A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!

Remember, it had to be a really tough decision to give the approval to take out a guy who had been on the FBI's list for over a decade. To those military and CIA/military brave souls who did this job, I salute you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

It’s those who won’t acknowledge Obama’s efforts

What were Obama's efforts?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!:
    [QUOTE]Remember, it had to be a really tough decision to give the approval to take out a guy who had been on the FBI's list for over a decade. To those military and CIA/military brave souls who did this job, I salute you.
    Posted by BaseballGM[/QUOTE]

It's not about the decision, dummy. It's about allocating the resources to get the job done.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a14f5724f-155a-41f2-a224-1d874061088f&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion:14f5724f-155a-41f2-a224-1d874061088fPost:6f0c3e79-093f-4c39-887f-ae1b5d1f8ec8">Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN

UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!:
    [QUOTE]God Bless America?  Amazing.  Do you really think God would bless such a Godless nation?  Do you really think he would take sides of one nation (of His children) versus another nation (of His children)...... I think you guys outta stick to baseball. And for the record, I never asked anyone to commit murder in my behalf...........
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post by andrewmitch punctuates exactly
    who we're dealing with!!!!!

He denigrates "his own country????" & the brave young men & women standing on the front lines of this war on terror!  Calling us ALL "GODLESS."

You have to wonder, WHY?

I wish we would get out of these wars also, but andrewmitch certainly sounds an awful lot like Reverend Wright......... "God damned America!"

I'm relatively new to this board..... What's up with andrewmitch???????????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyetheo. Show byebyetheo's posts

all you FOX NEWS robots;
    since when is bombing a country that had nothing to do with 911 and who didn't have WMD'S not a WAR CRIME?
    so when one speaks of MASS MURDERERS, one may want to look in his own backyard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a14f5724f-155a-41f2-a224-1d874061088f&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion:14f5724f-155a-41f2-a224-1d874061088fPost:6f0c3e79-093f-4c39-887f-ae1b5d1f8ec8 " />Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This post by andrewmitch punctuates exactly who we're dealing with!!!!! He denigrates "his own country????" & the brave young men & women standing on the front lines of this war on terror!  Calling us ALL "GODLESS." You have to wonder, WHY? I wish we would get out of these wars also, but andrewmitch certainly sounds an awful lot like Reverend Wright......... "God damned America!" I'm relatively new to this board..... What's up with andrewmitch???????????
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

Andrew is right to say god doesn't bless America in favor of other nations...but that having been said, Osama had to go.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Bybyetheo - good luck here....too many people like "bostondirtdog" actually believe that the military work for We The People............or that the US would never impose their will over anyone........or that the US doesn't subsidiize abortions...etc etc etc....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

It's about allocating the resources to get the job done.

Provide one iota of detail  what "allocated resources to get the job done" was?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Thanks Roadrunner.....some people have their allegiance to the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, INCORPORATED.........my allegiance is to Yashua of Nazarath.......and you can only serve on master.....It's really as simple as that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

[QUOTE]It's about allocating the resources to get the job done. Provide one iota of detail  what "allocated resources to get the job done" was?

It's self evident. Unless you think the SEALS were acting on their own.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]all you FOX NEWS robots; since when is bombing a country that had nothing to do with 911 and who didn't have WMD'S not a WAR CRIME? so when one speaks of MASS MURDERERS, one may want to look in his own backyard.
    Posted by byebyetheo[/QUOTE]

This is getting off topic in regard to what we as a nation should be thankful for today, however it can be argued that the events in Iraq have lead to the movements for freedom and reform that we now are seeing grow in the middle east.  That is another larger debate that I often have in school as I'm working on my MA in political science, we should not be getting into that here and now.  Can't we just live in this moment and appreciate and congratulate those who took part in a job well done?  This is a good day for America, I think we can hold off on taking all the credit and finger pointing for a few days.

God Bless America

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

I thought so. Zilch. Had to be a mighty tough call to allocate the SEALS and let them take out Obama. Maybe he can allocate some resources and get the SEALS the approval to do something about gas prices and unemployment.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]Bybyetheo - good luck here....too many people like "bostondirtdog" actually believe that the military work for We The People............or that the US would never impose their will over anyone........or that the US doesn't subsidiize abortions...etc etc etc....

NO andrewitch!!!!

It is YOU who missed my point!!!!  As I said at the end of my post, "I want out of these wars too...........!"

IN FACT.....  I was against going in to ALL 3 of our current wars!  I think they were ill conceived, & have led to so many unintended consequences, but I won't get into it as it is clearly over your head........  That DOES NOT MEAN that I am against the "war on terror."  On the contrary, I think we could have more effectively fought this war without inserting ground troops in any of these countries.  Especially Afghanistan!!!!!!  We are sending our young men & women to fight bravely & die, to keep terrorists from meeting in caves???????????????
    We will NEVER change the nature of Afghanistan, as it is still existing in the 5th century!  I believe we are doing so with noble intentions albeit ill conceived.

YOU on the other hand, seem to take pleasure in knocking the U.S.  & sound as though you are firmly entrenched in the "BLAME AMERICA FIRST CROWD????"

