ANYONE FEEL BAD FOR AROD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

ANYONE FEEL BAD FOR AROD

I never thought I would but there is a piece of me that does. He's a human being who at the moment has been trashed more than any other player in history. I'am starting to feel bad for him. Without question I'am hoping for a Tiger sweep tonight, but would like to see Arod play and have a career type performance. He needs it and is more than capable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: ANYONE FEEL BAD FOR AROD

No

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow has married life has made you soft HH ;-)

I was thinking no one feels bad for arod

but there are a lot of us

who almost feel bad for arod

[/QUOTE]

In the Playoffs in 2009 A-Rod reversed his miserable post season performances and really had a terrific post season.  I just wonder if it is because he is getting old and his reflexes aren't what they were but he seems to have gone into the tank.  Very few Red Sox fans feel anything empathy for him and right now I don't either.  Once the Tigers win this ALCS then I might feel a little something for the guy.  We could start feeling sorry for the guy and all of a sudden he leads the Yankees back in a four game sweep.  I'll save my best wishes AFTER the Tigers win----assuming they don't fall apart.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The female fan A-Rod was hitting on is Kyna Treacy, an Australian bikini model.

A-Rod, you should have stayed with Kate Hudson.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The female fan A-Rod was hitting on is Kyna Treacy, an Australian bikini model.

A-Rod, you should have stayed with Kate Hudson.  

[/QUOTE]

he should have stayed with his 'roids.

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!   :)

I'm sure Torrie Wilson is telling A-Rod the same thing.  LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Strike13. Show Strike13's posts

not even a little.  

perhaps if he wasn't put on such a pedestal and paid such a disgusting amount of money.

i feel bad for genuine people

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

I feel for most any human being who is publicly trashed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I'm no fan, I do think it's unfair he's beeing singled out like this. Cano and Granderson have been just as bad.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

He'll be OK folks.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

The Yankees were ensnared by ARod when he opted out of his contract and the gluttonous machine that is New York took the bait.... They can fade away together (I wanted to say die together but I figured the Yankee Liberal fans would cry out as if I literally meant it.... which I did actually so na na boo boo).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

I don't think that any athlete really outruns Father Time.  It is just that Father Time catches up with them at various times.  He (FT) seems to have caught up with ARod in the last two seasons.

How can anyone "feel sorry" for this guy?  He has performed well for years, has made zillions of dollars and will continue to make another $100+ M even if he cannot play another inning or bat even one more time.  A guaranteed contract is just that "guaranteed".

But, he also may not be totally done yet either.  A new team (Miami?) in the NL and lots of time at first base may rejuvinate him next year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Not sure why I should feel bad for him.  He has the choice of asking out of his contract, taking a more reasonable contract with Miami, where his magnaminity might be appreciated.

He doesn't have to flirt with the girls in the middle of the playoff game.

I've lived my life watching people do stupid things when they are told not to.  Then expecting sympathy.  I mean, he cheated the NYY out of the money by taking the PEDs before he signed the contract.  He can do the right thing and walk away from it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

No---stay focused on the game--$30 M's alot of money-to be looking around the stands for whatever reason. Giradi showed me something--what does he have to lose--hopefully they will be able to move ARod. I'm not a Yankee fan and I'm not crazy about overpaid athletes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I feel bad for A-Rod. 

But then, he pays me to feel bad for him.   It's part time work.  I'm only needed in October...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow has married life has made you soft HH ;-)

I was thinking no one feels bad for arod

but there are a lot of us

who almost feel bad for arod

[/QUOTE]GM Zac,

"married life has made you soft"

I never thought of it that way, but it's possible.

I think it started when I rolled my roadster and opted for the largest SUV produced.

I've become much more protective.

"but there are a lot of us who almost feel bad for Arod"

That's a good start.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Is A-Rod fixed?  with all the women he have b@nged, none of them are pregnant....very impressive.....oh wait...did he really b@nged them??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm no fan, I do think it's unfair he's beeing singled out like this. Cano and Granderson have been just as bad.

[/QUOTE]
    Agree with you that he shouldn't be singled out when many of the other players on the Yankees are struggling.  The pitching for the Yankees has been good during this series, but you can't win games when you can't score runs with runners on base. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to LloydDobler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Agree with you that he shouldn't be singled out when many of the other players on the Yankees are struggling.  The pitching for the Yankees has been good during this series, but you can't win games when you can't score runs with runners on base. 

[/QUOTE]

You're correct, the yankees pitching has been very good. Better than I expected to be honest. Right now the offense hasn't showed up and it only takes an early lead in a game for it to relax and explode.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I never thought I would but there is a piece of me that does. He's a human being who at the moment has been trashed more than any other player in history. I'am starting to feel bad for him. Without question I'am hoping for a Tiger sweep tonight, but would like to see Arod play and have a career type performance. He needs it and is more than capable.

[/QUOTE]

Heck... Give me his 200+ mil and the world can trash me.Feel sorry for him??? When your filty rice and on that stage ,it comes with a price. I really think if you got the chance to follow him around for a week or so you wouldn't feel so bad for him.Spending your hard earned  money to see these spoiled rich players ,Maybe you should start feeling bad for yourself for feeding them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I never feel bad for millionaire ballplayers. But I am somewhat tired of the NY press, especially Lupica. You would think Alex alone was the cause of this bad hitting streak they are going through in the playoffs. Granderson, Swish, Tex and Cano need to feel the heat as well. Swish is gone, Grandy won't be seeing that big payday he envisioned and Cano better have a true MVP type season next year otherwise he will also lose big $ come Free Agency.

And Burrittio - get over it buddy.

The Yankees were ensnared by ARod when he opted out of his contract and the gluttonous machine that is New York took the bait....

This lays purely on the shoulders of one stupid man, Fat Hank. Cashman and Hal would have been very happy to see him go. It was this move that caused Hal to take on the mantle of leadership in the NY F.O. and Hank to be relegated to parking cars.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Heck... Give me his 200+ mil and the world can trash me.Feel sorry for him??? When your filty rice and on that stage ,it comes with a price. I really think if you got the chance to follow him around for a week or so you wouldn't feel so bad for him.Spending your hard earned  money to see these spoiled rich players ,Maybe you should start feeling bad for yourself for feeding them.

[/QUOTE]" maybe you should start feeling bad for yourself for feeding them"

Not really. If I was starving I might have different feelings.

Wealth is not a cure all.

Arod is one hurting pup at the moment.