At least the St. Francona nonsense will now be over...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: At least the St. Francona nonsense will now be over...

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to georom4's comment:

good to see the bootlickers in full shameless force after their naked emporer admits he was more interested in hoarding percoset than disciplining players and keeping them from drinking, eating,gambling, and playing video games....

yea he was great...i miss him...

The commander of the Crybaby Cadre has spoken. Make it so #1.

Semantics. It is now acceptable for many here to call Georom a crybaby or a whiner. This implies that he is being truthful, sincere, and honest. What if he is role playing, pretending, and baiting you. Hasn't anyone had that thought. If you do then you could call him a troll. That is why they have the definition.

OK, let's play.

What IF Georom is role playing? 

But,

What if YOU are role playing?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

good to see the bootlickers in full shameless force after their naked emporer admits he was more interested in hoarding percoset than disciplining players and keeping them from drinking, eating,gambling, and playing video games....

Semantics. It is now acceptable for many here to call Georom a crybaby or a whiner. This implies that he is being truthful, sincere, and honest. What if he is role playing, pretending, and baiting you. Hasn't anyone had that thought. If you do then you could call him a troll. That is why they have the definition.

Of course Georom is role playing.

No one can be that dense and still be able to figure out how to log onto this site.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

I haven't read the book yet. I'm currently reading K2 Life and Death on the World's Most Dangerous Mountain by Ed Viesturs. I like reading books about climbing Everest, K2 and other mountains in the winter when I can sort of understand what kind of cold these incredibly brave maniacs are in. But I will, of course, read it. It will be interesting to see how much of what has already been said has been completely twisted by posters here.

You must have read "Into Thin Air", the story of the 1996 Everest tragedy.

A pretty good read. It's shows just how nuts some of those mountaineers are.

I loved Into Thin Air. It's probably the one that got me started. There were books written by other people who were there that I've read as well. I know after reading them that it wasn't the storm that killed those climbers.

What's interesting is that so many of these types of books have the same people in them even the sherpas who help them. You just see some of the same names in alot of the books. And just looking at some of the photos and reading the stories makes you wonder why/how anyone would do that. I'm completely fascinated by them for some reason.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

The "drinking and eating" happens on all teams. My guess is, there were so many players on the DL it was magnified. And all the pitchers have said they don't even play video games and haven't for years. Weren't they the ones that were blamed for that? Get your facts straight, and at least read a book before you post things that you know nothing about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

why do you come here if this place is so dreadful??

I've asked him the same thing many times with no answer. Not to mention that literally no one here likes him.

You like Mikey and Babe. There's really no accounting for taste here.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

I haven't read the book yet. I'm currently reading K2 Life and Death on the World's Most Dangerous Mountain by Ed Viesturs. I like reading books about climbing Everest, K2 and other mountains in the winter when I can sort of understand what kind of cold these incredibly brave maniacs are in. But I will, of course, read it. It will be interesting to see how much of what has already been said has been completely twisted by posters here.

You must have read "Into Thin Air", the story of the 1996 Everest tragedy.

A pretty good read. It's shows just how nuts some of those mountaineers are.

I loved Into Thin Air. It's probably the one that got me started. There were books written by other people who were there that I've read as well. I know after reading them that it wasn't the storm that killed those climbers.

What's interesting is that so many of these types of books have the same people in them even the sherpas who help them. You just see some of the same names in alot of the books. And just looking at some of the photos and reading the stories makes you wonder why/how anyone would do that. I'm completely fascinated by them for some reason.

I know there are other books about the same Everest event. Some that contradict what Krakaur wrote.

I'll have to get a hold of a couple of them.

Either way, there were definitely some bad decisions made by the guides on that expedition.

It is interesting that so many people would go though such hardship and danger, to climb a mountain.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I've asked him the same thing many times with no answer. Not to mention that literally no one here likes him.

And I don't like you. Go figure.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And I don't like you. Go figure.

I don't want anyone who likes Babe and Mikey and their acts here to like me. So, it's all good with me.