Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WilcyMoore. Show WilcyMoore's posts

Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP

I appreciate the kind comments and the fact that a few fans actually read my mini essays and enjoy them.  Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Have you noticed that Mikey only posts when the Yankees are in first.  What a troll he is!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

I like Wilcy's last post. We should read good stuff like that instead of responding to baiters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Pawsox Playoff Tickets on sale
    now

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110730&content_id=22508808&vkey=news_t533&fext=.jsp&sid=t533

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : AGon is already not the MVP, hes not even the MVP of the Red Sox.
    Posted by Mikeyinthebronx2[/QUOTE]

I posted ESPN's ratings, you have only made more Mikey comments.   Mikey comments do not outweigh what the rest of the sport's world says.

Sorry.   I hope you read this before you get banned again .....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : Oh well the ESPN rating means everything! I had no idea that the ESPN Rating was " what the rest of the sport's world says "  Excuse me how silly of me not to know that lol

I supported what I said ... and you .... well, you just made comments.

Guess that makes you the winner.  Granderson is the MVP.  Let's throw a parade.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

The two of you have been silent for two hours and now you both arrive together within two minutes of each other and restart your adolescent schoolyard fight. It makes the forum think that the two of you are the same person and just toying with everyone else. It is called talking to yourself and hoping that others will think that it is a genuine debate or fight. How juvenile. It is no wonder that Harness's forum is going down the toilet. Only the blind should be fooled by the charade.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : Now you're just making stuff up....I wish I was going on tour as an employee, I'd get to go to all the shows.  Unfortunately I was only able to make Bethel and PNC in NJ. 

Clever dodging of all of the questions. I assume that you are a phony and that SPC is your alias also. Nice try. You lose. Those on the forum can now put both of you onto ignore. Sorry Harness, the garden must be weeded. You love weeds and we don't.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : Because I don't always have the urge to be here.  Dude I've been here to take my medicine many times, when the Yanks were in 2nd when they have lost to the Sox.....you go MIA so don't try and flip what you do on to me.....everyone knows your story.

Mikeyinthebronx2 became a member on 8/17/2011. Mikeyinthebronx has been banned since there is no record of him. I don't recall him being on the forum since the terrible start by the Red Sox in April. He said that he was going on tour with the Phish as a performer, technician. or hired hand. Maybe you were on here taking your medicine during the summer but you did it under tha alias of Babe or clown Yazzer but one thing is certain and that is that you are not being very truthful. Everyone knows your story and you may indeed also be the same person as SPC. In my opinion the forum should ignore the faux cat fight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]Good thing, huh?  Although you missed a few years if you check MY sign up date.   Granderson not strong enough to hit one out in Mini Soda?   No wind blowing out there LOL.
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

I was here back in 05, I remember Hawk Harrelson and Larry Scottsdale.  You dolt--that ballpark is huge.   Did you see the replay?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I think Granderson will win the MVP.  But the Red Sox players will be winning the World Series. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : Yeah, that's actually not true but nice try!
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]
    Its completely true even Sox fans know thats your style.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

Pike is the like the Bobby Fischer of this forum.  He is a genius, he can anticipate his opponents nest 6, 7 or 8 posts but like Bobby Fischer, Pike is completely insane.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

No kidding ... dolt ... you take sarcasm real well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : Then why, oh great Yankees fan, is your join date just a little while ago? Was it a banning maybe?   Either that, or you waited for the Yanks to be in first. Which is it, Mickey?   Which loser are you ... the guy who gets banned on a Sox site for being a jerk, or the come-lately Yank fan who only shows up here when the Yanks are in first? Or .... BOTH.
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

Im just here to keep you honest Soxmeister. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : Clever dodging of all of the questions. I assume that you are a phony and that SPC is your alias also. Nice try. You lose. Those on the forum can now put both of you onto ignore. Sorry Harness, the garden must be weeded. You love weeds and we don't.

Yeah me and SPC are one in the same...you got us, oh wait I mean me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : Funny coming from you, when the Sox lose you go into hiding or post at 3 am and then scatter!

Yeah, that's actually not true but nice try!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]The two of you have been silent for two hours and now you both arrive together within two minutes of each other and restart your adolescent schoolyard fight. It makes the forum think that the two of you are the same person and just toying with everyone else. It is called talking to yourself and hoping that others will think that it is a genuine debate or fight. How juvenile. It is no wonder that Harness's forum is going down the toilet. Only the blind should be fooled by the charade.
    Pike you have a strange mind.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : Its completely true even Sox fans know thats your style.

Again, that's simply not true.  Take last season for example.  I posted throughout even when the Sox struggled through their injury riddled season. 

Then we have you.  You post throughout the offseason and April and then the Sox get hot, take over 1st, and you crawl back into your hole.  Now what do you know, you're back again!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : Its completely true even Sox fans know thats your style.

Then why, oh great Yankees fan, is your join date just a little while ago?

Was it a banning maybe?   Either that, or you waited for the Yanks to be in first.

Which is it, Mickey?   Which loser are you ... the guy who gets banned on a Sox site for being a jerk, or the come-lately Yank fan who only shows up here when the Yanks are in first?

Or .... BOTH.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : Then why leave in the first place?  Yeah, things don't add up with you.

Because I don't always have the urge to be here.  Dude I've been here to take my medicine many times, when the Yanks were in 2nd when they have lost to the Sox.....you go MIA so don't try and flip what you do on to me.....everyone knows your story.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]Didn't Mikeyinthebronx2 say that he was here all summer.? Where is the proof if he registered on 8/17? Is he lying? Why didn't he respond? Crickets.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't say I was here all summer.  Sorry Pike.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : Again, that's simply not true.  Take last season for example.  I posted throughout even when the Sox struggled through their injury riddled season.  Then we have you.  You post throughout the offseason and April and then the Sox get hot, take over 1st, and you crawl back into your hole.  Now what do you know, you're back again!

I'm hardly here in the postseason and when I began posting again this summer the Sox were in first place.