A Red Sox Holiday Poem!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: A Red Sox Holiday Poem!

In Response to A Red Sox Holiday Poem!:
    [QUOTE]'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through Fenway Not a creature was stirring, but perhaps Josh Beckett The red socks were hung by the Monster seats with care In hopes that John Henry soon would be there The Pink Hats were nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of Jacoby danced in their heads And Heidi in her Lakers’ gig and TC in his cap Had just settled in for a long winter's nap When out on Landsdowne there arose such a clatter I sprang from Jerry Remy’s to see what was the matter Away to second, Ellsbury went in a flash We're hoping that he and Crawford won't clash When what to my wondering eyes should appear, But Ben the new GM, bringing good cheer More rapid than Yankees, his prospects they came He whistled and shouted and called them by name "Now , Middlebrooks! Now, Ranaudo! Now Kalish and Inglesias! On Bogaerts! On Lavarnway! On Barnes and Brentz! To the right field porch and the top of The Wall You won't dash away, never at all." Back to the playoffs, the players they flew With Lester and Beckett and Buchholz, too And then in a twinkling, I heard in the foyer The prancing and pawing of Dustin Pedroia A bundle of bats he had thrown in his pack And promised his production soon would be back Bobby V's eyes -- how they twinkled. Youk's beard, kind of scary Lackey's shoulder was sore, but Aceves was ready Marco Scutaro was there, decked out in holly Shortstop this season won't be so sorry Bard sprang to the mound, his fastball did whistle And away went the Sox, on a World Series mission I heard Castiglione exclaim, as the ball flew out of sight "Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Very cute. I'm not sure why no one liked it except that it didn't have any posters in it as usual. Tongue out

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Nice job!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Nice

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts