YEEEEEESSSSS, YESSSSSSS, YEEEEEESSSS. I TOLD YOU WE COULD DO IT (get that game at home)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: YEEEEEESSSSS, YESSSSSSS, YEEEEEESSSS. I TOLD YOU WE COULD DO IT (get that game at home)

Lots of waaaahhhh-ine-ing in this thread by a certain someone. Your team lost out awhile ago, our team is still playing. Get over it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: YEEEEEESSSSS, YESSSSSSS, YEEEEEESSSS. I TOLD YOU WE COULD DO IT (get that game at home)

that game was an absolute classic, and like always gomer pu.ked on himself and threw a late int.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

damn straight...thats the LAST team u wanted to see!honestly bred from an outsider ur constant "i want all the breaks" whine is kinda patheticwhat kind of fan of the pats are you to have so little faith in ur team? u should be better than that i would think...go back and re-read the OP and the same types u have posted the past few weeks...u sound more scared than confident in the pats

I have an idea: Why dont you root for your team the way you see fit and allow bredbru to root for his the way he sees fit?

What is your beef exactly? Youre the one ounding "kinda pathetic" here, not him

And btw the road the Giants took to SB42 traveled through Jeff Garcia, Tony Romo, and Bret Favre...three accidents waiting to happen. Props to NYG for winning, but geesh

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lots of waaaahhhh-ine-ing in this thread by a certain someone. Your team lost out awhile ago, our team is still playing. Get over it.

[/QUOTE]

no doing what i always do, even during the season and before-talk football and do my best to temper the arrogance of pats fans  :  )

why cause jints arent in playoffs (much to ur relief) i cant be into football?  cant respond and throw an opinion and opine out there? come on lighten up

good luck against new mexico state!  (come on admit it that was funny)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

that game was an absolute classic, and like always gomer pu.ked on himself and threw a late int.

[/QUOTE]

gotta say that was brilliant.

and belive it or not. 

exctly the words out of my mouth in the moment before the throw.

really need a pick here

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

damn straight...thats the LAST team u wanted to see!honestly bred from an outsider ur constant "i want all the breaks" whine is kinda patheticwhat kind of fan of the pats are you to have so little faith in ur team? u should be better than that i would think...go back and re-read the OP and the same types u have posted the past few weeks...u sound more scared than confident in the pats

I have an idea: Why dont you root for your team the way you see fit and allow bredbru to root for his the way he sees fit?

And btw the road the Giants took to SB42 traveled through Jeff Garcia, Tony Romo, and Bret Favre...three accidents waiting to happen. Props to NYG for winning, but geesh

[/QUOTE]

no worries ache,

i only respond to those who add to the conversation.

great day huh man!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i am only calling him out cause he's been sounding this nonsense for weeks now-shall we hand pats the trophy b/c they "deserve" it? and needing other teams to do what u fear ur team can't coming from a pats fan is the ultimate pot calling the kettle black

i like the bred man but really enough...

btw love that cherry picked hindsight re: giants road to sb's

u mean beat 13-3 dallas and 13-3 green bay in their stadiums, including in the 3rd coldest game in nfl history? and romo was just the best qb in the nfc that year...don't disparage it b/c u don't want to give them credit

and last year? ryan no slouch good team but ok but then 15-1 pack at lambeau and 13-3 sf in sf?  and toppingboth those runs off against 18-0 and 13-3 pats and that brady fellow?..sheesh

think: garcia, ryan, romo, favre, rodgers and brady twice all but one in their parks or a neutral field? never been done before and probably never again

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

no one else joinin the party?

come on in.

the water's fine :)

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

i am only calling him out cause he's been sounding this nonsense for weeks now-shall we hand pats the trophy b/c they "deserve" it? and needing other teams to do what u fear ur team can't coming from a pats fan is the ultimate pot calling the kettle blacki like the bred man but really enough...btw love that cherry picked hindsight re: giants road to sb'su mean beat 13-3 dallas and 13-3 green bay in their stadiums, including in the 3rd coldest game in nfl history? and romo was just the best qb in the nfc that year...don't disparage it b/c u don't want to give them creditand last year? ryan no slouch good team but ok but then 15-1 pack at lambeau and 13-3 sf in sf?  and toppingboth those runs off against 18-0 and 13-3 pats and that brady fellow?..sheeshthink: garcia, ryan, romo, favre, rodgers and brady twice all but one in their parks or a neutral field? never been done before and probably never again

HFA is a big deal. Two weeks ago the Pats looked like they'd end up with the 3rd seed. Now before theyve even played their first playoff game, theyre the top seed remaining, and suddenly all roads to the SB lead through Foxboro. That to me is omething worth celebrating. Add to that the schadenfreude factor of Manning going down today, and, well,  I can understand why a thread like this is posted

I give credit to the Giants for pulling it off in 2007. Just pointing out, Romo & Farve - two of the more error prone QBs in recent NFL history, each with the knack for turning the ball over at the worst possible moment, which as you recall is exactly what Farve did in overtime of the NFCCG that year, handing the game to the NYG. Gee, shocker

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

damn i fell asleep last night and didnt see the game (it started at 0030 hours here). Logged on this morning to see who won and now am psyched!!! Brdbreu i give you props you did call it! Now lets bring this game to NE next week!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"3 tough games, but we couldnt have an easier road."

Well we could be the Colts the year they came out of the AFC and got to play the hapless Rex Grossman Chicago Bears in the Super Bowl for Peyton's only ring. 

Bottom line is that whoever we play in the Super Bowl, should we make it that far, is going to be a beast of a team, and likely one with a mobile quarterback that gives defenses fits. 

