2 - Stupid champagne celebrations by Red Sox!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

2 - Stupid champagne celebrations by Red Sox!!

I don't get it...the Red Sox have had two celebrations this year with plastic draped lockers, ski goggles and champagne sprayed all over the locker room......

Why??  They haven't won anything yet.  It's beyond juvenile and makes them look like a bunch of amateurs.  Yes they've had a good year but these past wins are just stepping stones....

It's embarrassing to watch them spray champagne all over themselves when they haven't won a World Series. 

It's like wanting to have a baby and then buying cigars and champagne and inviting your family over when you find out your wife is simply ovulating.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: 2 - Stupid champagne celebrations by Red Sox!!

In response to macnh1's comment:

I don't get it...the Red Sox have had two celebrations this year with plastic draped lockers, ski goggles and champagne sprayed all over the locker room......

Why??  They haven't won anything yet.  It's beyond juvenile and makes them look like a bunch of amateurs.  Yes they've had a good year but these past wins are just stepping stones....

It's embarrassing to watch them spray champagne all over themselves when they haven't won a World Series. 

It's like wanting to have a baby and then buying cigars and champagne and inviting your family over when you find out your wife is simply ovulating.....

Then change the channel.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

The only juvenile right now is you.....Stupid !!! This is what they worked for all year. If they want to party... they earned it.........You are a embarrassment to eveyone on this board. Go read your better homes and garden book  and please don't let us know when you start ovalating....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Did the Red Sox team do the samething in 2004 and 2007???

Go watch a soap opera show with your wife!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Then go have a baby with your wife and root for the Jets. It is obvious you've never won anything in your life if you can't understand the celebrations. Or just change the channel. No one I assume was holding a gun to your head forcing you to watch, or were they ?? 

Hetch

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I am not a big fan of the celebration but if that's what they want to do, they earned it.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Why all the hate after a big win? I think we're finding out who the real fans are, and who are the troll pretenders. We always knew softy was a troll, now we know macnh1 is also. NEXT? BTW, I LOVE IT that the Red Sox soaked the carpet at Tropicana Field with bubbly. LOVE IT, and would not have it any other way. And BTW 2, what "second celebration"? Its generally accepted that teams celebrate when winning their division. Has been done for decades, so how is it that theyve not won anything, and shouldnt be celebrating? Idiotic thread, please go away.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

They ddin't earn it. If they win the AL, they will have done what they are paid to do in the AL.

Right, and when they do youll claim it was no big deal because of the payroll. No way youre for real, this is all an act because no one could be that stupid.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151656761566766&set=a.10151656760186766.1073741838.39399781765&type=1&theater

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

They ddin't earn it. If they win the AL, they will have done what they are paid to do in the AL.

Are you a muslim???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Why all the hate after a big win? I think we're finding out who the real fans are, and who are the troll pretenders. We always knew softy was a troll, now we know macnh1 is also. NEXT? BTW, I LOVE IT that the Red Sox soaked the carpet at Tropicana Field with bubbly. LOVE IT, and would not have it any other way. And BTW 2, what "second celebration"? Its generally accepted that teams celebrate when winning their division. Has been done for decades, so how is it that theyve not won anything, and shouldnt be celebrating? Idiotic thread, please go away.

Oh! Freedom of speech. It's a wonderful thing. And I completely agree.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Good thread and comment from a smart poster. No reason to go DNC and ad hom hate the messenger. The Red Sox won nothing last night. Winning the AL Title will be something. They act like they've never been there before. This wasn't a WC team beating a top AL team. This was the AL East division winner beating an embarrassing minor league caliber offense Rays team. They need to act like they're paid a lot of money to do more than that.

Softy as usual you're dead wrong. To quote Moon below how is 8th best in SLG, 3rd best OBP a minor league caliber offense. The only offense hear is the quality of of your idiocy. 

The Rays were 9th in runs scored in the AL, and they don't play in a hitter's park. They had the 3rd best OBP & 8th best SLG. They had the 6th best road OPS.

Not the worst. Not even close.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Right, and when they do youll claim it was no big deal because of the payroll. No way youre for real, this is all an act because no one could be that stupid.

Examiner, 

I hate to disagree but yes Softy is that stupid. 

Hetch

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

whatever dude

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

While I agree that a HUGE clebration seems a bit over the top.....it seems to be the norm now.  Look at the Softy's favorite team the Dodgers jumping in the opposing teams pool.  Every team does it.  The good thing is at least they're celebrating as a team and not celebrating individual accomplishments which is the norm in the NFL and NBA now a days..... 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

I saw a house that I like online and made an appointment to see it....of course I don't own it yet but maybe I should spray myslef with champagne simply because I have a pre-approval letter!!!!!!!!!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

storm in a teacup.  they are ballplayers.  and as such, any excuse to have fun, drink beer will be done.  nothing wrong with it.  if they did it after game 2, that would be an issue.  but last night?  nothing at all wrong with it.  get hammered, have fun, no one get hurt/arrested, be ready to go on saturday.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I saw a house that I like online and made an appointment to see it....of course I don't own it yet but maybe I should spray myslef with champagne simply because I have a pre-approval letter!!!!!!!!!!

Go for it dude. Just the fact that THIS issue is what came to mind after a win like last night shows theres no way youre a real Sox fan. Go away.