You denialists still gonna talk SB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

You denialists still gonna talk SB?

This D can'st stop anybody - soon as game on line 3rd and 17 I knew there was NO way this D would win the game. Sure enough give up 12 there and 5 more on 4th down......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

Re: You denialists still gonna talk SB?

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This D can'st stop anybody - soon as game on line 3rd and 17 I knew there was NO way this D would win the game. Sure enough give up 12 there and 5 more on 4th down......

[/QUOTE]

half the defensive players don't even deserve to be playing in the NFL they are so putrid!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

I think the pats could win or lose any one game. That's what makes them exciting. I wish they inspired more confidence, but at the end of the day, there isn't a team the pats can't beat or a team the pats can't lose to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

BB is in that locker room right now saying:

1. It;s OK guys; we don't have Gronk.

2. It's OK guys; we don't have a healthy O-line.

3. It's Ok guys; we don't have Wilfork.

4. It's OK guys; we don't have Mayo.

5. It's OK guys; we don't have Kelly.

This is why the POM POM wavers and b-ll washers strategize football on a board and can't get work on an actual football team.  Me?  I'm just a fan.  If BB says injuries are no excuses, then that's what it is.  Otherwise, you're NOT a fan of BB if you say otherwise.  Get it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I worry about someone who takes so much satisfaction when his team loses.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Belichick looked sick on post game show........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to ctpat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the pats could win or lose any one game. That's what makes them exciting. I wish they inspired more confidence, but at the end of the day, there isn't a team the pats can't beat or a team the pats can't lose to.

[/QUOTE]

Spot on

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

I think nothing is impossible when u have a QB like Brady in the NFL, but rigth now it`s very unlikely

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Sure, why not...

Getting the #1 seed, winning out, and cruising to the end of the regular season would've been too perfect. When looking at everything this year's team has gone through, a comfy ending wouldn't have made sense. 

A #3-6 seed would continue this trend assuming that they manage to win 4 games and the Super Bowl. When looking at teams that recently won the Super Bowl, this would continue that trend as well. An improbable 4-game run... Baltimore, Green Bay... we'll see. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Sure, why not...

Getting the #1 seed, winning out, and cruising to the end of the regular season would've been too perfect. When looking at everything this year's team has gone through, a comfy ending wouldn't have made sense. 

A #3-6 seed would continue this trend assuming that they manage to win 4 games and the Super Bowl. When looking at teams that recently won the Super Bowl, this would continue that trend as well. An improbable 4-game run... Baltimore, Green Bay... we'll see. 

You are a realist in that you just conceeded a bye....3 seed best they can hope for at this point....Pats drop game next week, they are tied with Fins for division....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Miami has the Jets & Bills left... they aren't going to lose either of those games. 

Cincy has the Vikings & Ravens left... can't see them losing to Minnesota... at least one of them will lose in the last game of the season. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sure, why not...

[/QUOTE]

You are a realist in that you just conceeded a bye....3 seed best they can hope for at this point....Pats drop game next week, they are tied with Fins for division....

[/QUOTE]

If the Pats lose next week, they'll still be leading the division by a game. Apparently your "realist" mentality isn't in tune with reality. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  The have as good a chance as anybody.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Spot on

[/QUOTE]

makes every week stressfull, but trying to enjoy the ride! A team that plays their heart out, never quits and wins more than they lose is certainly a team worthy of support.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Don't count Brady and BB out just yet.

Also, Minn is like gum on your shoe, they are fighting hard against all takers and will not roll over.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

It is a reach to talk SB with a run defense that ranks 31st and a pass defense that features Cole and Gregory.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

This team will be lucky to make it to the conference game, let alone the superbowl, and it's a downer to say that but it's what I believe.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

Yeah the defense isn't all that good but the offense can overcome their miscues.  They would have won had the refs not screwed them at the end.  The first was a shove before the ball got there and the second was a grab before the ball got there both in the end zone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to patsfaninpa420's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This team will be lucky to make it to the conference game, let alone the superbowl, and it's a downer to say that but it's what I believe.

