2013 WS Champions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: 2013 WS Champions

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

FTR there are many college kids from all over, not necessarily all Sox fans. Not saying there weren't Sox fans involved, but anyone could have joined in the shenanigans.

[/QUOTE] the very reason i prefaced that i wasn't singling out Sox fans...i'm mostly questioning the "why"?..someone just walking by, with the sole intention of just getting home could get hurt or killed..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

everyone have a great weekend!!...Sox fans enjoys the parade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

When I saw Mike Carp on January 10 of this year signing autographs at a Seattle Mariners' small-town caravan stop, little did I know that Carp would finish the season as a member of the World Series champions:

http://tdn.com/sports/caravan-visit-puts-baseball-back-on-front-burner/article_52052b68-5c5c-11e2-9ea6-0019bb2963f4.html

Carp was joined at the Longview stop by John Jaso, who like Carp was traded away before Opening Day to an eventual division champ with at least 96 wins in the regular season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

FTR there are many college kids from all over, not necessarily all Sox fans. Not saying there weren't Sox fans involved, but anyone could have joined in the shenanigans.

[/QUOTE] the very reason i prefaced that i wasn't singling out Sox fans...i'm mostly questioning the "why"?..someone just walking by, with the sole intention of just getting home could get hurt or killed..

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Jete. Didn't mean to sound so snotty. :) I was really making the statement for everyone, not you, in particular. Not sure some of those guys would do the same thing in their own cities. Just sayin'.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

everyone have a great weekend!!...Sox fans enjoys the parade.

[/QUOTE]

You too, Jete! And thanks. Smile

Everyone should enjoy the parade. Even though there have been three very close to each other, you really never know when the next will come around. Enjoy it when you can.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

what's up guy's...been away..now i'm back..what a damn good feeling...WORLD CHAMPIONS...man that sounds so good....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

what's up guy's...been away..now i'm back..what a damn good feeling...WORLD CHAMPIONS...man that sounds so good....

[/QUOTE]

Welcome back raider3524! Yes indeed....we did it and with style!!! Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to hill55's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When I saw Mike Carp on January 10 of this year signing autographs at a Seattle Mariners' small-town caravan stop, little did I know that Carp would finish the season as a member of the World Series champions:

http://tdn.com/sports/caravan-visit-puts-baseball-back-on-front-burner/article_52052b68-5c5c-11e2-9ea6-0019bb2963f4.html

Carp was joined at the Longview stop by John Jaso, who like Carp was traded away before Opening Day to an eventual division champ with at least 96 wins in the regular season.

[/QUOTE]

I remember Fangraphs ripping Seattle for that one.