Re: Ya gotta shake your head about their intelligence!!!
posted at 8/9/2012 2:55 AM EDT
" Please don't lie. I never said Brady sucks. I said he hasn't been good enough when it's counted, especially in recent postseason."
It's not the point you are making, which is certainly fair fodder for discussion, it's the way you make it:
1. You're utterly relentless about it
2. You've completely made up your mind, with so little openness to new information it is surprising you want to be in a discussion forum, apparently the main goal is to berate others.
3. You are a reductionist, simplifying a complex argument to one common denominator (Brady) when in fact the reasons the team has lost the last two Super Bowls invoke blame almost throughout the organization
4. You have a way of demeaning and diminishing the validity of anyone who disagrees with you. Not sure if that is your intent but the "I'm always right/if you disagree with me you're a moron" stuff gets old
5. You're just not much fun to interact with.
You were more fun prior to the last Super Bowl loss, it seems to have set you back somehow, like someone poured your goldfish down the sink or something.
To be clear, I'm not questioning your football knowledge, which is deeper than just about anyone in here. Also, when I hung out here more I used to love watching you tear down fools from other teams who came in here to make trouble, assume you are still incredibly good at that....
It would just be cool if you could have more fun in here and be less of a killjoy.
Ah what the hell it's not like this post will change anything.
Don't bother with the "don't let the door hit you on the way out" stuff, I was here before you and will likely be here after you. It's just amazing how much better the Sox and Celts forums are than this one right now.
"Umm, no they don't. Jealousy and a selfish agenda they push here is not making a good point. At all."
And on that we are total agreement...