[/QUOTE]

Good to see a realist in here...Pats just too beat up to compete. Better to lose in playoffs than SB again

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Here are the denialists' picks before the game:

31-27 pats.

24- 21 Pats.

27-24 Patriots

34-20 Pats

Pats 22-20

Patriots 31-21

27-20 Pats\

Patriots winning 34-24 

34 - 31 Pats

34-17 Patriots

and my favorite:  "Cape Cod Times has Fins 27-23" - Didn't you lose a bet a while ago, in which you were supposed to leave the board forever? go away troll.

How does one interpret all these picks?  As serious football knowledge?  It's OK to pick the Pats to lose, especially when they are not playing good football and squeaking by lousy teams. There's real logic there, not MAGICAL THINKING.  It doesn't mean you don't root for the team.

We hope the Pats will win; that's a whole different cognitive process than claiming they will.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sure, why not...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If the Pats lose next week, they'll still be leading the division by a game. Apparently your "realist" mentality isn't in tune with reality. 

[/QUOTE]

your right - I was thinking Colts now have 9 wins, Pats could be 4 seed if lose next week to Ravens

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Spot on

[/QUOTE]

Yes no question about that

and now

tb said the margin of error is now less, and it is less now even more

Bery few possesions makes it even tighter

the oline is now in shamblesSolder 2nd concuss? i question if he shlould play for along time Boyce now hurt too

Gost had his first bad game - missed fg and putting phins on 40

D was close on 3 plays but couldnt do it

tb came within  a whisker of pulling it off - but eventually the odds stack to hi to keep winning close.

No TO's but .......

Certainly will root for them in every game. They have a chance against any afc team

Seattle on a cold and windy nite in feb?

Onthe chance the Pats get there, i didnt like them playing at Metlife today - but it really was not a bad weather day

I can still see one of denver, cincin  losing again

It is sort of tiring to hear some fans take a holier than thou attitude that other fans dont understand that the Pats arent perfect- no kidding

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not saying they are going to win the SB, but, in the playoffs, it is one game at a time.  Ya never know.  Fat lady ain't sung yet.  I am in the team's corner as I am certain there is not a player in there who thinks like you do.  You accept defeat that readily without thinking you could win at all?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not saying they are going to win the SB, but, in the playoffs, it is one game at a time.  Ya never know.  Fat lady ain't sung yet.  I am in the team's corner as I am certain there is not a player in there who thinks like you do.  You accept defeat that readily without thinking you could win at all?

[/QUOTE]

I know they CANT win it - I stated a thread weeks ago about how D cant stop a third and forever...I knew there was no way on 3rd and 17 with 3 mins to go they would stop the play. Sure enough they gave up 12 yards to set up the 4th down try and missed there as well.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here are the denialists' picks before the game:

31-27 pats.

24- 21 Pats.

27-24 Patriots

34-20 Pats

Pats 22-20

Patriots 31-21

27-20 Pats\

Patriots winning 34-24 

34 - 31 Pats

34-17 Patriots

and my favorite:  "Cape Cod Times has Fins 27-23" - Didn't you lose a bet a while ago, in which you were supposed to leave the board forever? go away troll.

How does one interpret all these picks?  As serious football knowledge?  It's OK to pick the Pats to lose, especially when they are not playing good football and squeaking by lousy teams. There's real logic there, not MAGICAL THINKING.  It doesn't mean you don't root for the team.

We hope the Pats will win; that's a whole different cognitive process than claiming they will.

[/QUOTE]
    So you picked the pats to lose?  If they make the field goal or even maybe don't give mami the ball on the 40 they have much better chance to win ... Hell is DA could have held onto the hard catch in the EZ, they win.... hmmm just like when you said on the game thread Brady sailed one and it hit the wr in the hands.... i doubt your knowledge over any of these posters.