August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks

In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Ma mere always said I belonged to the milkman.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]
    If you belonged to the milkman, I hope he was not juicing up on the testosterone back then....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : If you belonged to the milkman, I hope he was not juicing up on the testosterone back then....
    Posted by GreenPartyCelt[/QUOTE]Actually, my dad really was the milkman. He had a milk route before he went to work in the lumber mill.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Actually, my dad really was the milkman. He had a milk route before he went to work in the lumber mill.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]
    OMG...Too funny monsieur...I will have to keep abreast of this autobiographical milk humor that some might find cheesy or udderly ridiculous.  As for me, I will cow-tow to no man, and continue to enjoy your humorous jibes before that humor evaporates before my very eyes as I wave the BDC Bosox forum a fondish farewell...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : OMG...Too funny monsieur...I will have to keep abreast of this autobiographical milk humor that some might find cheesy or udderly ridiculous.  As for me, I will cow-tow to no man, and continue to enjoy your humorous jibes before that humor evaporates before my very eyes as I wave the BDC Bosox forum a fondish farewell...
    Posted by GreenPartyCelt[/QUOTE]Anyway... I'm on a pike hunt right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Harpua just said that Harpua is his only moniker and then five minutes he admits that he was Mikey. LOL. A year ago he also admitted that he was also Camelwalk. Now here is a liar.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

Do you realize your thousands of whines covering dozens of monikers has largely fallen on deaf ears? What a waste of energy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Yup. Been gone for years. JBay seems pretty level headed to me, succoring to neither the pessimist, realists, nor to the optimists. You prefer, obviously, the more optimistic viewpoint but you are not as sugary sweet as RedSoxKimmi whose posts I find as nauseating as overly sweet ice tea. Its all good Calzone; each to his own. Imagine a forum where only one viewpoint was allowed. How boring that would be.  Here is what I think: all of us are incredibly fed up with a disastrous season and are demoralized about the near term prospects for improvement. Instead of attacking one another on a personal level, lets try to comment on the POSTS, not the POSTER. Lets discuss BASEBALL and not other Red Sox fans as much as possible. Deep breath everyone.........
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]

pumpsie, come on man.  On the one hand you're saying each to their own, comment on the posts not the poster, which is spot on.  So why on earth in the same post would you refer to Kimmi's posts as 'nauseating' - not for the first time?  This is a hypocritical post.  Follow your own advice. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Go to Boston.com, choose Community and then Forums. Most of our regulars are also on the Music forum. Camelwalk / ThatWasMe / are the resident trolls on the Politics forum and are despised there and that pleases them immensely.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

Really pike? Produce just one post by me from that thread.

There are none because I've never been there.