Your thoughts on this article

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Your thoughts on this article

Well guys time to shut up another big guy runing his mouth.

Article posted

Your thoughts

Urlacher: 'We're the best team, period'

December, 8, 2010
    Dec 8
    2:18
    PM ET
    Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher spoke about Tom Brady and the Patriots this week, complimenting the quarterback but saying he thought the Bears were the better team.

"Remember, we have [the Patriots] at home … the same like Philly,'' Urlacher told the www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-1208-bears-tom-brady-brian-url20101207,0,12339.story" target="new">Chicago Tribune, referring to a 31-26 win over the Eagles. "When we played Philly, everybody was saying they were the best, right? It's the same situation, and hopefully the same result.

"New England is the best team in the NFL, record-wise. But I feel like we're the best team, period. That's why I say record-wise. They have the best quarterback, numbers-wise. And everybody likes to go by numbers, right?''

Here’s more from Urlacher on Brady:

"Right now, he's playing better than anybody,'' Urlacher said. "There's no doubt about that. Comparing with Peyton Manning, they're just different. Well, maybe they're not different because both run their offenses. Whatever they want to do, they do it. But Brady's doing it better right now.

"He doesn't make any mistakes with the football. You're not going to trick him. You just better stick to your roles.'"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Your thoughts on this article

We have run against every great run defense, past 4 game we have put up 30+ points. Our defense has been getting INT's more lately and our pas rush also looked good last week. Cutler is not a good QB and I know BB can handle him. As for the Bears defense, what the hell are they going to do? I am not going to say anything more except I hope the Pats blow out he Bears also to shut these guys up.

Imagine if more teams operated like the Pats, then we wouldn't have all these egotistical loud mouths.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Remember in 2006 (?) Brady Totally juked   B.ear-lacker (how about bear licker). for a nice 1st down and more. I would love to see that again....    HA,. still brings a smile to my face

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I remember that play. I think it's only time Tom ever faked someone on a run lol.

* I always called him Brian Earlicker

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

that is funny - taking "who wins" poll on Patriots site lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

I'd love to have Urlacher on my team but in this case he's wrong,but his beliving his team is the better club is one of the reasons I'd want him in a Pats uniform.Confidence and leadership is what the Pats are about and with his physical and football skills he was born to play in N.E. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

What's he suppose to say, the Patriots are better & we'll be lucky to keep it close??!!
    No story here....Pats are motivated internally right now & there's little the bear cubs can say to add to it....short week keeps it closer than it should be, Pats 31-20

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Of the remaining games, this is the one that causes me concern.  On the road, in a short week, against a very good defense.  That's the situation in which we have historically seen the Pats lose.  But if the Pats win this game, I have to believe they win-out, all the way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Your thoughts on this article:
    [QUOTE]that is funny - taking "who wins" poll on Patriots site lol
    Posted by NYPat[/QUOTE]
    And any "Bears" votes will come from non-NE posters?