Adrian "OFFERMAN" Gonzales

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Re: Adrian "OFFERMAN" Gonzales

In Response to Re: Adrian "OFFERMAN" Gonzales:
    [QUOTE]The comparison was already irrelevant. You are the only one who doesn't get it.  You are alone in your position because everyone  but you realized that the guy was locked in.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]
     Wait, wait Jim, you forgot Eckersly and the crew of BBT, were agreeing with me, and oh yeah, one other guy on here spoke about his lack of power, Jimdavis.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Adrian "OFFERMAN" Gonzales :  Wait, wait Jim, you forgot Eckersly and the crew of BBT, were agreeing with me, and oh yeah, one other guy on here spoke about his lack of power, Jimdavis.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]

If I were you I would just stop posting on this thread and let it die. Of course Agon was not showing power.  it was the comparison to Offerman that either made you a troll or ignorant.  You seem to be missing the point which is that it is irrelevant to compare 25 games of Offerman and 25 games of Agon.  Anyone that follows baseball knows that Agon is far superior and that a 25 game sample is....a 25 game sample.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

A home-run!  How dare he!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Adrian "OFFERMAN" Gonzales :  And you are a Rhodes scholar. Can't wait to review your discertation on public indecency. Vulgarian.

Since you seem to feel the need to insult others intelligence might I point out that you spelled dissertation wrong?

Obviously you still have a bit of work to do for your masters?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glumandrew. Show glumandrew's posts

The OP was obviously an attempt of a troll trying to do his thing. If you wasted your time reading this thread or responding to him then you are a sucker. Put him on ignore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Adrian "OFFERMAN" Gonzales : Since you seem to feel the need to insult others intelligence might I point out that you spelled dissertation wrong? Obviously you still have a bit of work to do for your masters?
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]
     Do you condone Jim's comments about me, or is it Ok, because you agree with him?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Adrian "OFFERMAN" Gonzales : If I were you I would just stop posting on this thread and let it die. Of course Agon was not showing power.  it was the comparison to Offerman that either made you a troll or ignorant.  You seem to be missing the point which is that it is irrelevant to compare 25 games of Offerman and 25 games of Agon.  Anyone that follows baseball knows that Agon is far superior and that a 25 game sample is....a 25 game sample.

...If I were you?!! Well, you're not. you're you. And YOU couldn't stop posting on the thread. Now that's pretzel logic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Adrian "OFFERMAN" Gonzales :  Do you condone Jim's comments about me, or is it Ok, because you agree with him?

I didn't even read them  I just find it amusing when someone goes off on a tangent correcting spelling mistakes and then does the exact same thing himself.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Adrian "OFFERMAN" Gonzales :   ...If I were you?!! Well, you're not. you're you. And YOU couldn't stop posting on the thread. Now that's pretzel logic.

Is your name Pam or Pan??????  It sounds like Pan......??  As they said in Step Brothers..........  "Shhhhh shhhhh shhut up.  Shhut up!  You just sound stupid."

Sorry!  My 13 year old son's favorite movie.  OK!  It's funny as hell..... :)

But seriously YOUKILLUS20........ you do just sound stupid now.  Let it go.

As my wise father once told me........ It's better to say very little & have people think your stupid, rather than say a lot & let them KNOW YOU ARE!   :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Adrian "OFFERMAN" Gonzales :   ...If I were you?!! Well, you're not. you're you. And YOU couldn't stop posting on the thread. Now that's pretzel logic.

I am posting on this thread because I am not the one that should wish it would die.  That should be you.  Since you started a thread comparing Agon to Offerman.  I have no words that I have written on this thread that I regret.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

With me, if you act cool, I'll say your cool.  If not, you get what you get.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

YOUKILLUS20,

NO offense intended!  Just trying to lighten the mood.  Besides...... Your whole premise was pretty stupid????? Was it not????   Just admit it & let it go.......
    you're starting to sound like GM......  Any length to salvage the completely obtuse, irrelevant, & flat out stupid premise.  Not that you're stupid  :)  :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Based on this thread as a sample, I would compare Youkillus20 to andrewmitch.  We can now call him Youkillus "Mitch" 20. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

So what did we learn from reading this thread? Put  Youkillis20 onto ignore.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This whole thing is ridiculous. Anyone getting defensive in here? Sheeeeesh...I'm outta here man! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

[QUOTE]So what did we learn from reading this thread? Put  Youkillis20 onto ignore.
    Posted by JamaicaPlain67[/QUOTE]

