Anybody got any good "humor" to share about Mexico?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: Anybody got any good

Oi, Chuckles-666, here's some fodder for your wonderful sense of humor:  Mick Jones (Clash) is Jewish, Little Richard is gay, and Ronnie Ray Gun was a major trade unionist before he started divorcing birds and dyeing his hair.

Edit:  Ok, Mr. Morality only divorced one bird.  But he only slept with Jane Wyman (hot) and the other (not).  Just the two, that's it, no more.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oi, Chuckles-666, here's some fodder for your wonderful sense of humor:  Mick Jones (Clash) is Jewish, Little Richard is gay, and Ronnie Ray Gun was a major trade unionist before he started divorcing birds and dyeing his hair.

Edit:  Ok, Mr. Morality only divorced one bird.  But he only slept with Jane Wyman (hot) and the other (not).  Just the two, that's it, no more.

[/QUOTE]HUMOR ???  Very twisted, I see !!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]HUMOR ???  Very twisted, I see !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Gotta give you credit for not taking the bait.  Touché!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ray Gun was president of the Actor's Guild in the 50's. As such he supplied witch hunter Joe McCarthy with names of people in his union that he (Ray Gun) thought were affiliated with the communist party. He ruined a lot of lives. Rot in hell, Ronnie.

[/QUOTE]

+ \infty

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

[QUOTE]

What about those doping, lying-about-their-age Dominicans?  I loved that hilarious joke about Chris Capuano's family business!

Bill-666, you were sort of a one man USO of the Navy, right?  Do you have any other funny routines to share? 

[/QUOTE]

slow day?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Yes,   MEXICO is a safer place today...........  THEY (someone) caught one of the CARTELS "BIG BOYS" today........  This guy was a hugh player, good start but they have a long way to go !!    Close those boarders.......   "FAST & FURIOUS"  !!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]

DRUGS, DRUGS, & MORE DRUGS !!!!!   As I said, nothing good comes out of OLD MEXICO !!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

My wife is Mexican. Are you saying she's not good?

I lived in Mexico City for almost 5 years; it's a wonderful place. The people are welcoming, genuine and actually use less drugs than Americans.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Unfair, unkind, and untrue.  Like saying nothing good came out of the Navy, just because of Bill.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Makes perfect sense to me?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lasitter. Show lasitter's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    "My wife is Mexican. Are you saying she's not good?"

Does this give you dual citizenship Moon? Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Mexican weather forecast:  Chili today. Hot tamale. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to lasitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No. It is very difficult to get Mexican citizenship, and it took me 4 years to get permanaent residency. It's nearly impossible for a foreigner to buy land or work there legally.

I loved it there, and we'd probably still be living there, if there was more financial opportunity.

Never for a second did I feel in danger, and I was driving a car with USA plates for 2 years, but I was not neear the border, and it has gotten much worse since we left about 7 years ago.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

DRUGS, DRUGS, & MORE DRUGS !!!!!   As I said, nothing good comes out of OLD MEXICO !!!!!!

I used to work in Monterrey.

I have lots of fun stories about Monterrey, and Monterrey was an extremely unexciting industrial city back then.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to lasitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No. It is very difficult to get Mexican citizenship, and it took me 4 years to get permanaent residency. It's nearly impossible for a foreigner to buy land or work there legally.

I loved it there, and we'd probably still be living there, if there was more financial opportunity.

Never for a second did I feel in danger, and I was driving a car with USA plates for 2 years, but I was not neear the border, and it has gotten much worse since we left about 7 years ago.

[/QUOTE]

I was able to work, but i maintained my US citizenship and was paid in dollars in Massachusetts.  But I showed up for work everyday in Monterrey. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

I work with mostly Mexican people.  I have plenty of good things to say about them and nothing bad.  Bill-806, on the other hand, is a deuchebag.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I have complained about posters who just chase Bill around with insulting comments. In no way do I agree with the majority of Bill's comments. I just hate having so many threads ruined by the posters chasing him around just putting lame one-liners after all of his posts. It's really wrecking the board because the names of who I believe are probably coming from one person just keep increasing. Now THIS PERSON is starting ridiculous threads which take the space of other threads that belong here.

I just felt I wanted to clarify that because, besides these endless ridiculous threads created by Bill and now his detractors, there are a lot of posters who keep them going by constantly posting on them. If you want someone to go away, don't encourage them and keep them going.

And, yes, I realize I'm on this thread, but this is where the people I'm trying to reach will post.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My wife is Mexican. Are you saying she's not good?

I lived in Mexico City for almost 5 years; it's a wonderful place. The people are welcoming, genuine and actually use less drugs than Americans.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes,   MEXICO is a safer place today...........  THEY (someone) caught one of the CARTELS "BIG BOYS" today........  This guy was a hugh player, good start but they have a long way to go !!    Close those boarders.......   "FAST & FURIOUS"  !!!

[/QUOTE]

cartels'.....huge....borders....FFS, are you deliberately trying to seem so stupid and semi-literate?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to FajitaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The fact u guys take his remark as an all-encompassing derogatory classification of the entire history of Mexico speaks volumes about you more than he. 

Idiots to keep calling him out on it. 

My last girlfriend in America was Mexican, we dated only 5 short months, her family is proud, wealthy, and seemed of excellent morals. 

Now if I make a statement tomorrow that I think Mexico is a dangerous place and try to pretext it by mentioning I have nothing against Mexicans as a whole and I have dated a fine woman from there moonslav will claim I am a racist and that just because I dated a woman from there doesn't change that.

Guatemala is better anyhow - but again I am only masking my hatred for people south of the border with every visit I make, every girl I date (like Dunia a nurse from Hondurous), and each time I try to learn more about their culture. It is all a cover according to some of the proper ones here.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think this thread is alive any longer but I had to respond to your post.  Yes, I agree.   Selena was and is one of my all time favorite singers.  Back in the late 80's and early 90's I used to cross the border and drive up to Ensenada a few times a year. I would not do that now but would love to one more time before  I close my eyes.

25. This post has been removed.