Are You Excited?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Are You Excited?

Of late, there has been much ado about lack of outfield production, No DH fear and loathing, interleague agita, and who owes Manny what.

But, while these issues do cross my mind in passing, I have one very insistent thought that has been stirring up some space butterflies these past couple days:

BRING ON THE PHILLIES!!

Are you psyched or what?  This is a big-time gauntlet, with big time pitching match-ups, and a lot of very premature but inevitable post-season conjecture.  I say bring 'em on!  The Pirates series was a tough one, but I suspect it may reap benefits of gritty road focus for this series.

Is Beckett over his "intestinal turmoil"?

Will the luddite Phillie fans refrain from battery throwing at JD given his already blacked eye?

So many juicy questions.  I can't wait til tip off tonight.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Re: Are You Excited?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Are You Excited?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Are You Excited? : I thought beckett was suffering from lack of testicular fortitude.
    Posted by betterdeadthanred[/QUOTE]

This would be a cute dig if Beckett, to date, hasn't shown the cojones of an all-time ace this season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I'll tell ya space, is there a worst fanbase out there other than the city of brotherly hate? they beat up santa clause for cripes sake. even as a joke what's with the get your D-cells ready eh?

this will be a good game tonight with lee going against beckett. however, I have no clue what tito is gonna do to put someone that can hit after agon.

gotta get to lee early and score some runs or it's gonna be a long night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Phillies fans are bad, but they aren't stupid enough to want to see Wakefield over Miller, Aceves and Doubrant. Only in Boston can that happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

And I just can't hide it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]And I just can't hide it.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

hey no problem lloyd.  as long as you don't lose your mind and like it ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee-yazzer. Show thee-yazzer's posts

hopefully, they won't throw batteries at drew because, hopefully, he will remain in the dugout for the whole series.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

[QUOTE]hopefully, they won't throw batteries at drew because, hopefully, he will remain in the dugout for the whole series.
    Posted by thee-yazzer[/QUOTE]
    you do realize that JD Drew sucks, man this guy is a joke, with that being said his B.A. is twice as high as McDonald, & Drew's defense is night & day better than McDonald. So if J.D.  sits a player that is twice as bad as him plays, man  thats really bad

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

What exactly am I supposed to be excited about? Maybe I missed something crucial along the way.