2013 WS Champions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

2013 WS Champions

Good evening Sox fans...just want to congratulate you on a great season and winning the World Series third title since 2004..Sox were clearly the best team this season...rivalry aside i salute you on this championship season..was well played and very well earned...Congrats!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: 2013 WS Champions

can i buy you a beard jete??

Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Laughing

[/QUOTE] LOL mef...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Laughing

this season Boston was indeed.....STRONG Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Awesome !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

just an FYI...preseason odds..Sox went off at 18-1 Sealed

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good evening Sox fans...just want to congratulate you on a great season and winning the World Series third title since 2004..Sox were clearly the best team this season...rivalry aside i salute you on this championship season..was well played and very well earned...Congrats!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey, Jete! Classy post as usual and thank you. I was hoping someone would start a thread about the 2013 Champions. What a great season, and a great team. I couldn't be happier. Glad you stuck around. Smile

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

A great win to cap an amazing season! Wow this will make for a great book about redemption.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey, Jete! Classy post as usual and thank you. I was hoping someone would start a thread about the 2013 Champions. What a great season, and a great team. I couldn't be happier. Glad you stuck around. Smile

[/QUOTE]thanks Kim...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Thanks Jete. 

You are amongst a few Yankee regulars in this forum that set a high standard for how to participate in another team's forum. (Which we don't get in the Celts and Pats forums). 

We had some rough seasons so this has been amazing. Thanks and good luck to your team next year - until/unless we play in the postseason. :) 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]thanks Kim...

[/QUOTE]

I mean that. Don't know if I could have done the same. You probably already know that. WinkYou're a better person than I am.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jete! Gotta admit this one sure feels great! See you next year on the field of battle good sir. Cool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I think it was great that we also played the best and beat the best in the National League. Doesn't always happen that way. And the Detroit games were phenomenal as well. This whole post season had a lot of great teams, which made for great games. I'm going to miss it tomorrow, but I'm glad we clinched tonight.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to tvfrank's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And tonight they went off at 6-1.

[/QUOTE]

Actually PECOTA had the Cards win percentage at 64%. We knew better.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And tonight they went off at 6-1.

[/QUOTE]

Actually PECOTA had the Cards win percentage at 64%. We knew better.

[/QUOTE]

I was actually referring to the final score. My bad attempt at humor.

[/QUOTE]

No it wasn't. He, for whatever reason, needed to throw in that the Cards were favored. He's probably having a tough night. He doesn't like a lot of the players. Wink

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Btw Jete, there's talk of the Yankees wanting to take Drew. I can't imagine that they're replacing Jeter. I wonder what that's about. I hope it's not true. I'm assuming you do as well. Smile

Don't let them do it, Jete!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Jete.  I probably wouldn't have been so gracious if the Yankees had won, so you're a better man than me.  You really uphold a high standard of conduct as a participant on this chatboard and make it a better place.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

If ever there were a team of champions...this is it.  This was one of the most exciting teams in my memory. Congrats to each and every member of the team and thank you for a truly memorable season. It was nice chatting with many of you.. but it's back to the politics forum for me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Amazing season.  Quite possibly the most fun I have had watching ANY team.  While I don't have the same euphoria I had in 2004.....I have to admit, I think I like this TEAM better.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Thanks Jete.

Congrats to all my fellow Sox brethren.  it was a fun ride this season.

enjoy the much needed break.  i for one am EXHAUSTED.