You Guys want to hear something funny?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

You Guys want to hear something funny?

I believe Underdoggg has been banned for the last couple of days and he doesn't know it. I keep seeing his name pop up as the last post on a thread but when I go in he's not there. My question is this: We know that underdoggg has posted on the, "Mathis wants new Contract" Thread but can't express himself now. What do you think  Underdoggs post would have said on that thread? LMAO

Come on Dogg, Get with the program and start a new Profile!! This is BDC not IDC. Unfortunately you're going to have to go to 5 G's if this is true.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: You Guys want to hear something funny?

TP - must have had me banned after I slayed the wimp.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: You Guys want to hear something funny?:
    Unbelievable - if you are not signed out you don't know.  The same thing happened the first time.  I am going to have to be more careful with my criticism.  Clearly and obviously Texas Pat was soooooo upset over being treated like a hated stepchild that he turned me in.  He is so sensitive and he is never willing to admit when he is wrong.  I was going to go by the simple name of 5G but it was already taken.  4g dog will now have to become 6g.
    Posted by underdoggggg

Welcome back..LOL. I was reading the TP thread the other day and I noticed they removed about a dozen of your posts all at once. I said that can't be good. I've been laughing reading the threads because I know your posting on them.

Just remember there are more G's where that came from.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm not entirely sure what the criteria is for being banned.

It may be that all it takes is for someone to report that you're "being mean" to them. It is kind of funny, though, how your posts will appear to you but not to anyone else. Made me feel kind of silly when it happened to me.

The really funny part is how broad the "auto-sensor" is, but how certain words slip under the radar, particularly if you combine them in novel ways.

There process appears entirely arbitray. There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason.

Balls.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Unbelievable - if you are not signed out you don't know.  The same thing happened the first time.  I am going to have to be more careful with my criticism.  Clearly and obviously Texas Pat was soooooo upset over being treated like a hated stepchild that he turned me in.  He is so sensitive and he is never willing to admit when he is wrong.  I was going to go by the simple name of 5G but it was already taken.  4g dog will now have to become 6g.
    Posted by underdoggggg
    At least someone gave you a shout out to let you know of the banning, I was banned for a year before I realized what had happened....No biggie as I post on so many different sites I didn't even realize i was banned.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

You can always read banned users posts by clicking the little RSS button on the right above the first post (near the "Mark All as Read" button).  The RSS version of the posts do not hide banned users remarks.  There are a couple of users who I will not name (because they are a.holes) who have been posting for months without realizing they are banned.  The funny thing is that one of them even writes very long detailed posts.  If the guy was so smart you'd think he'd start to wonder why nobody responds...

I like the RSS version of a thread because it shows the latest post on top and you don't have to go through a bunch of pages.  All of the posts are there.

Message to the board regular behind the fictitious Leon and Togah characters, your posts are not visible in the RSS feeds, they get deleted, not hidden.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"Unbelievable - if you are not signed out you don't know.  The same thing happened the first time. 

I am going to have to be more careful with my criticism.  Clearly and obviously Texas Pat was soooooo upset over being treated like a hated stepchild that he turned me in. 

He is so sensitive and he is never willing to admit when he is wrong. 

I was going to go by the simple name of 5G but it was already taken.  4g dog will now have to become 6g. " 5gdog
    ____

lmao. We can't "hate" you to much if we're giving u a heads up!! :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Caraway - thanks for the rss info.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

What would have been funnier still is if you let that malodorous mutt continue to twist in the wind. Why would you show any respect for that heinous troll? That thing certainly no respect for anyone on this board.

You disappoint me, e.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Posted by underdoggggg

You are such an egotistical crybaby, just like Peyton Manning...LOL!! Do you really think that I somehow turned you in, when I get so much enjoyment verbally tearing you to shreads??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Thanks for the love guys.  Frankly, I think you like me here because then you have someone to beat on.  LOL. I will say this though, it chafes me when someone like Texas Pat, who knows how to dish it out as well as anyone, chooses to report abuse and get people banned just because he doesn't know how to take the backlash.  The guy never admits he's wrong and simply is not mature enough to handle the criticism when he has been proven wrong and/or petty.
    Posted by underdoggggg

Dogg, a lot of folks make the mistake of thinking it has to be someone with a username that is reporting folks.  This site allows anonymous readers to report people.  For every registered reader there are probably 100 anonymous people that read the forums.  All it takes is any reader to not like what someone says.  I've heard a lot of accusations about turning people in from a lot of folks, but truth is that it's very likely some anonymous reader reported someone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

