As DAD would say..... "Well SON, our prayers have been answered" !!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Re: As DAD would say.....

The clown parade marches on

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

Is there a psychiatrist in the house?

My God people! If you don't like Bill's threads just ignore them and move on with your hectic lives!

"Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket."- George Orwell

Haha..seriously Zillagod. You are exactly right. People need to lighten up on this board and pass threads by if they don't like the poster. Stop flagging harmless comments just because they don't like the poster who made them and keep the talk to baseball..rather than all these personal attacks. Yikes..guys are always yacking about how catty women are...I don't know many females who are as catty as some of the men in this forum.

For the record...I crack up when I read Bill's thread titles. They are so obviously meant to be humorous. He reminds me so much of a couple of my Italian uncle's...lol

As far as the OP...Bogie has a lot of fans...especially in those of us who follow minor league ball. It will be nice to seem him play. That doesn't take anything away from Drew...but giving him a rest here and there is a good thing. Isn't that what we heard when Ortiz was given a rest?

I know there will be a lot of people..myself included that will  happy to see the kid play...and while I haven't been "praying for it"...lol...it will be nice to see. I think that is all Bill meant by his title.

No offense miscricket, but are you really this slow, or are you just playing???

Now...  i don't "hate" billy, but he brings this on himself.  I think.....  most guys just like sticking it up his posterior, as opposed to really hating the guy.  When you hitch your wagon to the likes of Softy, an epically compromised person who is more than fond of demagogically dehumanizing any number & class of people, folks will tend to assume you are like minded.  What is it you don't get about that?  This is not exactly a difficult concept to follow here.  Furthermore......  When you consistently add your own two cents onto the vile racial demagoguery & other various bigotries spewed by your chosen & fully backed 'hero,' it's not much of a stretch to assume that you completely agree with that person.  In fact, it goes beyond assumption & becomes a certitude.  When you add the love-fest with 67, the case is closed.

Given all this, it's hard not to appreciate the rich irony of these 3 charmers constantly bemoaning the slings & arrows of these unjust & 'hateful attacks.'  The most amazing thing to watch in all of this, are the women who buy into the 'Menendez' phenomenon, where the guilty become victims.   Sure, they killed their parents, but now they don't even have a mother or father.  How can you not feel badly for them??????    :)  LOL....  You got to hand it to these guys.......   they're smart enough to know that many have difficulty keeping up with logical absurdities, & will therefor take their side as the brutalized victims they tell you they are. 

Talk about needing a shrink???  LOL  

Having said all this, I don't hate billy, I feel sorry for him.  I really don't think he gets any of this.  He's just a sad old guy.  :( 

Oh miss cricket?  ;)

sorry for picking on you.  Just making a point

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

My God people! If you don't like Bill's threads just ignore them and move on with your hectic lives!

Haha..seriously Zillagod. You are exactly right. People need to lighten up on this board and pass threads by if they don't like the poster. Stop flagging harmless comments just because they don't like the poster who made them and keep the talk to baseball..rather than all these personal attacks. Yikes..guys are always yacking about how catty women are...I don't know many females who are as catty as some of the men in this forum.

For the record...I crack up when I read Bill's thread titles. They are so obviously meant to be humorous. He reminds me so much of a couple of my Italian uncle's...lol

As far as the OP...Bogie has a lot of fans...especially in those of us who follow minor league ball. It will be nice to seem him play. That doesn't take anything away from Drew...but giving him a rest here and there is a good thing. Isn't that what we heard when Ortiz was given a rest?

I know there will be a lot of people..myself included that will  happy to see the kid play...and while I haven't been "praying for it"...lol...it will be nice to see. I think that is all Bill meant by his title.

Now...  i don't "hate" billy, but he brings this on himself.  I think.....  most guys just like sticking it up his posterior, as opposed to really hating the guy.  When you hitch your wagon to the likes of Softy, an epically compromised person who is more than fond of demagogically dehumanizing any number & class of people, folks will tend to assume you are like minded.  What is it you don't get about that?  This is not exactly a difficult concept to follow here.  Furthermore......  When you consistently add your own two cents onto the vile racial demagoguery & other various bigotries spewed by your chosen & fully backed 'hero,' it's not much of a stretch to assume that you completely agree with that person.  In fact, it goes beyond assumption & becomes a certitude.  When you add the love-fest with 67, the case is closed.

