You really have to Love Wes Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

You really have to Love Wes Welker

Every game w/ out fail He never lets the fans down Not like certain other players do.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Re: You really have to Love Wes Welker

+1

Brady, Welker, and Mayo...they just plain get it.  Between the two paper (i.e. Globe/Herald), it appears that these three know exactly what is supposed to happen; their own roles; etc...  I'm sure their are a few others, as well.  Perhaps, the leadership that left was worth a lot more than most Pats fans were able to factor in?  On one side, we heard about how they were too slow; the other side barked about how their leadership kept the ship straight.  At this junction, I'll offer that the latter is more indicative of the situation at hand.  Hopefully, the guys that are left (and the coach) can get things going, again.

Personally, I'm looking for a new WR set; TE; coaches; and a few character guys for the future.  Of course, I'm also looking for some meaningful subtraction (e.g. Thomas).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I Love Welker.....As a friend!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Welker played AWESOME today.......think some of the other players need to take a look at the fire he has.