Agree with you that the matchups played out in a good way for us, though I was more comfortable going to the Broncos than I was playing the Raves at home. But either way that game was going to be tough. I think Houston is going to give us a game tomorrow also. 

But yeah, the road has lined up pretty good, better than we had a right to expect a month ago. Go Pats!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

i am only calling him out cause he's been sounding this nonsense for weeks now-shall we hand pats the trophy b/c they "deserve" it? and needing other teams to do what u fear ur team can't coming from a pats fan is the ultimate pot calling the kettle blacki like the bred man but really enough...btw love that cherry picked hindsight re: giants road to sb'su mean beat 13-3 dallas and 13-3 green bay in their stadiums, including in the 3rd coldest game in nfl history? and romo was just the best qb in the nfc that year...don't disparage it b/c u don't want to give them creditand last year? ryan no slouch good team but ok but then 15-1 pack at lambeau and 13-3 sf in sf?  and toppingboth those runs off against 18-0 and 13-3 pats and that brady fellow?..sheeshthink: garcia, ryan, romo, favre, rodgers and brady twice all but one in their parks or a neutral field? never been done before and probably never again

HFA is a big deal. Two weeks ago the Pats looked like they'd end up with the 3rd seed. Now before theyve even played their first playoff game, theyre the top seed remaining, and suddenly all roads to the SB lead through Foxboro. That to me is omething worth celebrating. Add to that the schadenfreude factor of Manning going down today, and, well,  I can understand why a thread like this is posted

I give credit to the Giants for pulling it off in 2007. Just pointing out, Romo & Farve - two of the more error prone QBs in recent NFL history, each with the knack for turning the ball over at the worst possible moment, which as you recall is exactly what Farve did in overtime of the NFCCG that year, handing the game to the NYG. Gee, shocker

[/QUOTE]

a day rto celebrate indeed!

good stuff!

though one should never explain their joy/celebration.

:)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

damn i fell asleep last night and didnt see the game (it started at 0030 hours here). Logged on this morning to see who won and now am psyched!!! Brdbreu i give you props you did call it! Now lets bring this game to NE next week!

[/QUOTE]

hell yeah!

and thanks man.

how many hrs behind or forward are you from easter or pacific time (where im at)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"3 tough games, but we couldnt have an easier road."

Well we could be the Colts the year they came out of the AFC and got to play the hapless Rex Grossman Chicago Bears in the Super Bowl for Peyton's only ring. 

Bottom line is that whoever we play in the Super Bowl, should we make it that far, is going to be a beast of a team, and likely one with a mobile quarterback that gives defenses fits. 

Agree with you that the matchups played out in a good way for us, though I was more comfortable going to the Broncos than I was playing the Raves at home. But either way that game was going to be tough. I think Houston is going to give us a game tomorrow also. 

But yeah, the road has lined up pretty good, better than we had a right to expect a month ago. Go Pats!

[/QUOTE]

exaclty. i lke being home.

and i like that some of the best qbs in the game went down today.

looking for ryan and shaub to go down

then kaepernick next week.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

hell yeah!

and thanks man.

how many hrs behind or forward are you from easter or pacific time (where im at)

[/QUOTE]

I am 8 hours ahead of east coast time. The game started at 0030 here. I will definitely stay up tonite to watch the Pats though!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hell yeah!

and thanks man.

[/QUOTE]

I am 8 hours ahead of east coast time. The game started at 0030 here. I will definitely stay up tonite to watch the Pats though!

[/QUOTE]

glad you get to watch it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Playing at the Razor is way way way better than in Denver. We have not played well historically in that moonlike atmosphere. I would have preferred playing Denver in Foxboro, but that wasn't in the cards. The Ravens could be tough even though they seem a shadow of their former defensive selves. 1st in DPR last year, 22nd this year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

just need to take care of business tonight.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Baltimore beat the #1 AFC contender (on paper) on the road in 10 degree weather.  No one in the country had them winning that game.  ESPN spent most of its time laughing about the Ravens' chances.  Now they're going to be taken seriously. 

They're not intimidated by the Pats.  My guess is they're drooling for the chance to beat NE in NE, again.  Denver would've folded to the Pats, even in Mile High. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bobo354's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to sam0377's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

that Ravens would pull it out.

now we just have to take care of our own business.

3 tough games, but we couldnt have an easier road.

Let's Do It Pats!!!

[/QUOTE]

gotta say again this continuous whine makes you sound like a wuss who has no faith in his team-hey! i bet ur hoping rogers breaks his leg and jj watt trips down the stairs and breaks his shoulder tonite-just to make sure the pats have an even easier road ahead, even easier than last year's free pass

say, anyway the texans can stay home and send a high school team or maybe Montana State to foxboro tomorrow? isn't that awful division and 5-6 automatic wins every year enough for you? 

[/QUOTE]

You got to be kidding, how is your division better, Dallas and eagles.. Wow. Your team got lucky! 

[/QUOTE]

please our road to both sb's would have done the pats in-seriously i wouldn't say anything but all u do is post this crappolla...u want it handed to you? that will make u feel like the best?

as i said why not skip the texans and play miami of ohio?

[/QUOTE]What do you call 53 millionaires watching the Super Bowl???--- The New York Giants.

[/QUOTE]

what do u call 53 losing it?

i won't answer i am too nice a guy!

[/QUOTE]

I will, the giants! You forgot the "too many times during the season" though!

I got one for you. What do you call 53 guy's whose luck ran out?

THE GIANTS