ... gold color perhaps?

Keep up the good work ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re:  I am pretty ure 5 INTs in the last 2 home AFC TItle games is not good.
    Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure every QB has had a couple of bad playoff games Einstein.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Please don't lie.  I never said Brady sucks. I said he hasn't been good enough when it's counted, especially in recent postseason."

It's not the point you are making, which is certainly fair fodder for discussion, it's the way you make it: 

1. You're utterly relentless about it
    2. You've completely made up your mind, with so little openness to new information it is surprising you want to be in a discussion forum, apparently the main goal is to berate others. 
    3. You are a reductionist, simplifying a complex argument to one common denominator (Brady) when in fact the reasons the team has lost the last two Super Bowls invoke blame almost throughout the organization
    4. You have a way of demeaning and diminishing the validity of anyone who disagrees with you. Not sure if that is your intent but the "I'm always right/if you disagree with me you're a moron" stuff gets old
    5. You're just not much fun to interact with.

You were more fun prior to the last Super Bowl loss, it seems to have set you back somehow, like someone poured your goldfish down the sink or something. 

To be clear, I'm not questioning your football knowledge, which is deeper than just about anyone in here. Also, when I hung out here more I used to love watching you tear down fools from other teams who came in here to make trouble, assume you are still incredibly good at that....

It would just be cool if you could have more fun in here and be less of a killjoy. 

Ah what the hell it's not like this post will change anything. 

Don't bother with the "don't let the door hit you on the way out" stuff, I was here before you and will likely be here after you. It's just amazing how much better the Sox and Celts forums are than this one right now. 

"Umm, no they don't. Jealousy and a selfish agenda they push here is not making a good point. At all."

And on that we are total agreement...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]" Please don't lie.  I never said Brady sucks. I said he hasn't been good enough when it's counted, especially in recent postseason." It's not the point you are making, which is certainly fair fodder for discussion, it's the way you make it:  1. You're utterly relentless about it 2. You've completely made up your mind, with so little openness to new information it is surprising you want to be in a discussion forum, apparently the main goal is to berate others.  3. You are a reductionist, simplifying a complex argument to one common denominator (Brady) when in fact the reasons the team has lost the last two Super Bowls invoke blame almost throughout the organization 4. You have a way of demeaning and diminishing the validity of anyone who disagrees with you. Not sure if that is your intent but the "I'm always right/if you disagree with me you're a moron" stuff gets old 5. You're just not much fun to interact with. You were more fun prior to the last Super Bowl loss, it seems to have set you back somehow, like someone poured your goldfish down the sink or something.  To be clear, I'm not questioning your football knowledge, which is deeper than just about anyone in here. Also, when I hung out here more I used to love watching you tear down fools from other teams who came in here to make trouble, assume you are still incredibly good at that.... It would just be cool if you could have more fun in here and be less of a killjoy.  Ah what the hell it's not like this post will change anything.  Don't bother with the "don't let the door hit you on the way out" stuff, I was here before you and will likely be here after you. It's just amazing how much better the Sox and Celts forums are than this one right now.  " Umm, no they don't. Jealousy and a selfish agenda they push here is not making a good point. At all." And on that we are total agreement...
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

OK, I think someone besides Rusty should take the torch and answer this.

I/we Appreciate your post BostonTrollSpanker but this thread is about TRUE and obvious trolls - outside of true Pats fans - who come in here only to agitate and distrupt the forum. Rusty is NOT one of them. Rusty does not need my defense or want it. See the difference?

Some of your many valid  points are correct but WE ALL KNOW THAT already. Yes, I agree it's 'THE WAY HE MAKES' a point. Rusty has a continuous penchant for bringing up TBs failure in Big Games in playoffs and SB, he believes what he says, nothing wrong with that. He does that continuously and it does not go unnoticed by anyone here who challenges Rusty if they choose - in whom are some members that have fought this same battle over and over.

Your not telling us anything new that we - as a group - have already shared with Rusty. Even Rusty knows this. He has his privledges like anyone else to say what he wants. WE agree or we don't. He pays for it dearly in many instances by others and he returns the favors perhaps more liberally than others.

I think your post is a bit too critical of another member. WE seem to handle it just fine.... even Rusty knows that. Perhaps you should stop 'spanking people' and realize that this is CYBERSPACE. Your touch of corrective measures is appreciated but please realize that this is an open Forum and we conduct ourselves accordingly and is hopefully void of insults and pizzing people off. Sometimes that does not work in a moderated Forum. OK?

