You guys are great fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: You guys are great fans

funny how I attempted to give an unfettered compliment and it has deteriorated to this.  Some people just don't get it.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Thanks UD6...  I for one appreciate it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: You guys are great fans:
    [QUOTE]We get it, we just don't trust you.  And don't act like we should. Your Watergate thread yesterday proves you don't get it.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Compliments have nothing to do with trust.  If I see bullspit, I call bullspit.  The compliment was all there was.  If you don't want it, fine, walk away.  say nothing.   but some just couldn't (and I must admit, I am not surprised) hold their tongue. 

I said in follow up that I wasn't going soft.  I was just giving a compliment where it was due. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I came here first because the rivalry between the pats and colts was such that it was entertaining.  Now I have been here for so many years that I seem to know most who post. 

Its not jealousy.  Its complacence. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]RESPONSE: So...you're admitting that the following statement that you made to fellow poster CC was a lie:  "CC - its just that I don't ascribe wins and losses entirely to one person in the most team of games as you do."...because you obviously do ascribe wins and losses entirely to one person...Peyton Manning.    Dear boy - my statements about Manning being the difference between the colts success and failure and that I don't ascribe wins and losses to one person are not in contradiction with one another unless you wish ANGLE it that way.  You see the rest of the colts went ahead and played those 2012 games without Manning and in many of them came close to winning those games.  I absolutely believe that Manning would have been the difference maker in those games, but that is not to diminish entirely the efforts made by the rest of the team.  It is simply that Manning is more of a difference maker for his team than any other player is on any other team - although I believe Brady is very close to that now and has been for the past few years.  As I have noted before circumstances matter.  As I have also noted, you wish to find a lie.  you wish to assign a lie.  your bias makes your thoughts reckless and not incredibly cogent.  There is no lie TP.       RESPONSE: Oh really? You've just admitted in the first line of your post that it was a lie, when you said, "Well, you are actually right TP - my fault". So now, you're trying to cover up your lie by misdirecting the conversation. You're feeble points about Brady have nothing to do with your lie about not ascribing wins or losses to one person.   Dear boy - I didn't admit that I lied.  I admitted that the crash of the colts was due to the loss of Manning, that's not admitting a lie.  It also doesn't ascribe, entirely, wins and losses to Manning.  Manning is the difference maker.  I will say this, however, Manning's presence is important to his team than any other player is to their team.  As much as you wish it, there is no lie.  RESPONSE: Liar...spin all you like. If Manning's absence was the cause for the Colts' collapse, then he's directly responsible for all those playoff chokes over the years, that you and he have tried to pawn off on such things as bad weather, the Colts' defense, a bad kicking game, the Patriots roughing up his receivers, and OL malfunctions.              There's no spin.  The point is Manning's absence demonstrated that he covered up many of the shortcomings of the team.  He can't be expected to cover them up every time, even when he has a good game.  He didn't call the timeout at the end of last year's playoff game vs. the Jets giving the Jets the time they needed to call one additional play and put themselves in good FG position.  Finally, nice effort at redirection - this wasn't a discussion of Manning's entire career.  Your redirections are about as subtle as jackhammer to the side of your head. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Dear boy...you are lying again! You've already admitted, in your own words, that you lied. Twist, spin, and wiggle all you like. You've been caught.

LOL!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

any pats fan that fell for underfraud's praise is r e t a r d e d

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]We get it, we just don't trust you.  And don't act like we should. Your Watergate thread yesterday proves you don't get it.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

That Watergate Post did it for me.   It was a low down, sneaky and slimey attempt to do what he does most of the time and that is dump a bunch of crap on Patriot Fans.  

Somebody said that he appreciated UD6 Posts.  Well I suppose it's different strokes for different folks.  But for me, if something or somebody annoys me, I make it a point to get rid of it.  

I put him on ignore but it IMO, it would be just as well if he went back to Indiana to shovel his snarkey comments where they belong.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You guys are great fans :      Dear boy...you are lying again! You've already admitted, in your own words, that you lied. Twist, spin, and wiggle all you like. You've been caught.      LOL!!!
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    You have a penchant for both putting words in my mouth and reading into things what you wish as opposed what is actually said.  Give it up TP, you are high fiving nothing but dead air.  Its embarrassing even for the rest of us to watch. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Russ,

Here's the thing.  I am honest with myself and I am honest with you, and as a fan of another team, you may not like what I have to say.  Belichick blew the spygate thing.  He played the smartest guy in the room game and probably thought he could get away with doing wrong by employing semantics to his "misunderstanding".  He was likely warned multiple times as reports exist of his actions prior to the act that got him punished. He  doesn't get off the hook for that.  He's one of the best coaches, but he blew it with that and didn't need to do that.   