Given all this, it's hard not to appreciate the rich irony of these 3 charmers constantly bemoaning the slings & arrows of these unjust & 'hateful attacks.'  The most amazing thing to watch in all of this, are the women who buy into the 'Menendez' phenomenon, where the guilty become victims.   Sure, they killed their parents, but now they don't even have a mother or father.  How can you not feel badly for them??????    :)  LOL....  You got to hand it to these guys.......   they're smart enough to know that many have difficulty keeping up with logical absurdities, & will therefor take their side as the brutalized victims they tell you they are. 

Having said all this, I don't hate billy, I feel sorry for him.  I really don't think he gets any of this.  He's just a sad old guy.  :( 

Oh miss cricket?  ;)

WOW, again your just working too hard here !!!  Me thinks, its more about you, than me !!!!    Ya think ???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Oh miss cricket?  ;)

WOW, again your just working too hard here !!!  Me thinks, its more about you, than me !!!!    Ya think ???

No billy.  Sorry :)  It really is about you.  I actually kind of like you, but a 'man' who refuses to back down & admit he was wrong in supporting a manifestly bad person, is not a man.

I know you think avoiding the central questions as to your character mean they don't exist.  The state of Denial is not the 57th state in these United States ;)

Stiffy is manifestly a person of very LOW character.  You blow smoke rings up his posterior after removing & kneeling on his supporter?  You're well aware of his prolific racial demagoguery & rampant bigotry, & yet it seems to be the basis for your unrequited love affair with the man?

Do I have to go monosyllabic to help the comprehension?  I honestly don't like insulting you billy, but it's time to man up.  Step up.  Man up!  Admit you've been wrong to worship at the alter of your demi-god, 'The Stiff One,' & I will unilaterally disarm.  I actually kind of like you :)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Oh miss cricket?  ;)

No worries Redsoxdirtdog...I don't take this site seriously enough to feel offended or picked on ever.

I see the point you seem to be trying to make, but you have me at a disadvantage. First of all, I don't know who a couple of the posters you refer to are. I assume they are from the past. Second..I don't have any idea what Bill's or anyone else in the sports forums political leanings are. I don't spend a heck of a lot of time on this site and don't read every single post or comment.

I simply think people take Bill way too seriously..and take themselves way too seriously for that matter. Again..I ask..if you don't like a poster..why bother even opening and reading their threads? I rarely open threads of posters I don't like let alone comment on them.

There seems to be so much anger directed towards Bill. One has to wonder why this same anger is not directed towards 2013Soxchamps, AKA Conan..whose entire repertoire of comments seem to involve namecalling and personal attacks...yet not one single one person besides me is willing to call him out on it. At least Bill's posts are baseball related.  Seems like a lot of hypocrisy to me if Bill is going to be singled out when there are other posters who really are trolls and the self proclaimed board police remain silent.

As far as 67redsox, the seems to know her baseball. Again, I don't go through all of her posts. I've disagreed with her very strongly in the past and called her out on some things.  I disagreed with her vociferously on the thread about Ortiz using the Fbomb when addressing the crowd at Fenway.  Of course..since then it seems Ortiz can't stop saying the word...!

Not everyone is right about everything all the time. I don't have to agree with someone on everything to think they are a decent poster who adds to the forum.

Consider this..how boring is this forum going to be when the only people who are left are the ones agreeing with each other and just repeating each other's talking points?

Thats  a  B I N G O !!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

That's two clowns.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh miss cricket?  ;)

No worries Redsoxdirtdog...I don't take this site seriously enough to feel offended or picked on ever.

I see the point you seem to be trying to make, but you have me at a disadvantage. First of all, I don't know who a couple of the posters you refer to are. I assume they are from the past. Second..I don't have any idea what Bill's or anyone else in the sports forums political leanings are. I don't spend a heck of a lot of time on this site and don't read every single post or comment.

