A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!

GREAT JOB ALL !!!!! YOU HAVE MADE US ALL PROUD TO BE AMERICANS !!!  THANKS TO YOU, WE ALL HAVE "A BOUNCE IN OUR STEP TODAY"  !!!  NOW, LETS SEE IF OUR BELOVED SOX CAN TAKE 4 IN A ROW FROM THE ANGELS !!!   GO NAVY AND RED SOX TOO !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!

In Response to A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!:
    [QUOTE]   GREAT JOB ALL !!!!! YOU HAVE MADE US ALL PROUD TO BE AMERICANS !!!  THANKS TO YOU, WE ALL HAVE "A BOUNCE IN OUR STEP TODAY"  !!!  NOW, LETS SEE IF OUR BELOVED SOX CAN TAKE 4 IN A ROW FROM THE ANGELS !!!   GO NAVY AND RED SOX TOO !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Agreed (except the Red Sox stuff) this was a long time coming and a great moment.  I know it is the death of someone and not what we as Americans normally rejoice over but obviously this is quite different being that this was a murdering piece of trash.  I was in Afghanistan 9 years ago and this brings some closure to me personally, though the fight goes on as the threat is still there.  Great job by the members of our Spec Ops!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Great day Bill. We got the bahstad!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : Agreed (except the Red Sox stuff) this was a long time coming and a great moment.  I know it is the death of someone and not what we as Americans normally rejoice over but obviously this is quite different being that this was a murdering piece of trash.  I was in Afghanistan 9 years ago and this brings some closure to me personally, though the fight goes on as the threat is still there.  Great job by the members of our Spec Ops!!
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]SORRY MIKEY.... I HAD TO PUT THE B-BALL STUFF IN AS I HAVE HAD THREADS REMOVED BEFORE BY THE BOARD CZAR WHO DID NOT LIKE MY LOVE FOR AMERICA, AS IT DID NOT FIT THE PROFILE OF THE LIB/RAD/SOC/LEFT MOONBATS THAT THINK AMERICA IS THE BAD GUY !!!    GO NAVY & AMERICA TOO !!!!LaughingCool   PS...MIKEY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE, FROM AN OLD DESTROYER SAILOR THAT LIKES TO WRITE IN CAPS, BOLD CAPS AT THAT !!!  AGAIN, THANK YOU AND ALL THE VETS, SO MUCH !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : SORRY MIKEY.... I HAD TO PUT THE B-BALL STUFF IN AS I HAVE HAD THREADS REMOVED BEFORE BY THE BOARD CZAR WHO DID NOT LIKE MY LOVE FOR AMERICA, AS IT DID NOT FIT THE PROFILE OF THE LIB/RAD/SOC/LEFT MOONBATS THAT THINK AMERICA IS THE BAD GUY !!!    GO NAVY & AMERICA TOO !!!!

No need to apologize to me Bill it is a Red Sox board.  We certainly aren't the bad guy as you and I know.  This moment is a clear example of American resolve and makes me proud of all the men and women that work hard and put their lives on the line for us.  Last night I got calls from many people I deployed with and this event brought me and them a lot of joy and I don't care if anyone is offended by that---this is a good thing!  God Bless America

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyetheo. Show byebyetheo's posts

hey bill,

AMERICA isn't the BAD GUY; it's the DUMB GUY.
    great that they got OSAMA; thank you military and OBAMA.
    too bad GEORGE W. and CHENEY aren't in prison. that would make it perfect.
    GO SOX!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Bin Ladens entrails are probably giving some poor shark indigestion right now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]hey bill, AMERICA isn't the BAD GUY; it's the DUMB GUY. great that they got OSAMA; thank you military and OBAMA. too bad GEORGE W. and CHENEY aren't in prison. that would make it perfect. GO SOX!
    Posted by byebyetheo[/QUOTE]

Easy Theo....this is not about politics but about justice.  Lets not lose focus.

Bill--thank you and thank you for your service as well!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Well, being in a BDC site, the response from 'byebye' is certainly to be expected.

God bless every soldier serving our country.  If not for them, freedom would not exist.

Why is it when a liberal disagrees, he morphs into a foaming, frothing, angry, rabid animal?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

In Response to A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!:
    [QUOTE]   GREAT JOB ALL !!!!! YOU HAVE MADE US ALL PROUD TO BE AMERICANS !!!  THANKS TO YOU, WE ALL HAVE "A BOUNCE IN OUR STEP TODAY"  !!!  NOW, LETS SEE IF OUR BELOVED SOX CAN TAKE 4 IN A ROW FROM THE ANGELS !!!   GO NAVY AND RED SOX TOO !!!

