1 Bruins > 4 Sox???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

1 Bruins > 4 Sox???

If the Devil made you the offer.... Sox get swept in Detroit but Bruins win game 7, would you take it?

I think I'd have to, but then after Vancouver beats the Bruins in 5 games I'd probably want a do-over :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Re: 1 Bruins > 4 Sox???

Not answering your question but NESN which is 80% owned by the Red Sox group must be happy with the extra interest in the Bruins success so far. Of course, we all know that the Sox NESN ratings will take a hit when the survey comes out due to the post season of the Celtics and Bruins. NESN won't care as they deposit their extra profits into their bank account.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Nope.  After Bobby Orr retired, I completely lost interest. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I really hope that the Bruins win game 7.  They haven't played for the Stanley Cup for over 20 years.  Even if they don't win, (Vancouver is favored), it will still be nice to see them get this opportunity. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: 1 Bruins > 4 Sox???:
    [QUOTE]I really hope that the Bruins win game 7.  They haven't played for the Stanley Cup for over 20 years.  Even if they don't win, (Vancouver is favored), it will still be nice to see them get this opportunity. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

So you make the deal?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I lost interest in hockey middle of last season.

After falling asleep in the 2nd period of about twelve games in a row, I realized that the post-lockout NHL just plain s*cks.

There are no longer superstar players that excite, instead they have trapping defense and very dull "dump and chase" tactics. Fights are started at the faceoff circle and are very rarely spontaneous. Many marquee games are on a nothing channel that I do not wish to pay extra to get(Versus).

Bettman ruined this sport and it would mean absolutely nothing to me if the Bruins won the Cup, because I just don't care for this sport anymore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

Considering that the Bruins or the Lightning will be over matched against the Canucks I personally am unwilling to trade 4 games that might be vital to making the playoffs just to see the B's go into the next round to over matched in speed, skill and physicality.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The---Babe-1. Show --The---Babe-1's posts

I'm all for it....but then again, I hate hockey. The only place I want to see ice is in my drink at happy hour.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: 1 Bruins > 4 Sox???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1 Bruins /> 4 Sox??? : So you make the deal?
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

Yes.  Even if they don't win this year, it will still be nice to see the Bruins make it to the Stanley Cup Finals this year.   They have a fairly young team and still have a chance of competing for the next few years.  Although, Thomas isn't very young, but has been amazing this year. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Fivekatz, thanks for the only real response to what was supposed to be a lighthearted thread.  I agree, that either TB or BOS would have real trouble against VAN. 

Hey Zilla, that sounds like a you problem.  Play-off hockey is unreal, unless of course you don't like hockey, in which case I don't know why you respond to this thread.  P.S. the trap is long gone.  In this series there have been 6-5, 5-3, and 5-4 games.  Plenty of goals.