Am I the only one that gets annoyed by...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Am I the only one that gets annoyed by...

That guy that sits behind home plate that wears those stupid giant yellow headphones and is clearly listening to the game on the radio.  He's been there for years and every time I see him I get annoyed...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Re: Am I the only one that gets annoyed by...

I know I'm not the only one...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I've never noticed, but will be looking for him now. So will everyone else, you've made him famous.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: Am I the only one that gets annoyed by...:
    [QUOTE]I've never noticed, but will be looking for him now. So will everyone else, you've made him famous.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I know you've seen him.  He's been in that same seat for years.  Blank look, just stares in with those STUPID headphones that cry "look at me!".  Ugh I want to get tickets behind home plate so I can say something. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

In Response to Am I the only one that gets annoyed by...:
    [QUOTE]That guy that sits behind home plate that wears those stupid giant yellow headphones and is clearly listening to the game on the radio.  He's been there for years and every time I see him I get annoyed...
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]
     That's Jerry Kapstein, former agent in the '70s and executive with the Padres. He's an asst. with the Sox now. You should google him. He's a great man.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Am I the only one that gets annoyed by... :  That's Jerry Kapstein, former agent in the '70s and executive with the Padres. He's an asst. with the Sox now. You should google him. He's a great man.
    Posted by prknsdnld[/QUOTE]

Didn't know... I just figured he was a loaded pr*i*ck that wants noting but to be left alone with his yellow headphones while also drawing attention from the TV audience... I probably shouldn't bash him if he works for the team then...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Am I the only one that gets annoyed by... : Didn't know... I just figured he was a loaded pr*i*ck that wants noting but to be left alone with his yellow headphones while also drawing attention from the TV audience... I probably shouldn't bash him if he works for the team then...
     Nope. Check him out. Great philanthropist and did a lot for the poor when he was in San Diego. Don't know what's up with the head set, though... that's new...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Am I the only one that gets annoyed by... : Didn't know... I just figured he was a loaded pr*i*ck that wants noting but to be left alone with his yellow headphones while also drawing attention from the TV audience... I probably shouldn't bash him if he works for the team then...
    Wow ... I am saddened that something so minor upsets you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Am I the only one that gets annoyed by... : Wow ... I am saddened that something so minor upsets you.
    Posted by hill55[/QUOTE]

I wasn't calling him that I was saying that about who I thought he was.  Didn't know he was linked to the Sox...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Road-Warrior. Show Road-Warrior's posts

[QUOTE]That guy that sits behind home plate that wears those stupid giant yellow headphones and is clearly listening to the game on the radio.  He's been there for years and every time I see him I get annoyed...

I wonder if he picked the Sox to win 114 games like u did.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Am I the only one that gets annoyed by... : I wonder if he picked the Sox to win 114 games like u did.
    Posted by Road-Warrior[/QUOTE]

You simply have to be the most boringest human being on the planet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

How dare you say that about him as his one line insults (819 posts) are monumental here. And trust me there are more to come

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Am I the only one that gets annoyed by... : You simply have to be the most boringest human being on the planet.
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This is the funniest thread that I've seen in a while!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Am I the only one that gets annoyed by... : I wasn't calling him that I was saying that about who I thought he was.  Didn't know he was linked to the Sox...
    You missed my point ... it's sad that this man annoyed you so much that you were compelled to start a thread about him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

=======================================
     I watch almost every game and have never noticed him.But it just might be me watching the game instead of fans in the stands.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

sometimes when there is a hot chick in the stands, i will watch her but unless the guy is streaking or puking on himself, i probably wont notice him

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]sometimes when there is a hot chick in the stands, i will watch her but unless the guy is streaking or puking on himself, i probably wont notice him
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Like the blonde today?  Ha ha

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Does Dennis Drinkwater annoy anyone?  He sits behind home plate looking like Robert Redford.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

speaking of which...is it me or is Heidi even more caliente this year than ever before????  also, it would be nice to see Hazel mae from time to time in a thong   -just sayin'

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunslav. Show sunslav's posts

The funniest commnents from a troll are always from Georom or George Romero from Worcester who has pretended to be a Red Sox fan in here for years but actually is a Yankee fan. Most Italians are Yankees fans. George is #1 on the list of concern trolls. He loves coming here and pretending that he is a sad Sox fan. Do not take him seriously, otherwise you are a complete fool.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Heidi es muy caliente todo dia!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

"I watch almost every game and have never noticed him.But it just might be me watching the game instead of fans in the stands."

Classic! LOL The hits just keep coming! Can we etch this thread in bronze or something? I've gotten more laughs out it than any in recent history......