_Moved_

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: _Moved_

The names weren't just screen names. That's why I prefer to discuss this off the board.

Beni was not directly responsible.
    In addition, he was not directlyresponsible for Smelly bumping all his threads and trying to ruin the board.

He is not directly responsible for the insults to you and many others.

Would any of it have occurred without his constant needling? Without his fetish to constantly divide the board?

Tell me Kim, what good comes out of it? --- Harness
    ------------------------------------------

How can you "needle" grown men about their baseball team?  Again, my father is a man, and a Yankee fan, you can't "needle" him. They need to grow up.

As far as "dividing the board" that's nonsense. There has always been a division here, it's called "DO WHAT THE YANKEE FANS APPROVE, OR YOU'RE NOT ACCEPTABLE HERE". He was in ONE THREAD - his own - per week or less. He didn't even post in other threads. He didn't impose his views on anyone else. If you can't see you're being played to make this board however they see fit, then I don't know what to tell you.  But the dynamic here is "our way or the highway". You can just look at the current posters and see if that's true or not. They like their friends, Sox fans who bash their team and those that are objective. They leave no room for fans who just love their team. Those are the ones they abuse, and keep the "bad press" going across the board.

And everything you named is Yankee fans reactions to posts on a Red Sox board. Maybe those posters are the problem.

Btw, still no comment on Zac's invasion of privacy. I edited it just after I posted so, I don't know if you saw it or not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I've never suggested I wanted to leave this particular forum - you on the other hand promoted a better place for people such as yourself to go....  

Your the only one who regularly argues with me here - as one of the posters said yesterday he entirely doubt ANYONE reads our back and forth and if they did they really could care what either of us said... irrelevant to the majority.

I can live with that - you can't.  You need to be heard... needy needy needy. Needy, needy, needy.  Needy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

He doesn't serve to create division. If that were true, he'd be on a Yankee forum. This is not a neutral board for Yankee fans and Red Sox fans. It's a Red Sox forum. Posters should be allowed to say whatever they want about their rivals here. If their rival team's fans don't like it, they can go somewhere else. You don't get rid of a Sox fan to accommodate some of the seemingly overly-sensitive Yankee fans who come here.

He posted on his own thread. You should have been telling them just NOT TO GO THERE or the other, more obvious, "IGNORE POSTER".  I believe that's what it's there for.

As far as Zac, (I doubt that's his real name, but it sounds young, so right up his alley), I'm not interested. I have already formed my opinion based on his abuse of Beni and his abuse of me here. Thanks anyway.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Its in Off The Field Fodder where I told you it was - awaiting your answer:  A or B as there is no C.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Do you honor

A) the CAMBODIAN flag?
    B) the neighboring Vietnamese flag?

Please choose A or B. There's no C. There's no U.S. alternative.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Too tough for ya?
    Didn't you like the "question"?
    Didn't you like the choices?

Let's try this one: There's a cue in Cambodia, and you are forced to flee for safety purposes. Do you find safe haven and become supportive of:

A) Red China?
    B) North Vietnam?

Please choose A or B. There's no "C".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: _Moved_:
    [QUOTE]Kim, admirable attempt to help someone who needs help. Harness has serious issues.
    Posted by majorleague[/QUOTE]

Now, this one is a serious candidate for the Rubber Room!

To Kim: The rubber room was for RedSox fans who were panics/negative nellies. It was trying to make then realize how foolish their knee-jerk reactions/threads are. The humor was contained to one thread. Then a sequel. It was far better than seeing serious arguments over countless 'panic' threads.

If I thought it created any real board division, I've have obviously reacted differently. There is always gonna be
    varying viewpoints. There's always gonna be humor. I agree with you in that  humor was Beni's likely original intent. But it got out of hand. You know it did.

The Rubber Room thread never got out of hand.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Oooohhh. I ruffled his feathers. Why keep connecting me with a forum I had nothing to do with? You cried about it on the BDC thread. And again on other threads. Now here. Why is that?

Were my "questions" too tough?
    Why didn't you answer them?
    Was it the choices again?
    How does it feel to wallow in UR own self-imposed stench?

How many posters have to say the same thing before you come off UR isle of denial? I told you it had software issues, but you thought it's a flop because of "like-minded posters". It's purpose to be rid of problematic posters who compromise the posting process. So, why do you ridicule the private forum incessantly. Why is that?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]That's right Kim, they mock posters at will - and have for years.  Search out harness and losmediasrojas on their "Rocks" dialogue.... it speaks to this.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Yes. UR the innocent one. You never mock, do you?
    Stop leaning on other posters. I can hear your knees shaking.

Do you have any more "questions" for me?
    I have one for you: Why not take me up on my offer to rid me from this board?
    Isn't that what you want? I gave you are great opportunity. Let the posters here decide for themselves who goes.

Why is it you never addressed this challenge? Or need I ask?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

Kim, don't try and reason with Harness.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

He may not have that option, 67 RedSox.
    Instead, he forms an opinion of a slighted poster.
    The fact it's not user-friendly yet is not relevant to him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yes as harness would know they (BDC) are great answering emails on a whole because harness the geek actually has a regular correspondence with them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Harness,

Please stop it, Smiley isn`t Law. Smiley isn`t the Babe. Smiely is a very proud
    young man. Smiley is done posting on this forum. Harness, you won`t see his
    posts on this forum anymore... I give you my word.

Harness, I am just a courier, and I guarantee you 100% that Smiley Beni won`t
    start anymore thread on this Forum.

