Agon needs to take a seat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

Re: Agon needs to take a seat

not sitting worked out well.  4 hits and a day off tomorrow. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Dh is a good start to and the day off tomorrow should refresh him. Youk needs to be next.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

well looks like it was a slump....and it's over.....or if you ask greatestnyy maybe Gonzalez found his HGH.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

In Response to Re: Agon needs to take a seat:
    [QUOTE]the guy does deserve a small slump..ever since his slow start he's been a man on fire...better to do this now against lousy teams than in Sept.
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Yipper.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

[QUOTE]They could sit him for a pair once Ortiz comes back....
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Except he likes to play every game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]not sitting worked out well.  4 hits and a day off tomorrow. 
    Posted by CTJake14[/QUOTE]

It seems that Tito knows his players better than the fans do.  Imagine that!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Agon needs to take a seat : LOL....that's never stopped some members of the red flops nation from proclaiming that about any Yankee who is doing well. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
    Posted by --The-Babe------[/QUOTE]

What, a babe sighting, where have u been babe? our game threads were litter free

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]not sitting worked out well.  4 hits and a day off tomorrow. 
    Posted by CTJake14[/QUOTE]

Yes four hits today but let Joe Six pack sit in his armchair and pretend to be smarter than Terry.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

What in heavenm's name is the matter with a few people in theis forum.How can anyone blast Ellsbury and Gonzales.AGon is the second best hitter and player in the league and Ellsbury is having the kind of year that is only a pipe dream for 85-90% of every player in the league,and what do we read here,the pitchers have caught up to Gonzales and he's only a .310 hitter.When has he ever been a 310 hitter and this year he has been more dominent than any hitter in the league or any league,not mention both are having an outstanding season in the field.I am now convinced that a few folks on this board ignore performance on the field either hopeing the truly talented who make them feel inferior fall on their face or trying to defend what were their inaccurate thoughts about a player at some point or just have a personal vendetta,for whatever reasons,against certain players or simply wish ill to the Sox.Never have I criticized posters on this Red Sox forum but enough is enough to see the same people constantly spout their vitriol against the same guys over and over.I realize that my mini rant probably won't impact these folks but I had to say it.sorry.Check that,I'm not sorry.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]   What in heavenm's name is the matter with a few people in theis forum.How can anyone blast Ellsbury and Gonzales.AGon is the second best hitter and player in the league and Ellsbury is having the kind of year that is only a pipe dream for 85-90% of every player in the league,and what do we read here,the pitchers have caught up to Gonzales and he's only a .310 hitter.When has he ever been a 310 hitter and this year he has been more dominent than any hitter in the league or any league,not mention both are having an outstanding season in the field.I am now convinced that a few folks on this board ignore performance on the field either hopeing the truly talented who make them feel inferior fall on their face or trying to defend what were their inaccurate thoughts about a player at some point or just have a personal vendetta,for whatever reasons,against certain players or simply wish ill to the Sox.Never have I criticized posters on this Red Sox forum but enough is enough to see the same people constantly spout their vitriol against the same guys over and over.I realize that my mini rant probably won't impact these folks but I had to say it.sorry.Check that,I'm not sorry.
    Posted by kebbe[/QUOTE]

Keb, I hear ya.  Sox fans love misery.  I spend most of my time defending the team FROM SOX FANS.  They are never happy.  .650 ball is not good enough. .700 ball is not enough.  Nothing is good enough.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Agon needs to take a seat : It seems that Tito knows his players better than the fans do.  Imagine that!
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]uh oh Kimmi, do i hear the 'g-word' coming?..Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Agon needs to take a seat : I haven't heard you talk about it when it's unjustly lobbed at a Yankee player, but you sure jumped up when it was directed at a red flops player. 
    Posted by -TheBabe------[/QUOTE]

well this is a conversation on a red sox board about a red sox player...so duh.  Also this thread 's topic had NOTHING to do with PED's which was another reason I came to his defense...I don't ussually defend other players because I stay off those threads....I was already in here and someone unjustly accused agon.

And are you going to seriously sit here and type "well you guys do it too"  not everyone does, annoying people do and it doesn't justify throwing accusations back...that mentality reminds me of when me and my brother used to fight when we were kids.

"mom Phil started it"  "uh ahhh hugh started it" etc etc etc.  It's the lamest excuse in the book.