You guys are great fans

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: You guys are great fans

I heard Mike and Mike say today that PM's SB year he had 3 tds and 7 ints in the playoffs??? Is that true?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Hes in a funk now that he has to admit Eli is the better QB in the family...6-3 playoff record, vrs Gomer at 7-8...That fact, plus how he can throw Gomer under the bus soon as dolts jettison him??....Speaking of playoffs, underoo, it has to KILL you that Brady has WON 15 playoff games, as many as Gomer has played in his career

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: You guys are great fans:
    [QUOTE]OK - time to call shenanigans. I realize the polite thing to do is accept a compliment when it is given, but... UD6 has done this before. No idea why, but he periodically comes out with the apology or complimentary post and everyone wants to forgive him. Well, with a history of apologies that end up meaning nothing, I find it unsatisfactory that people keep accepting it, even if to just be polite. 
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

He must have hit the bottle early today!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Yes, there are probably going to be a lot of Pat's fans in Indy in a couple of weeks.  But they don't know who you are.  Don't be afraid.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

somewhere deep in the state of  Indiana a man says....      "yes yes I love the Pats and their fans are the best in the world"

Blindfolded Man with Gun to Head Royalty Free Stock Photo

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You guys are great fans : Ok, well if that's the case, please add to your mea culpa. Phat Rex and Whodat haven't done this yet, so I give you credit for coming in here and admitting something for once. But, don't stop. Go ahead and move right on down the line.  lol
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

There are no apologies.  I've got no reason to apologize.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]UD, that was very classy of you. Who are you pulling for in the remainder of the P/S?  I am guessing Giants, 'cause it is hard not to like Eli's underdog image, and your ID is "underdog".  I have to say that I root for him to succeed, up to the point he faces the Pats. Or do you have another fav?
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]
    Rooting for the Ravens.  Don't know about the NFC.  Have reasons to root both for Jim Harbaugh and Eli Manning.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks UD6. I forget how that saying goes....  "Now if all the rest of the irrationals and trolls would just admit this"  lol  Wheres the best place to park for the superbowl?
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

Phil, just to clarify, by irrationals, you also mean a number of pats fans that frequent this board, right? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks UD6. I forget how that saying goes....  "Now if all the rest of the irrationals and trolls would just admit this"  lol  Wheres the best place to park for the superbowl?
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he's "classy"  like LaDanian Tomlinson.  UD, go skrew yourself.  Take a bus straight off a cliff, and load the remnants of your sorry azzed team with you.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]OK - time to call shenanigans. I realize the polite thing to do is accept a compliment when it is given, but... UD6 has done this before. No idea why, but he periodically comes out with the apology or complimentary post and everyone wants to forgive him. Well, with a history of apologies that end up meaning nothing, I find it unsatisfactory that people keep accepting it, even if to just be polite. 
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Root - as I said, don't take it as going soft.  I am just giving credit where credit is due.  I don't expect you or anyone else to change his opinion of me.  If you wish to respond by telling me to jump in a vat of sh*t, so be it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Phil, just to clarify, by irrationals, you also mean a number of pats fans that frequent this board, right?

I was quoting a quote I saw on another thread. Inside joke thingy. Where is the best place to park though, I'm trying to get a ticket to the big game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]It's Boston Dogg and right now we're spoiled rotten. As soon as the Pats take care of a couple old issues we need to re-pay (Ravens 09 and Giants 07) we get to sit back and watch the Bruins. I always knew you were alright. Now........let me ask you this while you're in such an agreeable and peaceful place, if the Pats win it all this year will you admit Tom Brady is better than Peyton Manning?
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]
    nope, although I'll admit that he is having a manning like season.  You have to remember that I don't give Brady the kind of credit you guys do for the superbowl victories.  The support of the defense and viniatieri had much to do with that run. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Why wasn't Peyton in Green Bay yesterday?  Dad and Cooper were.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

I'd imagine that given his current circumstances that he neither wanted the attention nor did he want the attention taken from Eli should Eli play well. 

That family is very tight and media smart.  I am sure this was considered by all.  Should Eli make it to the SB, I am sure Peyton will make the drive to the stadium for the game. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You guys are great fans :      Honesty has never been your strong suit, Dog(gggg).      
    Posted by TexasPat[/QUOTE]

TP - you may have the others bamboozeled but the irony of your comment above didn't escape me.  Can't really ignore me (as you've said you are) when comment directly to me. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You guys are great fans : Yeah, he's "classy"  like LaDanian Tomlinson.  UD, go skrew yourself.  Take a bus straight off a cliff, and load the remnants of your sorry azzed team with you.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

exactly...you give slime an inch and it oozes right in under the door....  and sticks to the bottom of your shoe...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

does this mean I have take UD6 off my ignore list?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

seeing as your new qb will be known from here on as andrew smuck....   it is only appropriate that we find something similar for you....

i don you smuck-face...    has a certain ring to it no...smuck-face??

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.