LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD

In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : Actually, you made a post to me when I started a thread shortly after I got here about the Yankees buying up all the free agents and what that could mean for the Sox. That's what started all the trouble I've had on the board because of Yankee fans, or I should say trolls. Yankee fans going after posters who say negative things about the Yankees. Your post was really long, and you said you had already posted it when someone else asked the same question. Beni wasn't on the board at the time, although he was always discussed. When I asked who Beni was, Harness explained that he was a poster who was in "quarantine" because Yankee fans blamed him for bumping the threads because he made negative posts about the Yankees. I was eventually run off the board by abusive posts by Zac, and only returned to find out if anyone knew what was happening with Cliff Lee. When I saw posters, Beni was one, still being abused here I decided to stay and fight back. I've only posted this a million times. But kudos to you for recognizing that I am a female. Apparently, you at least know women.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Don't remember that thread or comment Kim. But if you say that was our first confrontation, then I will believe you. But knowing me, I certainly was not being disrespectful to the Sox or RSN. FTR - My recall of you dates back to my having fun with Beni, especially after he admitted to having several profiles here, and you blasting me for knocking a supposedly true blue Sox fan.

Well, yes, I do know women. And have a very special Valentine's Day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : I know many here believe KST and Pike are one in the same man that's an awful lot of bla bla bla coming from a guy who told me that he didn't want to discuss the fact that both were missing 4 over the same week earlier this month
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

This is the real Zac, not the "greetings" guy who pretends to be a character on the board. He's so annoyed he can't control what people think about posters who have him figured out. Nice to see this side of him which I believe is his only real side. It's imperative that you get people to believe I'm Pike because you feel Sox posters have issues with him, and you need to group posters in that have issues with the Yankees and some of their fans here. I don't even believe you believe I'm Pike, but it makes it easier for you. You're as transparent as glass to me. And you're a troll on this board, and always have been.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I have to say that was one of the best internet slap fights ever.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : First class huh? I guess that elevates other posters like Kimmi to sainthood. Looks like classy KST stayed up all night sending out all her valentines.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

Let's all constantly pay homage to Truefan posters. After all they are all that matter here in Yankee trolls' and their pals eyes.

Btw, I love it when losers like you spend all their time on a rival team's forum judging Sox fans. It just makes it so special.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : Not even getting your point here Zac. When you mentioned that a few weeks ago, I just said let's not bring it up. Conversations were good without the distractions that she brings here at times.  On this thread where it is a specific topic of discussion, I said my peace.  I don't think Kim is Pike - that is my opinion. Do I think KST has issues with us Yankee fans, yes. But I am certainly not going to really give a sh*t one way or another except for a comment or two which I try and do with as much humor as possible. I am not going to defend her and I am not going to b*tch slap her either. She is on he own with that. I do wish she would stop being the Dream Police. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yRRqxJHQmA&ob=av2n
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Thank you for saying I'm not Pike. Zac's whole world depends on you believing that. He's been able to control what posters think on this board for as long as I can remember. He's not going to be happy with that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]  I once thought that Beni and KSt were joined at the hip, but not anymore. Beni would never respond  to direct questions. Where as KST is willing to fight, and to fight on principle, very admirable.  Her ongoing premise is; should Yankee fans get most favored nation status on this board? Or, should they, as guests, remain respectful of the Red Sox house?  She is the opposite of Pike/LL/Uticaclub, who whine about the content of the threads, tries to police what is posted, and predict the demise of the board.  KST proves the board is vibrant, she enunciates her concerns, defines the problem, and rebuts, even brilliantly sometimes.  FTR, I enjoy the Yankee contingent, whether they're keeping us honest, or tweaking our ears, it's the same stuff that I would get from my real Yankee friends in the real world, so no problem for me. Different folks have different tolerance levels, so I'll not casts stones at KST...she's not Beni, and she's not Pike, so fo me, she's first class all the way!    
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your kind words. You're obviously an intelligent person who has absolutely no reason for posting that except that it's obvious that I'm not another poster, and you have the ***** to put it up amid the propaganda being posted here. I'm impressed, and grateful to you for doing so. Another poster who can easily recognize a female. Not a small thing on this board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

I can't recall Youkillis playing the racecard.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : Could somebody please ban Pike and all his aliases forever?  We're all tired of threads being polluted with this nonsense.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

You removed your original post, why? And why did you say I left here for six months? Did you time it? Who are you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]My head still hurts... I say we get back to discussing what happened to the dress Jessey's lady friend was wearing...
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]

Some threads should have a warning label: enter at your own risk...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : You removed your original post, why? And why did you say I left here for six months? Did you time it? Who are you?
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

I didn't remove any posts, maybe the mods did.