I would like to apologize to

everyone on this site for this diversion.  andrewmitch is not worth any further discussion without an apology.  I won't bring it up again!  I just could not let his post denigrate our brave soldiers, to whom we all owe a debt of gratitude to which we will NEVER BE ABLE TO REPAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

posted at 5/2/2011 11:48 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=417fede969ffa88a807bfe9eba61c0a7&plckUserId=417fede969ffa88a807bfe9eba61c0a7">
    First: 3/22/2011
    Last: 5/2/2011
    I thought so. Zilch. Had to be a mighty tough call to allocate the SEALS and let them take out Obama. Maybe he can allocate some resources and get the SEALS the approval to do something about gas prices and unemployment.

BaseballGM Take out Osama---not the POTUS

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

[QUOTE]I thought so. Zilch. Had to be a mighty tough call to allocate the SEALS and let them take out Obama. Maybe he can allocate some resources and get the SEALS the approval to do something about gas prices and unemployment.

It's not about whether it was a tough call.

Here's a question:

Why do you think this took 10 years?

Someday you'll learn to think critically.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : NO andrewitch!!!! It is YOU who missed my point!!!!  As I said at the end of my post, "I want out of these wars too...........!" IN FACT.....  I was against going in to ALL 3 of our current wars!  I think they were ill conceived, & have led to so many unintended consequences, but I won't get into it as it is clearly over your head........  That DOES NOT MEAN that I am against the "war on terror."  On the contrary, I think we could have more effectively fought this war without inserting ground troops in any of these countries.  Especially Afghanistan!!!!!!  We are sending our young men & women to fight bravely & die, to keep terrorists from meeting in caves??????????????? We will NEVER change the nature of Afghanistan, as it is still existing in the 5th century!  I believe we are doing so with noble intentions albeit ill conceived. YOU on the other hand, seem to take pleasure in knocking the U.S.  & sound as though you are firmly entrenched in the "BLAME AMERICA FIRST CROWD????" I would like to apologize to   everyone on this site for this diversion.  andrewmitch is not worth any further discussion without an apology.  I won't bring it up again!  I just could not let his post denigrate our brave soldiers, to whom we all owe a debt of gratitude to which we will NEVER BE ABLE TO REPAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

You are truly misguided (not to mention that you contradict yourself several times in your point of views).

And who are you to judge me as to be worthy or not of discussion?  You probably think that these united states of America is a democracy?  I feel sorry for you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]God Bless America?  Amazing.  Do you really think God would bless such a Godless nation?  Do you really think he would take sides of one nation (of His children) versus another nation (of His children)...... I think you guys outta stick to baseball. And for the record, I never asked anyone to commit murder in my behalf...........

YOUR WORDS!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : It's not about whether it was a tough call. Here's a question: Why do you think this took 10 years? Someday you'll learn to think critically.
    Posted by Roadrunner9234[/QUOTE]

Because the job of doing it was so difficult.  It took 8 years of intelligence gathering to get this job done.  A democratic congresswoman from California acknowledged this morning that it took the work of the past 3 Presidents/Administrations to help bring this moment to fruition.  It was really the hard work of the intel community and the men and women in uniform on the ground that got this done.  I'm done but we can debate baseball and argue that but I think some moments like this one should be truly appreciated and I don't want to get down in the gutter on this one which is where this thread is headed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyetheo. Show byebyetheo's posts

one similarity between the middle east and america is religious fanatacism.
    separation of church and state is the only way democracy will function.
    DEMOCRACY  won't work in the middle east and it's not working here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Yeah so?  I know they are my words?  What's your point?  If you think that these united states of America is Christian Nation or a "Nation of God" then like I said before, I feel sorry for you.  In addition, why would God bless a  nation?  God created men and woman, not nations. 

Please, just go back, wrap yourself in the flag, be proud your tax dollars are being used for blood money, believe these united staes of America is a democracy and spreading democracy around the globe is our God-given right, and continue to worship the District of Columbia, Incorporated.  Good luck to you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

bybyetheo - on your last post you are misguided.  These united states of America is not a democracy and democracies are evil.  We are a Constitutional Republic.  One must really understand the differences and the reason for this as it relates to Liberty and also Christianity........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunslav. Show sunslav's posts

The same mentality that enjoys trolling about baseball matters is also more than happy to troll on political issues. They probably also go to forums about prolife or abortion and delight in intentionally annoying those there. It makes their day to irritate others.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]First let me again thank Hammah and Mickey/bronx again for their service to our country, along with anyone else on the board, all servicemen and women, politicians past and present, who helped make this possible. there's enough credit to go around to all concerned.  My first thought was the sense of relief and justice for those who lost children, spouses and parents. i'm sure they wondered if they would ever see this day come, as many of us did. this was a mass murderer who had no regard for any life but his own. It was a long time coming, better late than never.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

thanks "J"! you and our mutual buddy Jetes are the best! I'm so proud of those seals that they finally got that piece of vermin and that justice was finally served. I have a cousin who is with the NYFD and as soon as I heard the news I called him on his cell. he lost quite a few buddies when the towers came down. today is a hugh day of rejoicing all over the world and especially down in New York City.
    Osama is sleeping with the fishes.............finally.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chain-reaction. Show chain-reaction's posts

• Mikey I'm with you on this thread
    • Posted via iphone

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Hello kettle, this is pot, you are black!

Trolling?  interesting term there.  I was posting in a baseball forum and some people were commenting on how God Blessed America with our "war on terror" and I commented on it....Sounds to me like you are more against Freedom of Speech.....