Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles

Wow - I think Kim's powers are far reaching. Two threads in the matter of a couple of hours.

Wait - make that three threads. Mike's thread has also been deleted.

I know I am getting banned soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles

You think that is bad, my 10,000 post congratulatory threads have been deleted 4 times already. I want my cake!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles:
    [QUOTE]You think that is bad, my 10,000 post congratulatory threads have been deleted 4 times already. I want my cake!
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

How about a new chair? although you already have a fine one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]The time is ticking on this one too Jessey. I tried to make mine sound like Bill, since he gets a free pass, but they got it anyway. Idiots might have snitched on me in between his Burrito attacks threads, that they are surprisingly taking down.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

I have also noticed that Kim suddenly disappeared as the deleting began. Maybe she is the outsourced moderator.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I pushed my chair up against the door to our house to help keep the ghosts out... scary evening.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles : I have also noticed that Kim suddenly disappeared as the deleting began. Maybe she is the outsourced moderator.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

I don't know about her personal life, but she usually just posts late at night, which is one of the reasons I don't think she is pike. He's got to sleep sometimes. Once in a while she'll post late into the day like today, and then disappear for a week or two.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I certainly don't think she is Pike. But I am very afraid of her.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

This place is whack.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Mike Nagy. Do you like Mikey and friends more than positive, loyal Red Sox fans. You are giving me that impression. Why is a rival fan trolling under many aliases who loves to annoy RS fans on their forum more appealing to you than a loyal RS fan. That is stange behavior for you Nagy. Got an explanation? Are you a Baltimore fan?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

There are stray cats running over my roof-top.... sometimes they are fighting each other... what is worse is I have 3 sky-lights so I can see their shadows whisk by... I am scared.  I am now under my chair.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Mike Nagy. Do you like Mikey and friends more than positive, loyal Red Sox fans. You are giving me that impression. Why is a rival fan trolling under many aliases who loves to annoy RS fans on their forum more appealing to you than a loyal RS fan. That is stange behavior for you Nagy. Got an explanation? Are you a Baltimore fan?
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

That is the second time today this same exact sentence has been used. I would copy/paste the first time it was used, but I cannot as the thread it was on has been deleted. Guess who said it? You are all leaving me something to pause about here.

Interesting how you all of a sudden appear Pike. Do you have strange ESP powers as well. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Mike Nagy. Do you like Mikey and friends more than positive, loyal Red Sox fans. You are giving me that impression. Why is a rival fan trolling under many aliases who loves to annoy RS fans on their forum more appealing to you than a loyal RS fan. That is stange behavior for you Nagy. Got an explanation? Are you a Baltimore fan?

No - Mike just likes people he can converse about aseball in a civil manner.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Hey that isn't fair jessey, I know for a fact that pike pleasantly conversed about baseball one time before!!!! I forget the date exactly but it did happen.

Cool

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Such as DeerHunter, HurtLocker, Bellhorn, Gickchum, Yazzer, MeYazz, Pedro101, Crono, Verlander, Pacqaio, and DrBaseball. LOL.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Mikey is not a friend of mine, pike. I don't interact with him. You should know that. Check your records, they should also tell you I'm a sox fan.

While I've got you, are you Clamshack or is that Mikey? J Bay seemed to think it was him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]There are stray cats running over my roof-top.... sometimes they are fighting each other... what is worse is I have 3 sky-lights so I can see their shadows whick by... I am scared.  I am now under my chair.
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

Hope its not a rocking chair.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles : Mikey is not a friend of mine, pike. I don't interact with him. You should know that. Check your records, they should also tell you I'm a sox fan. While I've got you, are you Clamshack or is that Mikey? J Bay seemed to think it was him.

yup and dont forget fenwayjimmy

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles : Mikey is not a friend of mine, pike. I don't interact with him. You should know that. Check your records, they should also tell you I'm a sox fan. While I've got you, are you Clamshack or is that Mikey? J Bay seemed to think it was him.

I dare not disagree with any edict of J-Bay. When J-Bay speaks, most gamethreaders say "How high?" He can get you banned for looking at him with the wrong expression on your face.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I swear, I am actually going to have to get a score card to keep up with Pike and Mike and all their aliases.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

pike
    calzone65
    FenwayJimmy
    UticaClub
    Rutland76
    lowelll
    Ft.Meade
    LadyLake
    Melnick
    WaldoBelfast
    BeaconHill
    NatickNed
    ChrisHouse
    Kbev
    pollyanna
    nuncirom
    pawsoxphil
    Dangerfeld
    pike2
    Your-Echo (one of my favorites)
    bambinobabe
    NHBALLFAN
    silversteinsox
    losmedialoco
    clamshack
    6k42lt913c

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles : I dare not disagree with any edict of J-Bay. When J-Bay speaks, most gamethreaders say "How high?" He can get you banned for looking at him with the wrong expression on your face.

I would think you would know best pike, are those two characters you or Mikey? You sound like they are you, is that true?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]I swear, I am actually going to have to get a score card to keep up with Pike and Mike and all their aliases.

"Mikey" jess, let's have no confusion here. Pike and Mike sounds like a candy or pike and me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

You said that you were neutral on Mikey but why be anti -positive posters. Why be even be neutral on positive posters if you are a Red Sox fan? Why not encourage them and be friendly to them. You seem to hate Kim and condone Babe. Why the obsession on multiple aliases when trolls are a much larger problem. What's with your priorities?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]I swear, I am actually going to have to get a score card to keep up with Pike and Mike and all their aliases.

Don't bother, jess. BDC is in the process of upgrading their software, which will enable them to identify and permanently ban, by IP address.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles": [QUOTE]pike calzone65 FenwayJimmy UticaClub Rutland76 lowelll Ft.Meade LadyLake Melnick WaldoBelfast BeaconHill NatickNed ChrisHouse Kbev pollyanna nuncirom pawsoxphil Dangerfeld pike2 Your-Echo ( one of my favorites ) bambinobabe NHBALLFAN silversteinsox losmedialoco clamshack 6k42lt913c Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE] IMO add kimsaysthis.