I said you left for six months because I did a quick scan of your comments log and found the gap.  It's very easy to do.  I'm surprised you didn't realize that, especially after all your posts warning us about access to IP addresses and telling us how much you knew about that stuff.  Sorry, but 'who is KST?' continues to be the real question.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : My head hurts...
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]

My head hurts because when you came here you just bounced yourself into the "Truefan Gang" thread. What's up with that? Out of everything being discussed on the forum you felt most at home there? Who are you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

My head still hurts...

I say we get back to discussing what happened to the dress Jessey's lady friend was wearing...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe it's because zac has a lot of baseball knowledge, a lot of personality and a great sense of humor.  Things KST can't understand, maybe because she lacks all those qualities. 

Zac googles or uses tweets for almost all his posts. The one time someone thought he was responding with his own thoughts, he was caught just quoting an article on this site. LOL I've never seen his sense of humor so I have no idea what you're talking about, and as for personality, if there's one poster who has created one, it would have to be Zac with his pirate avatar and haiku language. He was even bounced off this site once for selling things off his profile page. He's a "character", and he has a fan base that roots him on and even posted his profile here on a Yankee site and laughed about all the nominations he had. They thanked him for taking care of the the Sox fans here, so they didn't have to take care of them there.

You're either incredibly gullable, or being a Truefan poster, just sticking to the script. Or you're Zac. I mean who knows? All he would have to do was post normally and no one would ever know. Right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BizzaroLaw. Show BizzaroLaw's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : Some threads should have a warning label: enter at your own risk...

THAT is the best idea I've heard all day.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Maybe it's because zac has a lot of baseball knowledge, a lot of personality and a great sense of humor.  Things KST can't understand, maybe because she lacks all those qualities. Laughing

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : Pike, I don't usually respond to you as it's a total waste of time and you're a hit and run poster, who rarely responds. However, you were on the game threads the entire season, as one name or another or another or another.... I left for a week for personal reasons, which had nothing to do with a poster or the board. Either get your facts straight or leave me out of your posts, preferably both. as of today: Fortmeade pike2 uticaclub ladylake nuciRom...BTW love the pic pike, it's just as I pictured you
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

And I'm going to thank you for not including me on your list of names you believe are another poster. That's certainly new.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : Zac - you all may very well be correct. I have no sure answer. I do remember KST stating that what Pike did last year when he googled me and posted my real photo here, was wrong. Now perhaps that was to throw me off guard. Doesn't really matter to me, just like it didn't matter that Smiley had a half dozen different aliases. If idiots like to talk to themsleves on these forums using different profiles in hopes of creating some kind of majority in their favor, then you would think by now that they would have learned that this doesn't work on the internet. And if they haven't learned, nothing that we say will change them. As my old man taught me years ago - you cannot fix stupid! The reality is Pike is an idiot and just not worth mine or anyone's time. And if Kim is indeed Pike, then what I said earlier holds true - there are doctors and drugs that can help them.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Are there drugs for Yankee trolls who spend all their time on Sox sites -- even in the off-season calling female posters men? Maybe that could help you both.

Incredible that you can go from saying I'm not Pike, to saying "If Kim is indeed Pike..." just because some AH who's made it his whole purpose for being here keeps insisting I'm a man even though he doesn't really believe it. Is there some Yankee fan code where even if you don't actually know this person you have to agree with him because you're both Yankee fans posting on a Sox board?

I will never understand how someone like Zac, who comes here with a fake haiku personality can get posters to agree with what he says. His whole life is spent trolling different Sox forums, and in one case turning a Sox board into a dual board. He's all about beating up Sox fans in one way or another. How can one creepy guy have so much power?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]I have to say that was one of the best internet slap fights ever.  
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

What's funny to me is that every time I wind up in one of these bash fests -- usually about me with Yankee trolls and their pals -- someone always posts that they enjoyed reading it. lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : I didn't remove any posts, maybe the mods did. I said you left for six months because I did a quick scan of your comments log and found the gap.  It's very easy to do.  I'm surprised you didn't realize that, especially after all your posts warning us about access to IP addresses and telling us how much you knew about that stuff.  Sorry, but 'who is KST?' continues to be the real question.

I didn't even realize the posts went back that far. At least it proves there was a gap where I left, so why did you question that even happening? The fact that I know about IP addresses is because people warned me about clicking on links. It has nothing to do with what I know about this site and how it's configured. I'm not a tech person.

If you can look back that far, then I don't think there should be any question about what I've said and who I am. FTR I've always said I would be open to a challenge to answer anything I've ever said about anything, including my personal life, with no time to look it up. I've never lied about anything I've said on this board, so I'd have no problem with that. Unlike some posters, I didn't come to silly baseball board to make up a person. I am exactly who I say I am.