You all wish BB was this funny

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: You all wish BB was this funny

Another great post from a troll!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Stop!

You're killing me.Undecided

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

WARNING!

Please vacate this blog room immediatly!
    A toxic waste ( bjesuss ) has been detected!
    But, before you leave take a quick look around
    this pathetic room and know thy enemy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

Apparently you missed the interview he did with Mike Mayock. Go listen to his story about Lambert and tell me he's not funny.

Troll.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Did FatRex get all emotional and cry?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

38, 39, 40, 41...????? How many years has it been since their last appearance? 
    Were you even alive to see Drunkjoe play? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: You all wish BB was this funny:
    In Response to Re: You all wish BB was this funny : Yes, he said that the thought of his team getting better than last years was all too much.  I mean, where do you go from the AFC championship game, but the Superbowl?  It's nice tobe a team on the rise, and not on the decline, 16-0, 11-5, 10-6.  8-8?
    Posted by bjesuss

Cocaine's a hell of a drug

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

In Response to Re: You all wish BB was this funny : Yes, he said that the thought of his team getting better than last years was all too much.  I mean, where do you go from the AFC championship game, but the Superbowl?  It's nice tobe a team on the rise, and not on the decline, 16-0, 11-5, 10-6.  8-8?
    Posted by bjesuss

you can always go down after the AFCC.  Ask any number of teams that failed to get bac to it this decade

Maybe they will pass a rule that if the NYJ or NYG are within shouting distance of the playoffs the opposition must lie down

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to You all wish BB was this funny:
    [QUOTE]Rex Ryan on when asked about new draft pick Fullback John Conner

When asked about new draft pick "John Conner", I myself, woulda said: "THAT man's a Machine, and a fullback for Our Future...But you can say 'Hasta La Vista Baby' to him having an actual human-looking neck, but really, That's no reason to TERMINATE him."  In all, I woulda made a great coach for The Jets...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

...seriously though, Is there some relevancy I'm missing out on here to this guy having a large neck, Or is this just how Rex Ryan talks...ya know, sorta st^pid?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Maybe, just maybe I can get him to come on my show and we can see if he is storing peanuts in his neck like a chipmonk using his cheeks?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: You all wish BB was this funny : That's because your about as funny as BB. 
    Posted by bjesuss

C'mon "bjesuss" out with it, YOU're Leon.  ONLY Leon would post something d^mb, about someone saying something d^mb, and then after the first poster (it's nearly always that first poster)- exruciatingly pounds some pointed retort into his imbec!lic thread, ONLY Leon would harken back to his initial response to feel he bested that Patriot Fan with the weaker verbal equivalent of an "I know you are but what am I" bell-ringing remark...  Game OVER, Leon (I know, I know Leon-"WHAT game Laz, THAT'S D^mb ya dang D^mmiehead!," right?).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DogenHanda. Show DogenHanda's posts

As long as BB keeps the Patriots among the elite teams in the NFL, NE fans could care less whether he has a sense of humor or not....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

It's nice tobe a team on the rise, and not on the decline, 16-0, 11-5, 10-6.  8-8?
    Posted by bjesuss

see this is why real Pats fans don't take you serious. if you think the Jets are the team on the rise you are a dumba$$.

8-8? youa re stoopid