you guys ready for some power rankings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

you guys ready for some power rankings

pre season rankings are out, check them out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: you guys ready for some power rankings

I believe San Francisco is better then 28. They have some talent their it's been quarterback that kills them every year and I expect it will this year to in the long run. In that horrible division I expect them to end up with 6 or 7 wins. Too many to have the 5th pick in the draft. About Alex Smith, he probably does have nightmares about Martz but he probably wishes Norv Turner was still there. Say what you want about him as a head coach but he did a tremendous job with Rivers and Aikman (forget about Heath Shuler though if you can). 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In Response to Re: you guys ready for some power rankings:
    [QUOTE] I believe San Francisco is better then 28. They have some talent their it's been quarterback that kills them every year and I expect it will this year to in the long run. In that horrible division I expect them to end up with 6 or 7 wins. Too many to have the 5th pick in the draft. About Alex Smith, he probably does have nightmares about Martz but he probably wishes Norv Turner was still there. Say what you want about him as a head coach but he did a tremendous job with Rivers and Aikman (forget about Heath Shuler though if you can). 
    Posted by ccnsd[/QUOTE]

its real tough to get 6 or 7 wins without a QB, even in a bad division

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

This isn't the f***ing BCS.  I don't give a f*** about power rankings.  They're mental m*st*rb*tion.

The NFL has PLAYOFFS to decide who's the best

There's no need to wag each others' dogs in order to collude against any upstart teams or whatever.  All NFL teams get a chance to prove themselves.

They have this nice power rankings system called STANDINGS.  We'll see how it all plays out in a week.  Then a large group of the people at the top of the standings get to play each other to prove which one's better

:-O

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

masterbation is fun bro

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxfan5990. Show bosoxfan5990's posts

The Broncos are ranked too low. They should be ahead of the 49ers. At least they have a solid starting QB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

[QUOTE]masterbation is fun bro
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]

lol. +1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I refuse to mix this year's preseason game results in with last year's power rankings.  I see too much evidence that coaches throw lunker plays in with the real plays.  However, I'll make three observations about preseason:  Green Bay fizzled in preseason, and this goes along with half their team turning free agent for the big money elsewhere.  Detroit looked pretty good, and their young hot quarterback would be expected to blossom over the off-season.  New England crushed the living daylights out of the first two teams they played, just like last year.

Here are my end-of-2010 readings, victories expected out of 16 games:

ne    15.6   I prefer 15-1 to 16-0, as 17 regular season victories are impossible.
    gb    14.4
    pit    12.4
    nyj    11.5
    chi    11.2
    atl    10.9
    bal    10.5
    phi    10.5
    nyg    9.5
    det    9.4
    ind    9.0
    mia    8.8
    no    8.7
    sd    8.6
    tb    8.2
    min    7.8
    ten    7.7
    dal    7.3
    cle    7.0
    cin    7.0
    oak    6.9
    hou    6.7
    buf    6.7
    kc    6.6
    was    6.5
    jac    6.4
    stl    6.1
    sf    5.8
    den    3.7
    sea    1.9
    car    1.5
    az    1.2

Vis.  Home   my pts / vegas / difference.

no    gb            11.5    4.5    7.0   Again, Green Bay lost a lot of players.
    ten    jac            1.1    2.5    -1.4
    ind    hou            -0.4    2    -2.4
    cin    cle            3.0    3    0.0
    buf    kc            2.9    6.5    -3.6
    pit    bal            0.2    2.5    -2.3
    atl    chi            3.5    -1    4.5
    phi    stl            -3.5    -3.5    0.0
    det    tb            1.1    3    -1.9  Detroit looks hot
    sea    sf            8.9    5.5    3.4
    nyg    was            -1.5    -3    1.5
    min    sd            4.2    9.5    -5.3
    car    az            2.6    3.5    -0.9
    dal    nyj            9.3    4    5.3
    ne    mia            -7.2    -4    -3.2  New England looks hot
    oak    den            -1.8    0    -1.8

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

[QUOTE]masterbation is fun bro

yeah but in the end you are just ****ing yourself

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]The Broncos are ranked too low. They should be ahead of the 49ers. At least they have a solid starting QB.
    Posted by bosoxfan5990[/QUOTE]

debatable

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: you guys ready for some power rankings : yeah but in the end you are just ****ing yourself
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

real original 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyIove. Show IndyIove's posts

am i the only 1 that can only see a few teams on that page?  i dont see links to the rest of the article or anyting either

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

its done in sections indy, pre season rankings take a more in depth look, so its done 5-6 teams per article. next one should be out tomorrow

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxfan5990. Show bosoxfan5990's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: you guys ready for some power rankings : debatable

I mean, teams suck, but I'll take a team with an established QB over a team with an established RB.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]its done in sections indy, pre season rankings take a more in depth look, so its done 5-6 teams per article. next one should be out tomorrow
    Games start tomorrow, do you think the preseason rankings will be all done by week 8?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: you guys ready for some power rankings : Games start tomorrow, do you think the preseason rankings will be all done by week 8?
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

they'll all be done by the time the pats kick off