Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight...

I would like to welcome MatsuiGoesMo, Mikeyinthebronx, mflymfly back to the foroum.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight...

In Response to Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight...:
    [QUOTE]I would like to welcome MatsuiGoesMo, Mikeyinthebronx, mflymfly back to the foroum.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

I'm feelin' the love.

The sawx are still the
    Best.
    Team.
    EVAAHHHHHHH!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

In Response to Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight...:
    [QUOTE]I would like to welcome MatsuiGoesMo, Mikeyinthebronx, mflymfly back to the foroum.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE] You are a strange young man. You claim to know more about sports than anyone on this board; yet waste your time calling out jessey eric by starting a thread for which you were roundly criticized. And now, start another thread welcoming back three posters you are inferring to be frontrunners when in fact at least two out of three of them never left and are posting here on a daily basis. This type of behavior does nothing to enhance your self proclaimed "most knowledgable poster" status. Does it? Talk baseball please.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

What's a foroum?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

SPC, thank you for noticing but have been here since 2005 because I read the Globe, like the rivalry, and sometimes smart fans on both sides of the aisle talk baseball, unlike your demented ramblings. Posted today that Lester could be on my team any day after someone called him a choker on another thread. Saw your contribution today about Jeter's intentional dive into the stands against the Sox to appear "iconic". I'm hoping for your sake that you're engaged here in a long running spoof, but there's a part of me that's scared that you're for real.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

You are a strange young man. You claim to know more about sports than anyone on this board; yet waste your time calling out jessey eric by starting a thread for which you were roundly criticized. And now, start another thread welcoming back three posters you are inferring to be frontrunners when in fact at least two out of three of them never left and are posting here on a daily basis. This type of behavior does nothing to enhance your self proclaimed "most knowledgable poster" status. Does it? Talk baseball please. --- Pri360

---------------------------------------------

Roundly criticized...by his friends here.  Let's keep it real.  Most said he hasn't posted here since being outed as posing as a Sox fan on another baseball forum that, I believe, is for all team's fans. Why would someone do that -- especially someone who isn't 15 years old?  And you can add Zac to that as well.  Let's face it, you could be either one of those posters. You sound like one.

And Mikey left after they rid the board of Beni because it was his sole purpose for being here. Funny how he replaced Benmann, who spent the off-season here camped on his threads in his place. Maybe they are just sharing a chair.

Btw, which two are here on a daily basis?  And under what name?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight...:
    [QUOTE]SPC, thank you for noticing but have been here since 2005 because I read the Globe, like the rivalry, and sometimes smart fans on both sides of the aisle talk baseball, unlike your demented ramblings. Posted today that Lester could be on my team any day after someone called him a choker on another thread. Saw your contribution today about Jeter's intentional dive into the stands against the Sox to appear "iconic". I'm hoping for your sake that you're engaged here in a long running spoof, but there's a part of me that's scared that you're for real.
    Posted by mfymfy[/QUOTE]

Ok, please go on YouTube and look at that Jeter play again.

A.  It's overrated.
    B.  There was no reason to dive into the stands.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

And relax, I'm just trying to have a little fun here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight...:
    [QUOTE]You are a strange young man. You claim to know more about sports than anyone on this board; yet waste your time calling out jessey eric by starting a thread for which you were roundly criticized. And now, start another thread welcoming back three posters you are inferring to be frontrunners when in fact at least two out of three of them never left and are posting here on a daily basis. This type of behavior does nothing to enhance your self proclaimed "most knowledgable poster" status. Does it? Talk baseball please. --- Pri360 --------------------------------------------- Roundly criticized... by his friends here .  Let's keep it real.  Most said he hasn't posted here since being outed as posing as a Sox fan on another baseball forum that, I believe, is for all team's fans. Why would someone do that -- especially someone who isn't 15 years old?  And you can add Zac to that as well.  Let's face it, you could be either one of those posters. You sound like one. And Mikey left after they rid the board of Beni because it was his sole purpose for being here. Funny how he replaced Benmann, who spent the off-season here camped on his threads in his place. Maybe they are just sharing a chair. Btw, which two are here on a daily basis?  And under what name?
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Yawn.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]You are a strange young man. You claim to know more about sports than anyone on this board; yet waste your time calling out jessey eric by starting a thread for which you were roundly criticized. And now, start another thread welcoming back three posters you are inferring to be frontrunners when in fact at least two out of three of them never left and are posting here on a daily basis. This type of behavior does nothing to enhance your self proclaimed "most knowledgable poster" status. Does it? Talk baseball please. --- Pri360 --------------------------------------------- Roundly criticized... by his friends here .  Let's keep it real.  Most said he hasn't posted here since being outed as posing as a Sox fan on another baseball forum that, I believe, is for all team's fans. Why would someone do that -- especially someone who isn't 15 years old?  And you can add Zac to that as well.  Let's face it, you could be either one of those posters. You sound like one. And Mikey left after they rid the board of Beni because it was his sole purpose for being here. Funny how he replaced Benmann, who spent the off-season here camped on his threads in his place. Maybe they are just sharing a chair. Btw, which two are here on a daily basis?  And under what name?
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