Harness, please stop picking on dead young man. -- courier
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Smiley probably doesn't even know Law, and has never even mentioned him once.  If you think it's funny to make an insulting mocking post of a poster here, it's not. And your post is disturbing to say the least.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from courier. Show courier's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: _Moved_ : "Fun" can get out of hand. And from what you've told me, you witnessed it several times... first hand. You never addressed why posters took Beni's fetish seriously. You only said it's on them. But never on Beni. That's what I mean by a double-standard. If you put yourself in a position to be needled continuously - even if it's meant to be good - hearted - even if it's meant to  witty - even if it's meant to be "fun" - how would you react? Judging from what I've seen in UR retorts, you are getting caught up in the same whirlwind as these "grown-up men". If it's all supposed to be in "fun", why is that? If his threads don't bring out the "funny" side of some posters, what can you say about the nature of his threads? Is it that all these NY posters that are to blame? I've had many exchanges with Jessey and Steve and Jete and Zac - they aren't the kind to go off the deep end without a damn good reason. Others here will tell you the same thing. So, somewhere along the line, this "fun" turned serious. I didn't ban Beni, Kim . As you know, I've had his back when the forum turned on him. I don't like lynch-mob mentality. I know you don't either. I admire you for having his back. Just don't turn a blind eye to the repercussions of his threads . Despite who's fault it is, that is a primary source of origin. I don't believe Beni is mean-spirited. I also don't believe he much cares about the ripples from his own actions. He should have given it some real thought all the time BDC had him quarantined. But he kept on his same fetish once he returned. I don't think he wanted you to be hurt by gutter talk. But it happened. I don't think he wanted to be banned. But it happened. And for the same reason. When you and he and NY posters take this stuff seriously, things get out of hand. And there are hard feelings as a result. To answer UR question, I saw him post around the end of the first week in May. He reverted back to his old Pic. He had one post. He was asking one of the posters who frequents his threads what happened. I told him. Many were glad to see him return. Not everybody wants him off this board. They just want to keep the dialog friendly . That's all.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

He reverted back to his old Pic.

ZAC ???

Harness,

For God`s sake, stop throwing dirt to this young man... your Forum is full
    of imposters.

Harness, I am just a courier, and I guarantee you 100% that SB wont start another
    thread on your forum. Time will tell you. OKAY.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Harness, that's not what I said. I said posters should be allowed to say whatever they want about their rival team here. I've asked so many times now for someone to tell me where there's a Yankee board where posters are not allowed to have fun talking about the Red Sox. No answer yet. You know why?  Because there is no such Yankee board on the Internet. You want to know why that is? Because Yankee fans would tell you to get lost if you told them what to do or say on their own board. 

And don't even compare Beni to Babe. Babe is a Yankee troll who hangs out 24/7 just to annoy posters. He also fills the board with his mocking, contradicting, questioning and slamming posts about the Red Sox. Babe is not on a Yankee board, no matter what your description of this board may be. As for your "double-standard" comment, that sounds alot like you believe this is and should be a neutral baseball board. Nonsense.

Beni's posts are made with humor, wit and intelligence, and there are many posters who had fun posting there. At least the ones that could take a joke and didn't put on a dress everyday just to sit down in front of a computer and harass posters on their own team's board. And posters should be responsible for their own reactions, they shouldn't be rewarded for thier behavior by getting rid of the person they didn't want here.

Btw, what do you mean Beni returned?  Where is his thread?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

[QUOTE]Zac, your fotoshop work is one of the best things about this forum. I've loved your work on Smiley and andrewmitch. I challenge you to do something raunchy with Kim's flower. Let's see if you're up for it. -- LMR ----------------------------------------------- What was it that made you banish Beni?  Was it his brilliant "I Shot the Sheriff" post?  Must have made you crazy.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

He claims to have shot me, Kimster, but I don't boast of banishing him.  Why would I want to banish my "favorite punching bag"? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

This being ONE THREAD, yet again, with posts a certain group doesn't like and it's blown out of proportion with crybabies. CryCryCry ^---- the crybaby posse. lol

Btw, who needs to overthrow the Sheriff of the crybaby posse?  Couldn't you just walk over him as he's laying on the floor crying?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Seems the "courier" has more messages.

Go back to UR basketball forum, nut job. Nice try editing that post. Kim exposed you clean. What crack did you crawl out from under?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Actually, Kim, the Rubber Room was started by PLAYBALL. Hence the name WARDEN P. BALL.

Steve made the sequel. But UR right, NY fans probably ate it up!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Gee. I wonder if "courier" enjoys life in Cambodia?
    The coward needs reinforcement.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

This has to be the most bizarre thread of the year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

Mailman, what do you say?

Do you have any mail for me today?

My mailbox is open wide, just slide that poverty check inside.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I edited that - I don't need anymore posters to think I am a loon like harness, going off the rocker with paragraph long retorts... I don't want to compete with him for the "Internet Looser of the Year" award.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: A Question for harness (?)

posted at 5/13/2011 12:06 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=98fe180394803aa0b83559fc22968a87&plckUserId=98fe180394803aa0b83559fc22968a87">
    First: 8/14/2010
    Last: 5/14/2011
    DUDE!  Let it go!!!!!!

I know it's easy to get caught up in a feud on this board,
    but you gotta just drop it!

p.s.   NOBODY in their right mind is reading what either of you
    say toward eachother
    ....  REALLY! 
    I don't even know what you're arguing about,
    but I'm sure you've both gone too far!  

LET IT GO!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Zac, your fotoshop work is one of the best things about this forum. I've loved your work on Smiley and andrewmitch. I challenge you to do something raunchy with Kim's flower. Let's see if you're up for it. -- LMR

-----------------------------------------------

What was it that made you banish Beni?  Was it his brilliant "I Shot the Sheriff" post?  Must have made you crazy.