In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ask Babe if I'm Rusty, who's the King of labeling people as Rusty that he even created a database that you have to register through to prove otherwise.  

[/QUOTE]

I didn't create that to test if people are Rusty. It's been around for 6 years.

You may not be Rusty, that check on the site can be defeated, but you can certainly be as dense as him.

[/QUOTE]

I forgot you're the master of football knowledge and are the only one allowed to deem an opinion correct/incorrect.  My bad.

And believe me, in no way would I ever waste my time trying to figure out how to 'defeat' your little system. I've stated who I am, probably too much for the internet, but I wanted to make you look like an idiot and prove your accusation incorrect.

[/QUOTE]

Very "glenr" like statement by you. There are many people here who know the game. You and Rusty just aren't among them.

Only problem is, you didn't make me look like an idiot. I never said you were Rusty. I said you could be because you agree so much with his stupidity. Just about everybody here knows he has fake accounts. It's not a secret.

Maybe you're a friend of his that lives in another location. Who knows, the possibilities are many.

[/QUOTE]

you are pathetic.....enough of the accusations.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Ya know what's nice?

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ask Babe if I'm Rusty, who's the King of labeling people as Rusty that he even created a database that you have to register through to prove otherwise.  

[/QUOTE]

You may not be Rusty, that check on the site can be defeated, but you can certainly be as dense as him.

[/QUOTE]

I forgot you're the master of football knowledge and are the only one allowed to deem an opinion correct/incorrect.  My bad.

And believe me, in no way would I ever waste my time trying to figure out how to 'defeat' your little system. I've stated who I am, probably too much for the internet, but I wanted to make you look like an idiot and prove your accusation incorrect.

[/QUOTE]

Very "glenr" like statement by you. There are many people here who know the game. You and Rusty just aren't among them.

Only problem is, you didn't make me look like an idiot. I never said you were Rusty. I said you could be because you agree so much with his stupidity. Just about everybody here knows he has fake accounts. It's not a secret.

Maybe you're a friend of his that lives in another location. Who knows, the possibilities are many.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've said I will not personally attack as you just have (except for Rusty of course). But believe me, you, especially you, I would LOVE to tear a new one.

Objectively speaking, you provide absolutely nothing of value here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you.  I'm done responding to this grumpy, miserable old man.

[/QUOTE]

Now now now.... no need to resort to name calling because you can't talk football to save your life.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've said I will not personally attack as you just have (except for Rusty of course). But believe me, you, especially you, I would LOVE to tear a new one.

[/QUOTE]

im sure others here beg to differ.....and im sure you are intelligent on many things....but whats irritating is that you seem to have let your ego get in the way of everything....making threads like this all the time, accusing everyone who doesnt agree with you of being "rusty". we obviously arent going to agree on everything, but the accusations have got to stop.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you.  I'm done responding to this grumpy, miserable old man.

[/QUOTE]

Now now now.... no need to resort to name calling because you can't talk football to save your life.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

im sure others here beg to differ.....and im sure you are intelligent on many things....but whats irritating is that you seem to have let your ego get in the way of everything....making threads like this all the time, accusing everyone who doesnt agree with you of being "rusty". we obviously arent going to agree on everything, but the accusations have got to stop.

[/QUOTE]

Ego? I have no ego in this whatsoever. Plenty of other people simply accept the facts as I do. I'm not special in that regard.

I make a thread like this to express pleasure that hopefully the defensive deficiencies have been resolved. And that is met with disdain by those who  choose to ignore the facts which clearly showed the defense was not very good at all. I don't see me as the bad guy at all in this.

We all know Rusty has fake accounts. So when somebody is in virtual lock step with his lies and made up BS one is apt to suspect it might be one of his fake accounts.

I would love the accusations to stop, but I'm afraid they can't as long as the system allows Rusty to keep his fake accounts. They have banned him upteen times, but he just makes another account.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ego? I have no ego in this whatsoever. Plenty of other people simply accept the facts as I do. I'm not special in that regard.

I make a thread like this to express pleasure that hopefully the defensive deficiencies have been resolved. And that is met with disdain by those who  choose to ignore the facts which clearly showed the defense was not very good at all. I don't see me as the bad guy at all in this.

We all know Rusty has fake accounts. So when somebody is in virtual lock step with his lies and made up BS one is apt to suspect it might be one of his fake accounts.

I would love the accusations to stop, but I'm afraid they can't as long as the system allows Rusty to keep his fake accounts. They have banned him upteen times, but he just makes another account.

[/QUOTE]

its pretty easy to tell which user is rusty, his names are always very unique ha. and i agree its nice to see the defense playing this well and i hope they continue to do so. this thread just has come off as sarcastic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Lets raise our glasses, whatever we got in front of us and take it easy. Nobody deserves to be insulted.... As that weirdo bredbru would say, peace brothers....or would it be paesse bruhtres?

Ahh, I'm just kidding.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

[QUOTE]

So the D was catastrophic in the playoffs last year?

I agree that the Defense looks much better and they can even be called a potent force at this point, but let's not exaggerate on how 'poor' our defense was last year.

[/QUOTE]

They were great until you needed them to make a stop.  Then they were terrible.  THAT was the issue.  They were NEARLY good, which is as bad as being bad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to TroyBrown80's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I agree that the Defense looks much better and they can even be called a potent force at this point, but let's not exaggerate on how 'poor' our defense was last year.

[/QUOTE]

They were great until you needed them to make a stop.  Then they were terrible.  THAT was the issue.  They were NEARLY good, which is as bad as being bad.

[/QUOTE]

So that makes them 'catastrophic'?  What about the Offense, when they were 'needed' to score points in the second half?  I don't understand how one measuring stick can be applied to one side of the ball, but not the other.  Believe me, in no way, shape, or form am I excusing the defense and putting all the blame on the offense.  I've repeatedly stated that both sides of the ball deserve an equal amount of blame and they did not work cohesively in either of the last 2 Super Bowls.  But this little agenda that people have can be applied to both sides of the ball.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TroyBrown80's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So that makes them 'catastrophic'?  What about the Offense, when they were 'needed' to score points in the second half?  I don't understand how one measuring stick can be applied to one side of the ball, but not the other.  Believe me, in no way, shape, or form am I excusing the defense and putting all the blame on the offense.  I've repeatedly stated that both sides of the ball deserve an equal amount of blame and they did not work cohesively in either of the last 2 Super Bowls.  But this little agenda that people have can be applied to both sides of the ball.  

[/QUOTE]

yep, well put.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lets raise our glasses, whatever we got in front of us and take it easy. Nobody deserves to be insulted.... As that weirdo bredbru would say, peace brothers....or would it be paesse bruhtres?

Ahh, I'm just kidding.

[/QUOTE]

YOu know, if everyone carried a gun then no one would insult anyone here.

(I hope I didnt just open a can of worms)...