Your wrath on this thread should be against the REAL 'OUTSIDE' Trolls.
    I've enjoyed your comments but hav'nt seem much of you lately.

Life is worth living ...Cardinal Fulton J. Sheen

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!!:
    [QUOTE]Makes you wonder how much education some of these "visiting" posters have with their rants on this board. Obviously, start with the recent invasion of ManningRules..  with its twisted rationale about the Pats and players.  Selective memory when it comes to team success and the continual references to a very old topic.  What it all boils down to is a great amount of jealousy over what we Pats fans are currently enjoying and what so many other fans wish they can brag about.  When you don't have it, tear the others down, right?  It is the ol' "sticks and stones" routine with these folks and no matter how much they post, it doesn't change the facts and they hate it.  Let's enjoy the ride and smile, shake our heads, and better yet, do not take the bait!!!

Think: POBAMA and the Dem Super Pacs. Can't possibly run on any "achievements", so let's drag the other guy down into the mud. It's the Dan Rather Symdrome: It may not be true, but, DAMM!!! I sure wanted it to be!

(Actually, I know a buddy of a friend of mine, who's cousin's uncle's best friend told him, during Happy Hour at the Hogg's Breath Tavern, that this new hemerrhoid intruder poster on the board, ManningRules hasn't paid taxes for the last 10 years. Really! And from a truly credible source, too!)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBoJackHoff. Show MrBoJackHoff's posts

It sounds to me like this ManningRules guy owns you guys. I read his post and not 1 fact he said can be proven wrong. Instead, you bounced him out the door. Stay classy Boston!!Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoolPat. Show CoolPat's posts

[QUOTE]It sounds to me like this ManningRules guy owns you guys. I read his post and not 1 fact he said can be proven wrong. Instead, you bounced him out the door. Stay classy Boston!!
    Posted by MrBoJackHoff[/QUOTE]

lol. You're right! These idiots cant back up their own team with facts so they cry to the Mods and have people booted outta here. These Patsie trolls are clowns!Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I said Bo is another infestation from the defunct colts board where he took on this persona to mock Mr. BoJangles.  he will soon go the way of his alter ego as well

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBoJackHoff. Show MrBoJackHoff's posts

[QUOTE]I said Bo is another infestation from the defunct colts board where he took on this persona to mock Mr. BoJangles.  he will soon go the way of his alter ego as well
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

Sorry but you're wrong.

Translation...WAAAAAAAAAA!   Cry

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from davedsone2. Show davedsone2's posts

[QUOTE]Alot of them make some really good points. Most of us just cant handle the truth.
    US?  You are obviously THEM, not US.  It's o.k. with me that you are a flaming ret@rd, dont be a liar too, though

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from davedsone2. Show davedsone2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!! : Think: POBAMA and the Dem Super Pacs. Can't possibly run on any "achievements", so let's drag the other guy down into the mud. It's the Dan Rather Symdrome: It may not be true, but, DAMM!!! I sure wanted it to be! (Actually, I know a buddy of a friend of mine, who's cousin's uncle's best friend told him, during Happy Hour at the Hogg's Breath Tavern, that this new hemerrhoid intruder poster on the board, ManningRules hasn't paid taxes for the last 10 years. Really! And from a truly credible source, too!)
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bringing politics into this.  It wasn't bad enough already.  One thing that got ingrained in me in my Army years and hasn't stopped-  The President of the United States is the highest office in the land, the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, and should be respected.  You don't have to like him, agree with him, or vote for him, but have decent respect for the office, and therefore, the office holder.  That was true for President Nixon, President Clinton, and even President Carter, and it's equally true for President Obama.  So stop treating my president like that.  Show some respect for your country. If Mitt Romney gets elected, I will do the same for him.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    +1 TFB for that 'toon!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!! : +1 TFB for that 'toon!
    Thanks, that one was fun making.  Had all these trolls in mind when I made it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]It sounds to me like this ManningRules guy owns you guys. I read his post and not 1 fact he said can be proven wrong. Instead, you bounced him out the door. Stay classy Boston!!

Really?  You read his post the day after they were deleted and you appeared.
    You ought to be more worried about pervert manning falling off his donkey up there in BROKE NECK MOUNTAIN.
    "DAM, Football, I should have quit you"  LOL