A message for my fellow Red Sox fans!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

A message for my fellow Red Sox fans!

Shut up and quit whining! Most of the threads today are negative. Believe in this team. Everything will be okay.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: A message for my fellow Red Sox fans!

I agree - I have enough of my own negativity and I dont want my 3000th post on 9/11 to be a disgrace to myself, the Red Sox nation, and the United States of America!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

In Response to A message for my fellow Red Sox fans!:
    [QUOTE]Shut up and quit whining! Most of the threads today are negative. Believe in this team. Everything will be okay.     
    Posted by fir.eballer58[/QUOTE]

Fire, Normally I love your posts and im not a negative type, but that picture mad me barf! Hope I can recover in time for the game!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

georom4-let me be the first to congratulate you on your forthcoming 3000th post.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Georom4, I have never corrected anyone for their spelling, but could you please fix America for us? Thanks

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

promise4you-is this better?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In Response to Re: A message for my fellow Red Sox fans!:
    [QUOTE]georom4-let me be the first to congratulate you on your forthcoming 3000th post.

thank you fireballer!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

It is pronounced Americar in Boston.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Great post and great thread.

I think last night will be the turning point.  2 9th inning HRs and the winning run on 2nd.  We need to win today's game to put TB's back against the wall.  Hang on until Beckett, Bedard, and Youk feel a little better.  Get all three healthy in time for the playoffs.  See if Buch can give us 4 innings, and then tell Lackey to get himself ready for next year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

[QUOTE]promise4you-is this better?

HEY THATS MY WIFE  Surprised

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Thanks Georom4

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mantazz. Show Mantazz's posts

2 runs down already.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

All the rah-rah stuff in the world does not change the fact that this club is reeling.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Check out the score today.  Hopefully we will come back but Shields may not cooperate.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks Georom4
    Posted by promise4you[/QUOTE]

np p4u

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Medic87. Show Medic87's posts

Thank you, totally agree.  Have a great day.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOfTLaw1AAA. Show SOfTLaw1AAA's posts

This team deserves a raise for effort and focus.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfanmoncton. Show redsoxfanmoncton's posts

[QUOTE]Shut up and quit whining! Most of the threads today are negative. Believe in this team. Everything will be okay.     
    not negative, just realistic, most deadbeat teams for most of the year are winning, mostly against the Sox, I believe what a llmost of us fans expect is that this group of overpaid egos can at least play 9 innings of solid ball once every series at this time of year, good thing Baltimore is in division

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Whatever Fireballer. This teams deserves nothing but negativity, with the exception of Ells. Keep on dissing those of us who are angry as heck at how horrible this team has become, keep on being delusional and saying "we'll be fine" as the Red Sox keep on losing. Couple of questions for you; What should any of us be positive about? At what point do you finally look yourself in the mirror and say "This year's version of the Red Sox was utterly horrendous, a huge disappointment"?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

[QUOTE]It is pronounced Americar in Boston.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

Your wrong, for those of us, however few can claim our roots to the Mayflower, we call this our HOME, America! I am one of those and disdain such retorts! I grew up in Massachusetts and we may have an accent, but NOT when we speak of our beloved country! To country and Red Sox!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The Sox mantra this year is summed up in one word: Bursitis

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

We've had this go-round on Sawxheads all season and we finally rid ourselves of the pollyannas who couldn't see the forest from the trees.  One poster even had the temerity of predicting we'd win the series from the Rays when we were playing like a bunch of bums.  Most of us there knew we'd get swept and we did.  It isn't a pleasant feeling but there are those of us who are thoroughly convinced the Red Sox will win nothing ever again until Epstein and Francona are gone.  One is a terrible judge of talent whose free agents signings border on the criminal, while the manager in the dugout is a first class bumbler who not only makes a plethora of mistakes just about every game but makes the same ones over and over again.  And will someone tell me how can we call our team a good one when they make a bundle of mental errors each week and are so poorly drilled in fundamentals?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Reality is a tough pill to swallow eh?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Thanks for this thread!

Btw, LOL at the pic. He looks completely crazy, and yet, I still get the sentiment.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to A message for my fellow Red Sox fans! : not negative, just realistic, most deadbeat teams for most of the year are winning, mostly against the Sox, I believe what a llmost of us fans expect is that this group of overpaid egos can at least play 9 innings of solid ball once every series at this time of year, good thing Baltimore is in division
    Posted by redsoxfanmoncton[/QUOTE]

Could you not use "most of us fans" in your posts? That would be great.

I don't know why Yankee fans/trolls/aliases always feel the need to include a number of people automatically agreeing with their posts. Feel a little insecure, maybe? Just respond for yourself or your group of Yankee fans/trolls. No need to imply that Sox fans are backing up your posts, Mr. I-just-got-here-today.