Youka

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArtWikle. Show ArtWikle's posts

Youka

Anyone see Youka interviewed after he drove in the winning run tonite. He said it is great over here ---we are having fun and caring about each other. I do not think anyone is having fun on the Red Sox...and maybe that is the issue and not injuries.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Youka

And you believe that b*llsh*t about these guys "caring about each other?"

Wave  $10-12 million or more in front of me and I'll start loving my fellow employees like never before. In fact, leaving for work might actually be a happy occasion.

Some of the big superstars make more money than a few small countries, the midrange players are makng more money than Hall of Famers from  the 60's and 70's made, the low level players are in a much higher tax bracket than any of us will ever see.

When I hear about how "we're having fun" and  "we care about each other" and all that nonsense , I just want to vomit.

With the guaranteed contracts, perks and all the comforts of home ( a very nice home!), these guys should complain?...It is enough to make you sick when you hear about how this player is unhappy and that guy is a clubhouse distraction. I mean , if these are that unhappy  maybe they should get a real job and find out how the other 99.9% live! Who is forcing them to play a kid's game and get CEO level pay?

I really love hearing about how we have '"unhappy" ballplayers. That is really too much!