What would have been funnier still is if you let that malodorous mutt continue to twist in the wind. Why would you show any respect for that heinous troll? That thing certainly no respect for anyone on this board. You disappoint me, e.
    Posted by antibody

My Apologies sir,

I was a little a little torn but I was weakened by a couple of Glasses of Russell's Reserve and Gingerale.LOL.Besides, I was the only one who knew he was banned and it's certainly no fun to laugh alone.
    He would have figured it out pretty soon anyway. The last time it happened it took about 5 days and then somebody said, " Hey, Why hasn't Underdoggg been posting lately". Once you read that about yourself it's a dead giveaway..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: You Guys want to hear something funny? : My Apologies sir, I was a little a little torn but I was weakened by a couple of Glasses of Russell's Reserve and Gingerale.LOL.Besides, I was the only one who knew he was banned and it's certainly no fun to laugh alone. He would have figured it out pretty soon anyway. The last time it happened it took about 5 days and then somebody said, " Hey, Why hasn't Underdoggg been posting lately". Once you read that about yourself it's a dead giveaway..
    Posted by ewhite1065

I can't really blame you as I am weakened by imbibement myself from time to time.(What time is it?) Shouldn't let the mangy mutt bother me. It's just the thought of the thing thinking it was being ignored for once tickled me no end. You're right, It would have figured things out amyway. I guess the thing is as inevitable as pot-holes and you're going to run into them. When you do, you curse the thing and move on.
    I mean no offense to you and take none from you.
    It was a good laugh while it lasted.
    Peace.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

LOL!  Underwear got PWNED!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

The title of this thread did not disappoint, good find white!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

Dog,

Indeed you are the one that everyone loves to hate but everyone has at least to acknowledge your absolute (psychotic?) determination to post on this forum.
    I am sure if you would disappear TP would feel lonely. :-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I don't think he should be banned, he is not a troll.  Well, he is a little bit, with the spygate stuff, but he is certainly NO leon.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: You Guys want to hear something funny? : I know you did.  Its your MO.  Deny it all you like.  We all know you would never admit it.  You've proven you can't admit when you are wrong.  You've proven you do not have a grasp of reality.  You've proven you can't handle criticism. 
    Posted by underdoggggg

Posting like a 10 year old and engaging in childish personal attacks is what got you run...and is your MO. Your raging paranoia is the icing on the cake. As for my MO, Dog(gggg)...if anything...its swatting you with a newspaper whenever you get too out of control...LOL!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"My Apologies sir,

I was a little a little torn but I was weakened by a couple of Glasses of Russell's Reserve and Gingerale.LOL.Besides, I was the only one who knew he was banned and it's certainly no fun to laugh alone.
    He would have figured it out pretty soon anyway. The last time it happened it took about 5 days and then somebody said, " Hey, Why hasn't Underdoggg been posting lately". Once you read that about yourself it's a dead giveaway..
    "

It's good to share.....it was funny, even at doggggg's expense.

besides, it doesn't bother me that he posts on this board. As I've said...it'd be kind of boring w/o similar posters.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: You Guys want to hear something funny? :      Posting like a 10 year old and engaging in childish personal attacks is what got you run...and is your MO. Your raging paranoia is the icing on the cake. As for my MO, Dog(gggg)...if anything...its swatting you with a newspaper whenever you get too out of control...LOL!!!
    Posted by TexasPat3

Wow, you nailed it right on the head......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

That is why I have this spiffy new screen name... :-/

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

MPF - agreed - isn't it funny that he follows up what I say about him with the same "themed" retort.  It is just as you said (was it you), the rubber/glue thing.  I call him childish, he retorts with the same. I say something is his MO, he retorts with the same.  Sigh.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

MPF - agreed - isn't it funny that he follows up what I say about him with the same "themed" retort.  It is just as you said (was it you), the rubber/glue thing.  I call him childish, he retorts with the same. I say something is his MO, he retorts with the same.  Sigh.
    Posted by underdoggggg

Welcome back, Dog(gggg). :) 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Doggg, regardless if he was mocking or not anybody who read the thread saw who was right and who was wrong. Not so much about the Bears situation but how Tex used to think his opinions were facts. Him and I cleared that up, I mean I think I got through to him anyway. He did concede the point and then I believe I got the last word in, which was another thing I was determined to do... That is unless he posted in the middle of the night and I missed it....
    Posted by MaritimePatsFan

lmao. Doesn't everyone like to get the last word in? :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Posted by underdoggggg

In Response to Re: You Guys want to hear something funny? :      Welcome back, Dog(gggg). :) 
    Posted by TexasPat3

Lifelong "enemies" turned "friends"? Egads, what's happening to this country....lol.