Hey Bill, can you bring yourself to thank the big o as head of the military?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : Hey Bill, can you bring yourself to thank the big o as head of the military?
    Posted by Roadrunner9234[/QUOTE]

Of course the President deserves credit.  He gave the go ahead on this operation however this was a long time coming.  The initial intel came from back in 2004 when a nickname of one of his couriers was discoverd.  This is the culmination of the hard work done under both the Bush and Obama administrations.  Though I didn't vote for the President he does deserve credit but ultimately the men and women that work in the intelligence community and in the military got this job done and not either the past or present head of state.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

ROADRUNNER..... THE JURY IS STILL OUT ON THE "BIG O" AND THIS MOVE...... HE WILL GET A QUICK BOUNCE IN THE POLLS/RATINGS WHICH WILL BE DESERVED. (HE NEEDED THAT) HOWEVER, YOU CAN BET THAT "HE & HIS PEOPLE" HAD FIGURED THAT IN, BEFORE THE DEAL WENT DOWN..... HECK, IM STILL NOT SOLD ON THE B-CERTIFICATE !!CoolLaughingYell

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

[QUOTE]Well, being in a BDC site, the response from 'byebye' is certainly to be expected. God bless every soldier serving our country.  If not for them, freedom would not exist. Why is it when a liberal disagrees, he morphs into a foaming, frothing, angry, rabid animal?
    Posted by ampoule[/QUOTE]

Why is it when someone reads an idiot and inappropriate response they need to mischaracterize people that may have some differing political viewpoints from their own?  This is a great day for all Americans.  Let's keep it that way.    

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

[QUOTE]   ROADRUNNER..... THE JURY IS STILL OUT ON THE "BIG O" AND THIS MOVE...... HE WILL GET A QUICK BOUNCE IN THE POLLS/RATINGS WHICH WILL BE DESERVED. (HE NEEDED THAT) HOWEVER, YOU CAN BET THE "HE & HIS PEOPLE" HAD FIGURED THAT IN, BEFORE THE DEAL WENT DOWN..... HECK, IM STILL NOT SOLD ON THE B-CERTIFICATE !!

Wow.

I hope nobody accuses the liberals of politicizing this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

Bill, never thank Obama for this, the credit has to go to W, if you research this & dig & dig you know Obama really didn't do anything but play politics by putting Panetta in charge of the CIA.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

[QUOTE]HEY BILL, when i said AMERICA  was DUMB; it's you and people like you who make it so.
    Posted by byebyetheo[/QUOTE]

Well, he and tc25.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Bye bye and RoadRunner, it is you guys who are trying to politicize this.  Lets keep our eye on the ball here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

">Thank you to our military

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

please let's not turn this into an obama vs bush thing. who do you think was the first person the president called when notified that the mission was a success. He called W. this is a day for all of america and the free world to rejoice and to also let those extremists mentalcases know that no matter how long it takes, if you do what bin laden did to us, justice will eventually be served.....and in his case it was a well aimed bullet through his head.

oh and as a side note............nice job timmy yesterday. somewhere the baseballgm is grinding his teeth over your success.

let's get another string of victories going.

GO SOX and God Bless the USA!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

[QUOTE]Bye bye and RoadRunner, it is you guys who are trying to politicize this.  Lets keep our eye on the ball here.
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]

That’s wrong. Although Bush was unsuccessful in his pursuit of OBL, I appreciate his efforts toward that end.  It’s those who won’t acknowledge Obama’s efforts who are politicizing it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

High praise to our wonderful fighting men who risked their lives to dispatch that evil demon back to his master in hell, where he will not be greeted by 92 virgins. Nice going America!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

God Bless America?  Amazing.  Do you really think God would bless such a Godless nation?  Do you really think he would take sides of one nation (of His children) versus another nation (of His children)......

I think you guys outta stick to baseball.

And for the record, I never asked anyone to commit murder in my behalf...........

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : That’s wrong. Although Bush was unsuccessful in his pursuit of OBL, I appreciate his efforts toward that end.   It’s those who won’t acknowledge Obama’s efforts who are politicizing it.
    Posted by Roadrunner9234[/QUOTE]

There are those who won't give credit toward either side of the aisle or President.  This is the culmination of many years of hard work, I think we should avoid seeking credit for the particular political leaders who we may support and just give America on the whole a big pat on the back.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

First let me again thank Hammah and Mickey/bronx for their service to our country, along with anyone else on the board, all servicemen and women, politicians past and present, who helped make this possible. there's enough credit to go around to all concerned.  My first thought was the sense of relief and justice for those who lost children, spouses and parents. i'm sure they wondered if they would ever see this day come, as many of us did. this was a mass murderer who had no regard for any life but his own. It was a long time coming, better late than never.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Mornin J. well said...Mikey..i salute you....Hammah...you already know my friend..Cool