A-Rod

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

A-Rod

Anybody notice?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: A-Rod

Nice try, AROD. Enjoy your well deserved vacation

Alex Rodriguez drops suit against MLB and Players Association 

The notices of dismissal in the two lawsuits were quietly filed late Friday in Manhattan federal court, ending the most contentious chapter in the history of MLB's drug program.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-team/a-rod-drop-suit-mlb-players-association-article-1.1606314#ixzz2sgniAhJ2

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

maybe they will go out and sign Drew now and give us a draft pick.

I ponder, will he be drug tested, can he be drug tested while he is suspended???

Because what is to stop him from doing steriods consistently now for almost a whole year???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I ponder, will he be drug tested, can he be drug tested while he is suspended???

Because what is to stop him from doing steriods consistently now for almost a whole year???

[/QUOTE]

Per the joint drug agreement (page 13 of teh attached pdf link), any player suspended for testing positive is required to be tested 3 times in the next year, along with a few other qualifiers.

http://mlb.mlb.com/pa/pdf/jda.pdf

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Good...thanks for the info.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

except reportedly, AROD passed 12 drug tests, since 2010. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OutofTownPATS Fan. Show OutofTownPATS Fan's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anybody notice?

[/QUOTE]

Jonny Gomes new Tat? ya pretty cool

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to OutofTownPATS Fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Anybody notice?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

or Gomes will shave his beard for charity, to buy wheelchairs for victims of the Boston Marathon tragedy? more cool 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OutofTownPATS Fan. Show OutofTownPATS Fan's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Anybody notice?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

or Gomes will shave his beard for charity, to buy wheelchairs for victims of the Boston Marathon tragedy? more cool 

[/QUOTE]

you got that right. we need to sign jonny up for more years.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The Yankees should cut their losses and dump A-Rod (just give him his remaining salary). 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Anybody notice?

[/QUOTE]

you got that right. we need to sign jonny up for more years.

[/QUOTE] to keep andrewmitch sane, they better put a no can kicking clause in JThug's next contract :-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

except reportedly, AROD passed 12 drug tests, since 2010. 

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps the best thing to come from the debacle that is Arod, was his being suspended without failing a test. Which I believe was a by-product of the lessons learned by MLB in balco/Bonds fiasco. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ARod had a great chemist who told him by the minute how to take the drugs in order to avoid detection. It was all on the 60 Minutes TV Show.

[/QUOTE]

I saw this too and it was remarkable how exact it was - almost to the minute.

I wonder why there is no record of all the calls between A-Rod and the Biogenetics mad scientist?  If A-Rod actually called Bosh as often as Bosh claimed, it would have been enough phone time to make their company one of the busiest around!  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Nobody should ever discount what A.R did to Arroyo during the ALCS, trying to reach base by slapping the ball from Bronson's glove. That was cheating. He would have had no problem being safe and help propel his team to a WSC. He would do whatever it took to win, to be the best.

He still would do whatever it takes, even suing the Players Association when he knows it is he Alex Rodriguez that is guilty.

Cheating, drugs, vanity, and lawsuits are part of his repertoire.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wow, that could actually happen and if does, Boras becomes a bigger god.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

So someobody help me out......does his salary hit the cap or is that availible to the team again? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

All I know when he comes back next year, and he hits 6 HRS, Yanks on the hook for 30 million a year, rest of his contract. Counting next year.
    This year Yanks not obligated to pay him.
    1 World Series Title.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Your wrong 100%
    660 HRS to 763 HRS 30 million kicks in.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

So.....this guy has been juicing and the Yankees have been benefiting from that all the way and now that he's been called out and busted for it they don't have his $25M hit their cap?

What incentive does a team have to help get rid of this problem? What kind of help does MLB expect to get from teams? If they had to carry that contract amount on their cap maybe they'd say something when he's juicing before games.

I know it really doesn't matter when they just pay the luxuary tax for going above the cap anyway......that's another bullcrap rule that should be banned, you have a ceiling cap number, that should mean you can't exceed it period!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to Sam-Adams' comment:

So.....this guy has been juicing and the Yankees have been benefiting from that all the way and now that he's been called out and busted for it they don't have his $25M hit their cap?

What incentive does a team have to help get rid of this problem?

What kind of help does MLB expect to get from teams?

a lot more than if the team has paid the guy eitherway

If they had to carry that contract amount on their cap maybe they'd say something when he's juicing before games.

I know it really doesn't matter when they just pay the luxuary tax for going above the cap anyway......that's another bullcrap rule that should be banned, you have a ceiling cap number, that should mean you can't exceed it period!

wow it's 2014 and someone is still talking about a salary cap

I figured after 2012 RSN would finally get it

in short it will never happen

neither the players or owners  want it

sam adams will roll over in his grave if you continue with any more such thoughts