Polian is easily as good a GM as Belichick, but admittedly Polian slipped in the last couple of years. 

Brady is not better than Manning although he is now playing as good as manning has.  He needs some years at this level to eclipse that.  He may do it. 

Just chalk it up to a difference of opinion.  That's all it is.  That you don't like it doesn't make me wrong.  I generally respect counter opinions, although I am happy to argue them.  I've got plenty of reasons for my opinion, and I have provided them plenty of times. 

The rivalry is certainly diminishing.  No manning causes that. 

I don't want any leverage.  I just want to give you credit where it is due. 

I am actually a very normal person, just a fan of another team. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

notice how smuck-face... doesnt respond to my comments not that i care... iunderstand what he is and where hes coming from... theres no hiding it by being fake as well weve seen it all before...

anyway hes got no b*lls...but he got alotta...

alotta fagina

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You guys are great fans : You have a penchant for both putting words in my mouth and reading into things what you wish as opposed what is actually said.  Give it up TP, you are high fiving nothing but dead air.  Its embarrassing even for the rest of us to watch. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Whatever you say, Pinocchio...LOL!!! Once again, I have exposed you for the liar and the fraud that you are.

I've slapped you around enough...so, back on ignore you go. Go celebrate, Dog(gggg)! You can go on lying, misrepresenting facts, and misdirecting conversations again with impunity, until I decide to start monitoring your BS again. 

I seriously doubt that anyone will want to converse much with you. You have zero credibility, and, by now, everyone knows what your about.

Adios, Pinocchio!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Were you a submarine commander Tex? You definitely torpedoed this clown - drinks are on me at SB46!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You guys are great fans :      Whatever you say, Pinocchio...LOL!!! Once again, I have exposed you for the liar and the fraud that you are.      I've slapped you around enough...so, back on ignore you go. So...celebrate, Dog(gggg)! You can go on lying, misrepresenting facts, and misdirecting conversations again with impunity, until I decide to start monitoring your BS again.       I seriously doubt that anyone will want to converse much with you. You have zero credibility, and, by now, everyone knows what your about.      Adios, Pinocchio!!!

You also have a penchant for misplaced self-promotion, but that's always been one of your shortcomings. 

Does your "adios" mean you are you going to start "allegedly" ignoring me again while catalouging my posts?  LOL!!! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Russ, Here's the thing.  I am honest with myself and I am honest with you, and as a fan of another team, you may not like what I have to say.  Belichick blew the spygate thing.  He played the smartest guy in the room game and probably thought he could get away with doing wrong by employing semantics to his "misunderstanding".  He was likely warned multiple times as reports exist of his actions prior to the act that got him punished. He  doesn't get off the hook for that.  He's one of the best coaches, but he blew it with that and didn't need to do that.    Polian is easily as good a GM as Belichick, but admittedly Polian slipped in the last couple of years.  Brady is not better than Manning although he is now playing as good as manning has.  He needs some years at this level to eclipse that.  He may do it.  Just chalk it up to a difference of opinion.  That's all it is.  That you don't like it doesn't make me wrong.  I generally respect counter opinions, although I am happy to argue them.  I've got plenty of reasons for my opinion, and I have provided them plenty of times.  The rivalry is certainly diminishing.  No manning causes that.  I don't want any leverage.  I just want to give you credit where it is due.  I am actually a very normal person, just a fan of another team. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're ok in my book. I expect any fan would see their guy as better when the legacy of both is so amazingly loaded with excellence. That's pretty normal.

What puzzles me is why you want to be here.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Were you a submarine commander Tex? You definitely torpedoed this clown - drinks are on me at SB46!
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

Wasn't it fun watching him try to squirm his way out from under his lies? LOL!!!  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You guys are great fans :      Wasn't it fun watching him try to squirm his way out from under his lies? LOL!!!  

Well I certainly enjoyed it!