Your thoughts on this article

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Your thoughts on this article

Well guys time to shut up another big guy runing his mouth.

Article posted

Your thoughts

Urlacher: 'We're the best team, period'

December, 8, 2010
    Dec 8
    2:18
    PM ET
    Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher spoke about Tom Brady and the Patriots this week, complimenting the quarterback but saying he thought the Bears were the better team.

"Remember, we have [the Patriots] at home … the same like Philly,'' Urlacher told the www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-1208-bears-tom-brady-brian-url20101207,0,12339.story" target="new">Chicago Tribune, referring to a 31-26 win over the Eagles. "When we played Philly, everybody was saying they were the best, right? It's the same situation, and hopefully the same result.

"New England is the best team in the NFL, record-wise. But I feel like we're the best team, period. That's why I say record-wise. They have the best quarterback, numbers-wise. And everybody likes to go by numbers, right?''

Here’s more from Urlacher on Brady:

"Right now, he's playing better than anybody,'' Urlacher said. "There's no doubt about that. Comparing with Peyton Manning, they're just different. Well, maybe they're not different because both run their offenses. Whatever they want to do, they do it. But Brady's doing it better right now.

"He doesn't make any mistakes with the football. You're not going to trick him. You just better stick to your roles.'"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Your thoughts on this article

Wouldn't you want your team's players, given their play to date, to have the confidence they are the best team?  Urlacher, obviously, has no issues making such statements to the press.  The difference is you will not have any Patriot player voice such an opinion publicly, but, I am certain they feel they are quite a good team too!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

For some reason, the image of Brady faking Urlacher out on a broken play in 2006 just leapt into my mind!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: Your thoughts on this article:
    [QUOTE]For some reason, the image of Brady faking Urlacher out on a broken play in 2006 just leapt into my mind!
    Posted by BelichickDisciple[/QUOTE]

Funny, that's the first thing that came to my mind as well.