I simply think people take Bill way too seriously..and take themselves way too seriously for that matter. Again..I ask..if you don't like a poster..why bother even opening and reading their threads? I rarely open threads of posters I don't like let alone comment on them.

There seems to be so much anger directed towards Bill. One has to wonder why this same anger is not directed towards 2013Soxchamps, AKA Conan..whose entire repertoire of comments seem to involve namecalling and personal attacks...yet not one single one person besides me is willing to call him out on it. At least Bill's posts are baseball related.  Seems like a lot of hypocrisy to me if Bill is going to be singled out when there are other posters who really are trolls and the self proclaimed board police remain silent.

As far as 67redsox, the seems to know her baseball. Again, I don't go through all of her posts. I've disagreed with her very strongly in the past and called her out on some things.  I disagreed with her vociferously on the thread about Ortiz using the Fbomb when addressing the crowd at Fenway.  Of course..since then it seems Ortiz can't stop saying the word...!

Not everyone is right about everything all the time. I don't have to agree with someone on everything to think they are a decent poster who adds to the forum.

Consider this..how boring is this forum going to be when the only people who are left are the ones agreeing with each other and just repeating each other's talking points?

[/QUOTE]

GMAB

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

Good point, imagine what the public debt will be if we keep having a fawning media and repeated talking points. I believe it's called propaganda.

Welcome home SON !!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh miss cricket?  ;)

[/QUOTE]

Again....  I actually kind of like billy.  I also love a diversity of opinions on this board.  When many on here stray into the socio-political, as billy, 67, and Softy are want to do, I LOVE sticking those narrow-minded views up their posterior.  I know most folks don't follow, or outright ignore and excuse these postings, but I can't seem to let them pass.  NOT because I want them banned or censored, as I believe the best disinfectant for these things is sunshine.  Sure :)  I get pretty brutal in directing the spotlight on these three, but if they don't want to get called out, or 'picked on,' perhaps they shouldn't talk with their heads firmly planted up their posterior on these issues.  As for billy's baseball OPINIONS???  God love him for it.  THE ONLY problem I have with billy on that score is his constant NEED to blow smoke rings up his heroe's bottom.  The reason he does so, is because he is so closely socio-politically alligned with the Stiff One.  Bottom line!  When he starts stroking the stiffler (Softy), I can't help but point out that he's fondling his jockstrap a bit too longingly, and he's quite fond of telling the rest of us 'we're not worthy of holding it.' It's a bit bizzare?

As for shoving it up a guys backside, my ribbing of Lil' billy is pretty good natured.  If he's going to diefy a guy like Softy, he's got to know that he's going to get some pretty heavy push back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say .........  "Well SON, how did you like Bogaerts last night ? 2 for 3, (2 doubles) now batting 303" !!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Good point, imagine what the public debt will be if we keep having a fawning media and repeated talking points. I believe it's called propaganda.

The prodigal son/daughter has returned!! He/she must have scraped enough coin from under his parents couch cushions to buy a new laptop to eek past the mods!!!  How clever!!! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

[QUOTE]

The prodigal son/daughter has returned!! He/she must have scraped enough coin from under his parents couch cushions to buy a new laptop to eek past the mods!!!  How clever!!! 

[/QUOTE]As DAD would say............   "SON, why don't you embrace the challenge & enjoy the ride" !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]As DAD would say............   "SON, why don't you embrace the challenge & enjoy the ride" !!!

[/QUOTE]

...............ummmmmmm......I am not going on a ride with you 'captain awkward'.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to BigPapiforever's comment:

I  think it is geat that Bill is exited by this kid who everyone likes. 

I agree with you....I hope soon that Bill will be 'exited'.......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to BigPapiforever's comment:

[QUOTE]

I  think it is geat that Bill is exited by this kid who everyone likes. 

I agree with you....I hope soon that Bill will be 'exited'.......

[/QUOTE]

LOL!