Anyone else watching the Yankees getting their butts kicked?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Anyone else watching the Yankees getting their butts kicked?

Wow.  E6

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Anyone else watching the Yankees getting their butts kicked?

16-7

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

I thoroughly enjoyed that game. 

Especially Colon getting the hook after 2/3 of an inning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I did not know that. That's awesome news. I'm sure there will be plenty more like it to come.

Btw, see how positive threads get no love? :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Anyone else watching the Yankees getting their butts kicked?:
    [QUOTE]Wow.  E6
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Tcal ... you ain't supposed to enjoy this.

Yeah.   Right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Time for Colon to head back to the Dominican for some more stem cells.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

that was almost like two games, basically a 9-0 loss...ugly nonetheless....ouch!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenMonster1964. Show GreenMonster1964's posts

Yankees get a COLONoscopy to start the second half!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else watching the Yankees getting their butts kicked?:
    [QUOTE]Yankees get a COLONoscopy to start the second half!
    Posted by GreenMonster1964[/QUOTE]

That was good Gm64...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else watching the Yankees getting their butts kicked?:
    Posted by GreenMonster1964[/QUOTE]LOL...or should i say OUCH?!!...Tongue out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jarretfromportsmouth. Show jarretfromportsmouth's posts

Colon and his cat like reflexes getting off the mound, hahaha.  The best was when he just slapped the ball to the plate.

he actually didn't pitch that bad.  How many infield hits can you get in one inning?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

The Yankee problem started at SS last night.....ring a bell yet? You fix the problem when you can not when you have to. Exhaust all in house possibilities, arrive at a solution, and if you have to go outside, so be it. Don't let this problem linger beyond the trade deadline. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Posted by GreenMonster1964[/QUOTE]

LOL, but it must have been a boring night.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]I did not know that. That's awesome news. I'm sure there will be plenty more like it to come. Btw, see how positive threads get no love? :)
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

You can sure hope so.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

No- I'm too busy trying to decide why the Mets think Beltran is worth a top prospect.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]                     The Yankee problem started at SS last night.....ring a bell yet? You fix the problem when you can not when you have to. Exhaust all in house possibilities, arrive at a solution, and if you have to go outside, so be it. Don't let this problem linger beyond the trade deadline. 
    Posted by eggplants[/QUOTE]

You're kidding, right? That was Jeter's 5th error. Meanwhile, Lowrie has 10 and Scutaro 4.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Yanks sure can hit home runs though ... Andy Jones hitting two in one game ... how about that?!?   Some sloppy play by both teams.  

Sox have their own problems, starting tonight in that stinkhole they call the Trop.   Miller better keep it under 5 runs, Sox just can't score that much against TB pitching.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else watching the Yankees getting their butts kicked? : LOL...or should i say OUCH?!!...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Hey Jete...did you know there's someone on the boards now with your screen name and another "2" attached to the end ("jete02fann)?  Did you create a second avatar, or do you have a stalker? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]                     The Yankee problem started at SS last night.....ring a bell yet? You fix the problem when you can not when you have to. Exhaust all in house possibilities, arrive at a solution, and if you have to go outside, so be it. Don't let this problem linger beyond the trade deadline. 
    Posted by eggplants[/QUOTE]

earth to eggplant

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else watching the Yankees getting their butts kicked? : Hey Jete...did you know there's someone on the boards now with your screen name and another "2" attached to the end ("jete02fan n )?  Did you create a second avatar, or do you have a stalker? 
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE] hey Soups, yeah i do, it's definitely NOT me, he's probably also the one behind jessyerica...what can you do?...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else watching the Yankees getting their butts kicked? : hey Soups, yeah i do, it's definitely NOT me, he's probably also the one behind jessyerica...what can you do?...

I'm pretty sure jersey erica enjoys men behind him. Tongue out

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else watching the Yankees getting their butts kicked? : hey Soups, yeah i do, it's definitely NOT me, he's probably also the one behind jessyerica...what can you do?...

Wow, that's really lame.  I'm thinking about the time and effort it would take to try to be someone else on these boards...kinda brings "troll" to a whole new level.  Enjoy the weather today...it's gorgeous out there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

It's always nice to see a score like that against the Yankees, but frankly, they did score 7 runs.  Usually enough to win a ball game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

the fall of frediie vawsquez garcia is next

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Ya know what they say, Jete. ... imitation is the highest form of flattery.