Your thoughts on Branch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Your thoughts on Branch

Haven't heard much about Deion latly? What are your thoughts about him next year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Your thoughts on Branch

Thank you for your service. Goodbye.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

One of my all-time favorites but not sure what he brings to the table anymore. If he is going to be their third or fourth WR for short money next year, I would not mind seeing him again.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

3rd or 4th option for sure. I believe he has lost a step or two. They need to franchise Welker get a proven WR in FA and draft the best one available.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Your thoughts on Branch:
    [QUOTE]3rd or 4th option for sure. I believe he has lost a step or two. They need to franchise Welker get a proven WR in FA and draft the best one available.
    Posted by fourjays30[/QUOTE]

I agree!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

I say keep him as third option. I think he still he still has fire in the belly, and can read Brady and vice versa.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

they signed underwood, so maybe they are trying to get him more involved for next year....but deion is awesome, im definitely for keeping him around....but the team still needs another receiver

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

His legs are toast - the thing that made him so effective (explosiveness) is gone. There aren't any 5'9" receivers that can't run that help many teams (see Super Bowl, play-offs, and most of this regular season). 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]they signed underwood, so maybe they are trying to get him more involved for next year....but deion is awesome, im definitely for keeping him around....but the team still needs another receiver
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

I would not count on much from Underwood. They guy I am ready to give up on is Edelman. He is a mediocre returner and was less involved in the offense than Ocho (even before he moved to DB). Slater will be back, but he is really on this team to play special teams. We can definitely upgrade at WR slots 2-5 on this team. I franchise Wes, bring is a couple of guys and make Branch the No. 3 receiver (which will make him the No. 5 option on this offense).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I wouldnt even keep Branch as the 3rd Receiver...maybe 4th. Offense Next year will be 1. Gronk, 2. Welker, 3. Hernandez 4. Lloyd (I hope). Even with that, I think the Pats need another speedy WR. That's not branch.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]I wouldnt even keep Branch as the 3rd Receiver...maybe 4th. Offense Next year will be 1. Gronk, 2. Welker, 3. Hernandez 4. Lloyd (I hope). Even with that, I think the Pats need another speedy WR. That's not branch.
    Posted by dapats1281[/QUOTE]

if there is any way they can get lloyd and mike wallace, that would be great

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Toast

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He is currently on the BB welfare program. We need welfare reform badly.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Give him a big hug and tell him thanks. Time to get some 6'4 WRs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

BRANCH--- STAYS
    OCHOCINGO--- BYE BYE
    WELKER--- STAYS
    EDELMAN--- BYE BYE
    SLATER--- STAYS

WE NEED A #1 & #3 WRs, WELKER IS A GREAT #2
    bRANCH CAN PLAY DE 85 ROLE... FEW SNAPS A GAME, BUT OF COURSE HE WILL CATCH 30 BALLS A YEAR AS A #4 ONE MORE YEAR !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBBBDynasty. Show TBBBDynasty's posts

[QUOTE] BRANCH--- STAYS OCHOCINGO--- BYE BYE WELKER--- STAYS EDELMAN--- BYE BYE SLATER--- STAYS WE NEED A #1 & #3 WRs, WELKER IS A GREAT #2 bRANCH CAN PLAY DE 85 ROLE... FEW SNAPS A GAME, BUT OF COURSE HE WILL CATCH 30 BALLS A YEAR AS A #4 ONE MORE YEAR !
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

just wanna know why everyone is down on Ocho. at the start of the season he couldnt do anything. Down the road him and Brady got on the same page and he'd just disappear after. Hard to make plays while your on the sidelines. He has more to offer than branch. He's faster, bigger, more physical. He can go over the middle and if we send him deep they still have to watch him to an extent because tom will go to the open man. He could be a number 3 wideout. I think with more reps he will have a decent impact

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your thoughts on Branch : just wanna know why everyone is down on Ocho. at the start of the season he couldnt do anything. Down the road him and Brady got on the same page and he'd just disappear after. Hard to make plays while your on the sidelines. He has more to offer than branch. He's faster, bigger, more physical. He can go over the middle and if we send him deep they still have to watch him to an extent because tom will go to the open man. He could be a number 3 wideout. I think with more reps he will have a decent impact
    Posted by TBBBDynasty[/QUOTE]

He actually was more effective at the start of the season. He had 9 catches in the first 5 games and 6 in the last ten (he did not dress versus Philly). In the playoffs, he had 1 in 3 games. He is no longer that fast and he is no longer that physical. He is 34, and his career is coming to an end. 

Branch is still a better option than Ocho (as a No. 3) and will probably stick around for less money.