Your prediction: Who will the Patriots pick No.1?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Your prediction: Who will the Patriots pick No.1?

id be thrilled with either Dez or Kindle at #22. 

I think drafting Dez would be the most fun scenario because he is such a dynamic wide receiver, but Kindle fills a big need. 

i say we take Kindle

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

I think it's gonna be Pouncey.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joakimbrian. Show Joakimbrian's posts

Kindle

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I think BB trades out of the first for another second rounder and perhaps a third and later round pick.  If the draft is as deep as most of the gurus seem to think it is then the Pats value approach may be the right move. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Either an OL, DE/OLB.  Or he'll trade back and pick up an extra third rounder to take on of those "quality" running backs that every draftnik is saying will be there in heaps.  

I just don't see the Pats using a #1 on a WR when there is supposed to be depth at that position too. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

J. Hughes - TCU - OLB / DE  if they don't have a chance at Kindle. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

My guess is we are all wrong. BB will either trade up or trade down. He'll do whatever it takes to get the player they want most.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayley-1999. Show hayley-1999's posts

Tom Brady gets a new body guard , Florida Gator Maurkice Pouncey- Center.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I hope Bill doesn't trade out.....

But if he picks....I would love to see Kindle, and if we are lucky....maybe Graham in the 2nd?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

The More I think about it as we get closer the more I think that our best shot at a true #1 Score is with Pouncey. Our Oline ate a root last year and I have no problem going that direction..... Assuming we don't trade......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I hear Pouncey ain't that smart and has poor technique ... the Pats like their OL to move around a lot and screen block rather than just be maulers.  If none of these guys fit their profile, the pats will trade down.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

If BB trades out of the 1st round for a 2nd & a 3rd rounder i wouldnt be disappointed. From what i'm reading 20-50 are pretty close to equal value. All the sudden i'm lokking @ the Pats & thinking where did all these holes come from. We need a lot of help. Are these 2nd rounders going to be ready to contribute right away. Most likely not....

I like Brandon Graham @ 22. At first he was supposed to be their for us but now i'm reading he could go anywhere from 12-20.

Tonight is going to be interesting Fo SHO!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

"If BB trades out of the 1st round for a 2nd & a 3rd rounder.."

Now, that I could live with. There's more value there. If we get 4 picks in the 2nd and 1 in the 3rd, we are going to get some very good talent.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

Matthews RB

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

THey trade the pick.  Unsure if they move up or down...but they trade the pick.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

If they trade up I would love to see them get Morgan or Mclain.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Ken O'Brien II
     or
    Blair Thomas Jr.

Surely, I jest.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Going-the-Distance. Show Going-the-Distance's posts

CB Kareem Jackson or OG/C Maurkice Pouncey

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

First pick Hughes or Kindle...but not at 22, and prolly not Thursday.  But I'd get a charge if it was Bryant.

I'd draft Beyonce before Pouncy. ( I also heard they weren't that keen on Markice. Could be BS, but I don't think so.)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

It's so hard to choose because you have no idea who's going to be available there.  I'm really hoping Graham because we need a dynamic rusher who has a motor that never quits and can fire up the rest of the D.  I also think Hughes could fit that bill as well and I don't think he would be a reach at 22. 

http://www.draftboardinsider.com/cgi-bin/prospect.cgi?id=905

However I don't think BB would bite on Hughes at 22 simply because he wants a run stuffer as well.  If Graham isn't there that would lead to Sergio Kindle if he is still around. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Carlos Dunlap