Yet another dominant performance over a really good defense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LutherHead04. Show LutherHead04's posts

Yet another dominant performance over a really good defense

oh wow, like it said here, 5 games 30+ points

http://www.thesportsbank.net/nfl/new-england-patriots-blow-out-bears-continue-rampage-through-nfl/

The Pittsburgh Steelers are giving up 15.9 points per game (2nd in the NFL), New England scored 39. The Raven are 4th at 16.8 per game, the Pats scored 23 on them. The New York Jets rank 6th at 19.3, and the Pats averaged 29.5 in their two meetings. Chicago is giving up an average of 16, and today Brady and company scored 36.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LatenightOwl. Show LatenightOwl's posts

Re: Yet another dominant performance over a really good defense

Listen, as much as I love this role we're on.  Teams like Baltimore, Pittsburgh, San Diego, NYJets, and possbily Indy might see us in the playoffs.  As much disrespect fans like to throw on opposing teams, these teams are in the playoffs for a good reason. 

Don't you think they will adjust to the "new look" Patriots now that they've seen them??!!   See,  I'm one of those people who think the other teams actually exist to win just as much as the Patriots want to. They will adjust to the strengths and weaknesses and bear down tougher.  I think some on here see these games as Madden 2011.  Don't be shocked if the Patriots don't score more than 28 in the playoffs.  Lest we forget Baltimore last year?? 33-14 after we beat them in the regular season, both games at home?!

And would a 17-13 ugly playoff win be satisfying to you?!  I highly doubt that considering the comments made in here. 

Lets enjoy this ride, fellas. Stop worrying about style points and comments made by pundits.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Yet another dominant performance over a really good defense

I wouldn't mind seeing the Ravens again.  I'm sure the Patriots haven't forgotten last season's playoff loss to the Ravens.

WIth Suggs running his mouth, I'd want to play them again the most.