1.5 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

1.5 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$......

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY !!  WHAT WOULD DAD SAY ?  WHAT SAY YOU ???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe. Show The--Babe's posts

Re: 1.5 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$......

And probably falling further. beckett is slipping, the rest of the rotation are question marks, the offense is terrible after the first 4 batters and the bullpen has a closer with an ERA over 4. Doesn't look to bright moving forward with the Yanks expected to get some key players off the DL in the near future and the rays nipping at the red flops heels. Might be a struggle for the Wild Card.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: 1.5 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$......:
    [QUOTE]And probably falling further. beckett is slipping, the rest of the rotation are question marks, the offense is terrible after the first 4 batters and the bullpen has a closer with an ERA over 4. Doesn't look to bright moving forward with the Yanks expected to get some key players off the DL in the near future and the rays nipping at the red flops heels. Might be a struggle for the Wild Card.
    Posted by The--Babe[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because the Yankees did such a good job of running away with the division in May when they had a 5 game lead over the Sox.

The Yankees are getting players back from the DL, but the Red Sox are not?
    After Interleague play os over, the sox are getting the best DH in the game back in thier lineup.
    Such stupidity...

I bet Yankee fans are dying to get Jeter back in the leadoff spot.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe. Show The--Babe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1.5 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$...... : Yeah, because the Yankees did such a good job of running away with the division in May when they had a 5 game lead over the Sox. The Yankees are getting players back from the DL, but the Red Sox are not? After Interleague play os over, the sox are getting the best DH in the game back in thier lineup. Such stupidity... I bet Yankee fans are dying to get Jeter back in the leadoff spot.

Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

They are also getting their #2 starter back, bullpen help, backup corner IF who is a nice bat off the bench.

I know it's tough on you that your over hyped team is not performing up to the unrealistic expectations of the red flops nation, but you are gonna have to get used to it. Look out for the rays, they are about to over take the flops for the wild card.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BILLS-DAD. Show BILLS-DAD's posts

In Response to 1.5 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$......:
    [QUOTE]  I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY !!  WHAT WOULD DAD SAY ?  WHAT SAY YOU ???
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

I WISH MY STUPID SON WOULD GET OFF THE COMPUTER, GET OUT OF MY BASEMENT AND GET A JOB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

Yeah, because the Yankees did such a good job of running away with the division in May when they had a 5 game lead over the Sox.---niz
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doesn't work that way, niz. Sox played .150 ball in April, then righted the wrong by playing .800 ball for the same stretch getting them to essentially even with NY. Now they're in another rough patch. In contrast, Yanks have been playing consistent .600+ ball since Opening Day. Big difference.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to 1.5 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$...... : I WISH MY STUPID SON WOULD GET OFF THE COMPUTER, GET OUT OF MY BASEMENT AND GET A JOB.
    Posted by BILLS-DAD[/QUOTE]

Give him time, if he gets a job then he can move into the attic like me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to 1.5 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$...... : I WISH MY STUPID SON WOULD GET OFF THE COMPUTER, GET OUT OF MY BASEMENT AND GET A JOB.
    Posted by BILLS-DAD[/QUOTE] DAD, I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT YOU KNEW YOR BASEBALL... I GUESS I WAS WRONG !!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Re: 1.5 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1.5 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$...... : Yeah, because the Yankees did such a good job of running away with the division in May when they had a 5 game lead over the Sox. The Yankees are getting players back from the DL, but the Red Sox are not? After Interleague play os over, the sox are getting the best DH in the game back in thier lineup. Such stupidity... I bet Yankee fans are dying to get Jeter back in the leadoff spot.
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]