You've Got to Be Kidding Me...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: You've Got to Be Kidding Me...

That's the standard 3 points for home field when you have two evenly matched teams.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

I think it will be a similar game to the one against the Jets.  The Ravens offense s@cks but will look like SB contenders against our defense.  Our game plan on offense has totally changed and it will be an interesting game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: You've Got to Be Kidding Me...:
    [QUOTE]I think it will be a similar game to the one against the Jets.  The Ravens offense s@cks but will look like SB contenders against our defense.  Our game plan on offense has totally changed and it will be an interesting game.
    Posted by PatsFanGermany[/QUOTE]

The offensive game plan change is a good thing.  Don't you think the 108 incomplete passes to a certain WR had everything to do with the loss to the Jets?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Everyone on here points out every problem the Patriots have ignoring the fact that EVERY team has problems.  Even the so called top teams are dealing with issues up and down the team.

for example colts, manning and receivers are out of usual perfect rythm, running game going no where, extremely inconsistent pass rush, trouble with stopping the run, no real kick or punt return game.

ravens, flacco is not that good. he just has good games at times and makes a few tough throws, but never looks great. secondary is very questionable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Pats were favored last week in Miami too and everyone said that was nuts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

d will continue to get better... cunningham looked like he was getting the hangof rushing the passer... i will be interested in seeing how the offense does as they were only ok against the fins...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from reegz04. Show reegz04's posts

12989 - 3 Pats win just because Bradys out to prove a point that NO ONE makes fun of his Hairstyle.. Just a bold prediction

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You've Got to Be Kidding Me... : The offensive game plan change is a good thing.  Don't you think the 108 incomplete passes to a certain WR had everything to do with the loss to the Jets?
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]
    whoa whoa whoa, they threw the ball 108 times to moss during the jets game? Last time i checked moss wasnt calling the plays, and moss wasnt throwing the football. Stop using him as a scapegoat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You've Got to Be Kidding Me... : whoa whoa whoa, they threw the ball 108 times to moss during the jets game? Last time i checked moss wasnt calling the plays, and moss wasnt throwing the football. Stop using him as a scapegoat.
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

Ummm, I was joking about the 108.  But if I remember correctly, there were 10 attempts and 8 incompletions, thus the 108.  The completion percentage to HIM is like a ridiculous 40%.... Not good!  That is the lowest for all recievers.
    Now the Temptation is gone.