2004IDIO is gone, vanished, vaporised, "TRANSFORMED"........ WHY ????????

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: 2004IDIO is gone, vanished, vaporised,

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:

I can do some photoshop but I'm not that good at it as 2004Idiots / Pinstripezac is but if I were I am sure that I wouldn't attack the integrity of players that I root for by using that skill.

I WISH I were that good...I am taking some classes at a local JC, so maybe some day I will join them as experts. As for attacking the integrity of the players, I think its safe to assume that the attacks are only about their play, not their integrity, unless specifically stated otherwise. I doubt many, if any, here actually know the player personally. As public figures the players are fair game for satire.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to Bill-806 comment:

I noticed that you and he are the only ones complaining about his banishment

You can add me to the list of people who want 2004 back ASAP. I enjoyed seeing so much Sox news collected into one place. I hope its just the software..and I think thats what it is since 2004 doesn't initiate personal stuff here.
    Hey Dottie: LETS GET 2004 BACK NOW!

If he only kept it in one place I wouldn't have a problem. He was all over the board, starting multiple threads of repetative nonsense and insinuating the same into posts started by others.
    As to not initiating personal stuff, Just before whatever happened to him happend, he attacked me for simply disagreeing with him about some trivial thing, saying that I didn't deserve to have Johnny Pesky for my avatar and demanding that I change it to that of a troll. Doesn't sound like a reasonable well adjusted poster to me.
    There is also the question of plagerism. One poster said he appreciated seeing articles posted that were "on the other side of the pay wall." I'm certain that BDC does  not appreciate that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:

Meanwhile we can't see all of the doctored photos that belittle Sox players and BV that 2004Idiots / Pinstripezac was so proficient at. What a downright shame that we are being deprived of that.

Great job with Forrest, FORREST GUMP !!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

maybe they put a stop to him for the time being, they probably cant keep working with his 75 to 100 post per night, and thats not counting the space on the site for his pictures. If he continues to paste all the tweets and everything else, he may not come back for awhile. If you want MLB updates that often, open twitter and use that instead of this forum for all those updates.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to antibody's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You can add me to the list of people who want 2004 back ASAP. I enjoyed seeing so much Sox news collected into one place. I hope its just the software..and I think thats what it is since 2004 doesn't initiate personal stuff here.

If he only kept it in one place I wouldn't have a problem. He was all over the board, starting multiple threads of repetative nonsense and insinuating the same into posts started by others.
    As to not initiating personal stuff, Just before whatever happened to him happend, he attacked me for simply disagreeing with him about some trivial thing, saying that I didn't deserve to have Johnny Pesky for my avatar and demanding that I change it to that of a troll. Doesn't sound like a reasonable well adjusted poster to me.
    There is also the question of plagerism. One poster said he appreciated seeing articles posted that were "on the other side of the pay wall." I'm certain that BDC does  notappreciate that.

[/QUOTE]

Understood, and fair enough. I just disagree. I like all those tweets posted here. There are two sides to this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BDC DOTTIE.......... BRING BACK 2004IDIO, NOW !!!!!!!    Please ??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Bill stop these posts...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Bill stop these posts...

How about a PLEASE ????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Nobody and I mean  nobody supports re-instating this turkey outside of three posters. I don't agree that as an individual he should be banned if he is made to adhere to some pretty common sense rules for the forum. Honestly William I a;ways thought you cared about the forum but obviously you are .... the BDC won't let me say it.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i think dottie has been removed from the board also.

[/QUOTE]

ROFL

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.