Are you worried about the KC series?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Are you worried about the KC series?

KC plays @.500 ball at home.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Are you worried about the KC series?

Certainly they will make for good competition.  We split 4 with them last time out.  If the offense is still swooning, its gonna be tough to beat them.  But, worry is not something I feel.  I look forward to the Sox getting going again.  I am respectful of a talented young KC club.  I am in full acknowledgement that these dog days are a dog fight.  And I recognize that the Sox have vulnerability.  But worried?  I'll leave that to all the dismal types who do not have the stomach for the nature of a 162 game mlb season.  Not worried.  Looking forward to it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Check out the reliever Louis Coleman, sidewinder. He dusted the Yankees last night, 3 up and 3 strik-outs (Cano, Tex, and Swisher).

The Royals can win but Boston is better so no excuses this weekend.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Are you worried about the KC series?:
    [QUOTE]They have no starters, get to them early and often. BP is not that bad, and they can hit. Sox need to take care of business in KC, before they move on into Texas. These are true spoiler teams at this time of year. Yes I am worried. Yanks are also facing one too, with the Twins.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

texas is a spoiler?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

not worried but will be disappointed if sox don't take at least 3.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]They have no starters, get to them early and often. BP is not that bad, and they can hit. Sox need to take care of business in KC, before they move on into Texas. These are true spoiler teams at this time of year. Yes I am worried. Yanks are also facing one too, with the Twins.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

Yanks own the twins, expect a sweep...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rizzuto1965. Show Rizzuto1965's posts

Well, Boston will likely not face Joakim Soria in game one, as he threw 40 pitches in the ninth inning against the Yankees last night.  KC has more than a couple good fastball hitters and a pretty good bullpen, even without Soria.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Anything less than a 6-2 trip, will be a failure IMO.
    Two lost series in a row against relatively weak offensive teams is not a good sign. And if it looks as though our offense is once again struglling early, it will be smart to play the small-ball card.
    Another thing, if Ells and Crawford manage to get on, they had best be running on the first or second pitch. That aspect of our offense has been virtually obsolete, and has contributed greatly to the offensive decline.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

No reason the Sox shouldn't bust out in this series vs KC's starters. BP's decent, but not overpowering. Red Sox take 3 of 4.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

i'm more worried about KC and the SUNSHINE BAND.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from <)TheBabe(>. Show <)TheBabe(>'s posts

Not worried at all, kc should at least get a split if not 3 out of 4.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]i'm more worried about KC and the SUNSHINE BAND.
    Posted by theYAZZER[/QUOTE]

Yeah man, those guys should definitely not be on the road anymore.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

KC during the Brett/Bret years in 80's were good. KC' and the Sunshine Band's  Ace is Hochevar!!!! Can you say "splash" as in HR into the water thing KC has in the outfield....

KC can hit though...with the likes of Hosmer, Moustakas, Bubba (love that baseball name) with vets of Francoeur (signed two year deal today) and Melky (having a great year).

They have a high school stud, 5 tool kid Starling...

Sox need to get the bats to wake up and KC may be that team...I wouldnt be surprised if sox win 12-2 or something of that sort...