ZBellino & TexasPat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Re: ZBellino & TexasPat

these two are the best posters here as far true knowledge of the game and the Pats. 

*also like Z's views on the finer things in life
    ** also love Tpats sparring with underpants

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to Re: ZBellino & TexasPat:
    [QUOTE]these two are the best posters here as far true knowledge of the game and the Pats.  *also like Z's views on the finer things in life ** also love Tpats sparring with underpants
    Posted by HRK103[/QUOTE]    HRK, You are spot on

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Z is.  He makes me look silly.  Texas Pat is just a journalist wannabe.  He doesn't offer much. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Oh and Enoch Root is very smart too.  Just don't tell him I said that. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

No offense to Tex, but he doesn't hold a candle to Z.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I miss Yapple's one liners. I hope you are doing well Yapple!

Yapple's page
    User Image
    Male,  Age: 70,  Midwest by way of New Jersey
    About Me: Patriots Fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

TP is great for the forum. When he isn't fighting (LOL), he adds value. Who else has the energy and guts to get up on Monday morning and grade out a whole game? He also does those cool awards ceremonies. And various other threads. And (this can't be understated) he is the most reliable source of NFL/Pats "goings-on," keeping tabs of player movement and offering opinions on personnel moves league-wide. And if he were gone, most people would miss him .... especially you UD! 

TSW, I have already stated my opinions on how preseason went in a couple of threads, including some after-game threads. I also made some fun predictions with the rest of the gang in another one that is up here somewhere. So I will defer. Although I plan on watching, having fun, and maybe coming back with something concrete at the break -- at which point, we should have a much clearer view of where this young defense is heading. 

I, for one, would be interested in what TP has to say about the preseason heading in.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

HRK,

Thanks. It ain't only the finer things. It is also the finest things. Little known fact about me here .... I also ride. Although not a Harley, for financial reasons. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

You know what Z, I concur.  Maybe it is just the constant negative back and forth.  I do actually enjoy TP when he is not trying to personally stick it to me, but then I do the same. 

He is your local Florio, except without the Pats digs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

[QUOTE]HRK, Thanks. It ain't only the finer things. It is also the finest things. Little known fact about me here .... I also ride. Although not a Harley, for financial reasons. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

you're welcome Z you're true gentleman...a bottle of  Domaine Romanée-Conti  for you my friend.

* a rider is rider in my book I wave to all bikers except scooters Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

UD, 

You better duck son! IIRC, TP hates Florio with hellfire. lol.

Funny comparison in that regard! But yeah, inasmuch as he keeps info moving here I see the connection. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ZBellino & TexasPat :   you're welcome Z you're true gentleman...a bottle of   Domaine Romanée-Conti  for you my friend. * a rider is rider in my book I wave to all bikers except scooters 
    Posted by HRK103[/QUOTE]

And a Lafite-Rothschild for you too dude. As long as I'm buying imaginary bottles, I might as well grab something that costs a fortune too.

And yeah, scooters aren't bikes. They are, in fact, scooters. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

good thread TWS - agreed with your assessment on the value of Z and TP - and few others...

I look forward to TP's report card the 'morning after' :-)

Thanks guys for your insights and contributions.

Enjoy the jostling between TP and UG - sometimes :-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Based on the the plaudits for ZB & TexasP on this thread it would be nice if their comments could accessed in one location without having to search other threads. Maybe someone knows how to facilitate that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

TP&Z.com.....blog just an idea

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Z as long as were dreaming I'll buy you this...sure would look good cruzin the bayou.

2007 Thunder Mountain Under The Influence Right View

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I don't think so. I wish there were even a rudimentary way to bookmark threads. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Z as long as were dreaming I'll buy you this...sure would look good cruzin the bayou.
    Posted by HRK103[/QUOTE]

I wonder what driving one of those is like? Certainly looks amazing. I really like the look of the Sportsters and Dynas, especially the vintage Sportsters. Really sharp, and they look like they handle real well -- a huge bonus when you are in NOLA, where the roads are like old Europe.

I am actually looking for a cheap 1970s Honda CB or Kwak Z that I can chop into a sweet cafe' for when I want to really risk my life and have some fun. Love the old bikes. Would love to find a beat up old Harley Vtwin, but they are hard to come by, and cost a bunch even before you get into tearing them down. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Look on ebay Z, there are tons of bikes there.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

One of these would suit me just fine. Although, I would want to swap the seat out for something that could keep a girl on the back without scaring her off the bike. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Iron 883 is a mean looker.

2009 Harley Davidson Iron 883

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Yeah, it is. Probably the most striking bike on the floor when you walk into a dealership. Plus, the idea of not having to take care of too much chrome sounds great.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Chrome is alot of work...my goal is to actually blind someone.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Based on the the plaudits for ZB & TexasP on this thread it would be nice if their comments could accessed in one location without having to search other threads. Maybe someone knows how to facilitate that.
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]
    There is a search bar on the "Patriots: On the front burner" page that you can type in and search screennames or keywords. Also you can access all comments by any poster by clicking on their screenname or logo(avatar).

You can bookmark threads by clicking on the "Watch this discussion" link at the top right of any thread right below the rss button. You can access the bookmarks by clicking on your screenname or logo(avatar).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]Based on the the plaudits for ZB & TexasP on this thread it would be nice if their comments could accessed in one location without having to search other threads. Maybe someone knows how to facilitate that.
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

click on their screen names and you can see all their posts..