What I learned is that Jim is the arbiter of coolness. He also decides who the whiners, diks, and azz-holes are.  In his Wally World of Jimness he has no tolerance for differing views, or opinions. He can't really discuss anything, and lies about what you post, a real cool citizen of the board, who violates BDC policy whenever he feels like it. I suspect that the best way he gets his point across is by YELLING, or perhaps worse. Jim, you're the man.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Now, boys and girls here's a lesson. the Tag line is everything. Dog bites man, no story, but man bites dog, that's a story. Putting Offerman in quotations between names, catches the eye... hmmm, I wonder what he means, I think I'll look.
     Then you look and see that Gonzalez, was putting up Offermanian numbers, hmmm, I see what he's saying. Then you think, THAT CAN'T be RIGHT!!! Youk! you're freaking nutty. Now your emotion has caught your sails, and you've missed the meat...Is it his shoulder? Why did he have one paltry HR in April? Even when Eck exclaims; That's what we've been waiting for!! You brush that off. Even when BBT suggest; "If they can get him going..." you don't hear it. All I did was voice a sentiment that was verified by much bigger experts then the ones around here, and yet I'm attacked.
     Years ago, I watched a segment on Nova, where some government scientist was holed up, determining all of the human loss and damage should a major hurricane strike New Orleans, he emotionally walked the streets, showing just how high and fast the water would come in, guess what? no one listened!
     Did anyone listen to me besides Andrewmitch? No, it was Mardi Gras on my brain, want some beads?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

Not just Jim's opinion. the consensus is that you are an Azz-hole and should be ignored.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Adrian "OFFERMAN" Gonzales : Since you seem to feel the need to insult others intelligence might I point out that you spelled dissertation wrong? Obviously you still have a bit of work to do for your masters?
     I am not a great speller. Most times I use spell-check. To not use it consistently when it's free right there at the bottom of the page, is, I guess lazy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

[QUOTE]Not just Jim's opinion. the consensus is that you are an Azz-hole and should be ignored.
    Posted by JamaicaPlain67[/QUOTE]

??????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

[QUOTE] Now, boys and girls here's a lesson. the Tag line is everything. Dog bites man, no story, but man bites dog, that's a story. Putting Offerman in quotations between names, catches the eye... hmmm, I wonder what he means, I think I'll look.  Then you look and see that Gonzalez, was putting up Offermanian numbers, hmmm, I see what he's saying. Then you think, THAT CAN'T be RIGHT!!! Youk! you're freaking nutty. Now your emotion has caught your sails, and you've missed the meat...Is it his shoulder? Why did he have one paltry HR in April? Even when Eck exclaims; That's what we've been waiting for!! You brush that off. Even when BBT suggest; "If they can get him going..." you don't hear it. All I did was voice a sentiment that was verified by much bigger experts then the ones around here, and yet I'm attacked.  Years ago, I watched a segment on Nova, where some government scientist was holed up, determining all of the human loss and damage should a major hurricane strike New Orleans, he emotionally walked the streets, showing just how high and fast the water would come in, guess what? no one listened!  Did anyone listen to me besides Andrewmitch? No, it was Mardi Gras on my brain, want some beads?

When andrewmitch is the only one listening to you, it's time to take a personal inventory of yourself instead of comparing your situation to that of a visionary scientist whose suggestion could have saved many lives.  I don't think moving Adrian Gonzalez down in the lineup will have close to the same type of consequences. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

This thread started off badly and only got worse.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Adrian "OFFERMAN" Gonzales :  What I learned is that Jim is the arbiter of coolness. He also decides who the whiners, diks, and azz-holes are.  In his Wally World of Jimness he has no tolerance for differing views, or opinions. He can't really discuss anything, and lies about what you post, a real cool citizen of the board, who violates BDC policy whenever he feels like it. I suspect that the best way he gets his point across is by YELLING, or perhaps worse. Jim, you're the man.

I don't decide, you do.  You proved it to us in this thread all by yourself.  I just called you out on your nonsense.  I love differing views from people who express them with a degree of perspective.  The "look at me, I need attention" crowd deserves no respect.  So you get none.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glumandrew. Show glumandrew's posts

Youkillus20 certainly did get attention with his thread title and inane OP. What did it accomplish? It now requires him to register again with a new moniker since everyone now has him on automatic ignore or skims past his threads and posts without reading them. He thinks that he is clever but everyone else considers him to be an azz-hole.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE] Now, boys and girls here's a lesson. the Tag line is everything. Dog bites man, no story, but man bites dog, that's a story. Putting Offerman in quotations between names, catches the eye... hmmm, I wonder what he means, I think I'll look.  Then you look and see that Gonzalez, was putting up Offermanian numbers, hmmm, I see what he's saying. Then you think, THAT CAN'T be RIGHT!!! Youk! you're freaking nutty. Now your emotion has caught your sails, and you've missed the meat...Is it his shoulder? Why did he have one paltry HR in April? Even when Eck exclaims; That's what we've been waiting for!! You brush that off. Even when BBT suggest; "If they can get him going..." you don't hear it. All I did was voice a sentiment that was verified by much bigger experts then the ones around here, and yet I'm attacked.  Years ago, I watched a segment on Nova, where some government scientist was holed up, determining all of the human loss and damage should a major hurricane strike New Orleans, he emotionally walked the streets, showing just how high and fast the water would come in, guess what? no one listened!  Did anyone listen to me besides Andrewmitch? No, it was Mardi Gras on my brain, want some beads?

What a pompous tool!  You must lead a lonely life.  I guess amusing yourself compensates for others avoiding you.