Audios, El Pistolero de Muerte....!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Audios, El Pistolero de Muerte....!!

Nevermore.

I still wish we could have seen you in a one on one death match with Tiexiera, but alas, konichiwa mi amigo!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Audios, El Pistolero de Muerte....!!

The game thread regulars will recognize this, exam.Something about Padilla and Japan just don't match up. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

The Nicaraguan Nightmare.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Yeah, Padilla is leaving, but I hear the Sox have invited Tavarez to spring training. Gotta have at least one nut case on the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Padilla pitched pretty good for a while.  And he went to Pesky's funeral. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Padilla pitched pretty good for a while.  And he went to Pesky's funeral. 

Yes he did, which you definitely have to respect, but I don't think Tom Werner thinks he sexy enough, despite the fact that he has at least 10 kids with a lot of different women. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Audios?  Does he really drive an Audi???  I thought he drove a hurse?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Hi pike (grammar troll)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Audios?  Does he really drive an Audi???  I thought he drove a hurse?

LOL!  Jokes on me!  I'm trying to punk a guy for mis-spelling in spanish, when I can't spell in English....

Ouch!  :)

so much for being cleeeever.

Hearse?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I was really hoping the Sox would bring him back. Who's going to knock hitters off the plate now?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

with Padilla gone, our batchit crazy bar fight brawling capabilities have just been reduced 50%

where is pedro borbon when you need him?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

So what Francona said is true--Boston is trying to build a "sexy team" so they let go of Padilla. LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Yeah, Padilla is leaving, but I hear the Sox have invited Tavarez to spring training. Gotta have at least one nut case on the team.

Don't we still have Ace?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Don't we still have Ace?

yeah but without BV's head stuck in his own anoose who will anger Ace enough for him to show his headcase-ness?? I think he will be pretty tame without the BV circus provoking him and the rest of the team

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Don't we still have Ace?

yeah but without BV's head stuck in his own anoose who will anger Ace enough for him to show his headcase-ness?? I think he will be pretty tame without the BV circus provoking him and the rest of the team

Sure. It's going to be dullsville without BV. No more drama!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Uh ...  I think the drama will be here  anyhoo

Maybe it will even end up looking like this ....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Agreed.  This is a sure signal that they are going to keep Aceves on the roster.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Alibiike's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

Don't we still have Ace?

It will be good to just have "NORMAL" for awhile.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Don't we still have Ace?

Even money Aceves is traded or designated out of ST.   Bullpen looking full with Hanahan, Bailey, Uehara, Tazawa, Mortensen , Miller, Breslow, and Morales.

Not to mention my next candidate for lightning-in-a-bottle pitching stud........(Jack) Rubby "The Executioner " DeLaRosa. Although Barnes, Webster, Workman, Britton, Owens all look at least 1-2 years from readiness, I think only health of re-built arm question is between Rubby and a rotation spot.

REALLY looking forward to spring baseball & roster makeup debates. Between Lackey's recovery status and Dempster's Amer. League suitability I foresee plenty of starting opportunities for Morales and DeLaRosa

And Padilla's antics should play well in Japan............Not.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to jimedfred's comment:

Don't we still have Ace?

Even money Aceves is traded or designated out of ST.   Bullpen looking full with Hanahan, Bailey, Uehara, Tazawa, Mortensen , Miller, Breslow, and Morales.

Not to mention my next candidate for lightning-in-a-bottle pitching stud........(Jack) Rubby "The Executioner " DeLaRosa. Although Barnes, Webster, Workman, Britton, Owens all look at least 1-2 years from readiness, I think only health of re-built arm question is between Rubby and a rotation spot.

REALLY looking forward to spring baseball & roster makeup debates. Between Lackey's recovery status and Dempster's Amer. League suitability I foresee plenty of starting opportunities for Morales and DeLaRosa

Could be. I think it would be much more likely that we trade a lefty as we seem to have an overabundance of them between Morales, Miller and Breslow. I'm seriously hoping to see Ben move one of our catchers and (at least) one of our pen lefties for somebody's stud pitching prospect from AA or A. And Padilla in Japan is kind of a scary thought. Do you think the Yakuza will go after him the first time he goes headhunting?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Don't we still have Ace?

Could be. I think it would be much more likely that we trade a lefty as we seem to have an overabundance of them between Morales, Miller and Breslow. I'm seriously hoping to see Ben move one of our catchers and (at least) one of our pen lefties for somebody's stud pitching prospect from AA or A. And Padilla in Japan is kind of a scary thought. Do you think the Yakuza will go after him the first time he goes headhunting?

Yakuza ?  What's that, another little two-stroke engine motorcycle ?  Japanese exclamation after sneezing ?

Remember......there IS no Mafia. And we'll kill anyone who says there is.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Don't we still have Ace?

I dont see Aceves going anywhere. Farrell really likes him. Im guessing that one of Breslow, Morales or Miller will be dealt. Miller being the most likely IMO. Lots of teams need a loogy.

I really dont think after last years performance they will give the starting catching job to Lav just yet. Lav should, and I believe will start the year in AAA. Salty has improved since starting 2 years ago. He still needs some improvement, without question. But realistically, hes not as bad as some make him out to be when you compare him to whats out there. hes about middle of the pack. If he can improve on the avg and obp, we will have one of the better offensive catchers. His defense still needs work, but its improved since he came here. His catchers era went down by a half run last year even with a terrible performance fromour rotation and his PB/WP numbers were cut in half. Hes been rated as one of the top pitch framers in the game. All that and being a positive presence in the clubhouse with his attitude and work ethic. With Tek and now Ross here, I think its smart to let salty play out his final year and then make a decision about his future in Boston at the end of the year.

Now, if this team totally flops then all bets are off and almost anyone is available.