Another fat-cat (Bobby Jenk$) signed by my boy Theo that is part of.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Another fat-cat (Bobby Jenk$) signed by my boy Theo that is part of.........

the destruction of our beloved Red Sox  as is Theo's last payroll is equivalent to what the "BIG O" is doing to the USA.......  Another big contract that is not pulling his weight..... Ship him off to the Cubs  as that  player tbnl......  What say you, all you T-ballers ?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Another fat-cat (Bobby Jenk$) signed by my boy Theo that is part of.........

$12 million write-off.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Another fat-cat (Bobby Jenk$) signed by my boy Theo that is part of.........

You're starting to sound like you don't like Theo anymore.

Say it ain't so, BILL!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Another fat-cat (Bobby Jenk$) signed by my boy Theo that is part of.........:
    [QUOTE]Your starting to sound like you don't like Theo anymore. Say it ain't so, BILL!!!
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]I have come to the conclusion that I/we just can not get out from under all of Theo's bad contracts....... As a result. I compare his work to his counterpart in Washington  D C .   He & the "Big O" are destroying the foundations of our Red Sox & country too !!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

No one listened when I said not to offer a contract to Jenks. InEpstein's butchery increased as Luchino turned the steering whell over to show business frat boy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Another fat-cat (Bobby Jenk$) signed by my boy Theo that is part of.........:
    [QUOTE]No one listened when I said not to offer a contract to Jenks. InEpstein's butchery increased as Luchino turned the steering whell over to show business frat boy.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]As Dad would say........ "Son, that Softlaw (Hank Williams) was/is right again" !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to "Another fat-cat (Bobby Jenk$) signed by my boy Theo that is part of.........": [QUOTE] the destruction of our beloved Red Sox  as is Theo's last payroll is equivalent to what the "BIG O" is doing to the USA.......  Another big contract that is not pulling his weight..... Ship him off to the Cubs  as that  player tbnl......  What say you, all you T-ballers ????? Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE] But Theo would argue. It would have been worse without that stimulus Bill

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Dear Bill,

We just wanted to say hello from here in reality. The weather has be unseasonably warm and much of the buzz has been about the Red Sox opening the season soon. We've truly missed your wit and mourn the departure of your sanity. We realize clarity doesn't last forever and if you can try really, really hard you might remember that horse from the past? You know, the one called Theo? Well, that horse has been well beaten. You may want to stop beating that dead horse Bill. When we saw this picture of you we were concerned for you.

It really can't help your sanity Bill and frankly the steady beating you administer despite the horse being gone; is frankly driving most everyone else crazy.

Frankly,

The folks who have tolerated your ranting...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Another fat-cat (Bobby Jenk$) signed by my boy Theo that is part of.........": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another fat-cat (Bobby Jenk$) signed by my boy Theo that is part of......... : As Dad would say........ "Son, that Softlaw (Hank Williams) was/is right again" !!! Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE] Sorry Bill, but dad would never say that. But he would say: " son, you gotta be careful who you compliment, it just might be somebody everyone else knows is a fool."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Dear Bill, We just wanted to say hello from here in reality. The weather has be unseasonably warm and much of the buzz has been about the Red Sox opening the season soon. We've truly missed your wit and mourn the departure of your sanity. We realize clarity doesn't last forever and if you can try really, really hard you might remember that horse from the past? You know, the one called Theo? Well, that horse has been well beaten. You may want to stop beating that dead horse Bill. When we saw this picture of you we were concerned for you. It really can't help your sanity Bill and frankly the steady beating you administer despite the horse being gone; is frankly driving most everyone else crazy. Frankly, The folks who have tolerated your ranting...
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]Soooooo creative here.....  Heck, I sometimes marval at the effect that I have on people !!!Cool  Go Sox & Bobby V.  !!!!!