FYI - I am not back but I do enjoy reading SPC's take on things. And in doing so, I happened upon your comments.

Here is something for you Kim - S*T*F*U when you have no idea what you are talking about. When it concerns me, you are incorrect 125 % of the time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wgorman7. Show wgorman7's posts

Jeter dive into the stands overrated? About as overrated as the BullSh*t bloody sock!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight... : FYI - I am not back but I do enjoy reading SPC's take on things. And in doing so, I happened upon your comments. Here is something for you Kim - S*T*F*U when you have no idea what you are talking about. When it concerns me, you are incorrect 125 % of the time.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

On a more important note, what band is that in your icon?   Can't make them out ...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

BTW, the White Sox were due ... and they have a very good team ... so it is no shame to lose a few to them.   Lets hope that Wake keeps his knuckleball over the plate today, it could be just what the doctor ordered.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Jess and Kim, before this thing turns a pizzing contest, it's been well documented when and why Jess left, could we please not keep rehashing the same BS over and over...i'll take SPC at his word about trying to have some fun, but this has NOTHING to do with baseball, Kim, you and i have gotten along pretty well, i'd like to explain to you the origins of the board you keep referencing if you'd like it's not what you think...it's up to you... i'll respect your decision either way..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Yankenstein, it's June 1...the Yanks have accomplished nothing........yet....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The---Babe-1. Show --The---Babe-1's posts

[QUOTE]Jess and Kim, before this thing turns a pizzing contest, it's been well documented when and why Jess left, could we please not keep rehashing the same BS over and over...i'll take SPC at his word about trying to have some fun, but this has NOTHING to do with baseball, Kim, you and i have gotten along pretty well, i'd like to explain to you the origins of the board you keep referencing if you'd like it's not what you think...it's up to you... i'll respect your decision either way..

Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

But jete, if jersey erica truly left he wouldn't be posting.

It's pretty comical, for two guys that have left the forum jersey erica and nhstephanie sure do still post.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]Jess and Kim, before this thing turns a pizzing contest, it's been well documented when and why Jess left, could we please not keep rehashing the same BS over and over...i'll take SPC at his word about trying to have some fun, but this has NOTHING to do with baseball, Kim, you and i have gotten along pretty well, i'd like to explain to you the origins of the board you keep referencing if you'd like it's not what you think...it's up to you... i'll respect your decision either way..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Good luck, Jete. I tried telling her the "Dem Yanks" story before, one time when TWM was over here. All she really needs to do is take a look over there, rather than use her imagination.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The---Babe-1. Show --The---Babe-1's posts

Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Nah, they don't disappear during losing streaks and then re-appear during winning streaks to gloat like you are famous for.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight... : On a more important note, what band is that in your icon?   Can't make them out ...
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

Is it Uriah Heep?  Looks late 70s, possibly up to '82... my final answer is Uriah Heep.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

No wait! Blue Oyster Cult!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

My love for classic rock and classic hard rock is only outweighed by my love of late 70s early 80s rock paraphenalia and arcades.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

It is Mott The Hoople.

Jete - no disrespect intended towards you, but Kim needs to learn to shut her typing mouth when she has no clue of anything. And she needs to get over her obsession with me.

Babe - you are an azzwipe from day one. I have never left BDC forum - you can find me on the music forum. As for the Sox forum, I refrain from commenting because I just don't want to. Especially when the likes of you continue to spew your impotence all over the place.

Everyone else, - hope you are having fun.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Hey Jess. hope all is well and you decide to return. you're missed by most