August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks

In response to "Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : wait and watch, mikey. it's in developement.  Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] You're like a whining child on 4th grade running to the hall monitor, God I miss the old posters.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Does that mean a Seattle Mariners fan, who has posted respectfully on this forum for six-plus years, is likely to be banned? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJhcGepfG04
    Posted by hill55[/QUOTE]

IDK, hill. they said sox only. Not sure if thats just to keep out the evil empire or anyone who's not a sox fan. we'll put in a good word for you 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : IDK, hill. they said sox only. Not sure if thats just to keep out the evil empire or anyone who's not a sox fan. we'll put in a good word for you 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]Does that mean we can finally get rid of pike?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : IDK, hill. they said sox only. Not sure if thats just to keep out the evil empire or anyone who's not a sox fan. we'll put in a good word for you 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
     When Republicans see something on t.v. they don't like, they change the channel. Whe Democrats see something on t.v. they don't like, they want it censored. You prove that point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Does that mean we can finally get rid of pike?
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

IDK, carnie. KST too they're sox fans, so I doubt it, at least initially. they may be banned, if they decide to boot them. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks :   excuse me?? Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] I wrote it in English, I miss the old posters from when I first started posting here back. in 2005, Zac knows who they were, they were not like you

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Man is this team depressing to watch. If we're gonna make 100 wins, now would be a good time to start.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Does that mean we can finally get rid of pike?
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]
    O well, monsieur...Looks like the handwriting is on the wall, so I guess the bet is now a moot point ....But it was fun!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : nope theyre all going. no NYY fans. IP address will be banned Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] How could that be enforced?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks :  When Republicans see something on t.v. they don't like, they change the channel. Whe Democrats see something on t.v. they don't like, they want it censored. You prove that point. Posted by prknsdnld[/QUOTE] Exactly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    Thanks.
    Smile

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : IDK, carnie. KST too they're sox fans, so I doubt it, at least initially. they may be banned, if they decide to boot them. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]If we could that would be a good thing. pike has never even offered up even one comment about baseball that I've ever seen. IMO not only is he not a Red Sox fan, he's not a baseball fan at all.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : O well, monsieur...Looks like the handwriting is on the wall, so I guess the bet is now a moot point ....But it was fun!
    Posted by GreenPartyCelt[/QUOTE]Have you guys won ten yet? It's not over.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Have you guys won ten yet? It's not over.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]
    No...I was referring to the BDC housecleaning of Yankee fans...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

Yeah yeah hall monitor, miss the old posters.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : No...I was referring to the BDC housecleaning of Yankee fans...
    Posted by GreenPartyCelt[/QUOTE]Maybe we could start a private forum for Yankee and Red Sox fans who are actually adults.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah yeah hall monitor, miss the old posters.
    Posted by Harpua710[/QUOTE]

LOL mikey you think the boston globe is spending thousands of dollars over a poster complaining?? hardly. been a long time coming. they can't deal with all the BS anymore. not just here, all the sites. celts buins pats.  going troll free 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

[QUOTE]Jeter was having an awful season last year prior to his 3,000th hit. He goes on the DL and then comes back like a gang buster. Totally different player. I remember when he had 4-4 including a homerun against David Price, he looked like he was on something. In response to "Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE] Like ells-bum.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Maybe we could start a private forum for Yankee and Red Sox fans who are actually adults.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]
    That would be great carnie...I would be open to any ideas...I am sure that Jessey, jete, chill, yourself and all the fans who like the rivalry give-and-take would love it too...If you build it, they wil come, and all that...We should talk it up and try to figure it out before the Great Stalinist Purge comes... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Like ells-bum.
    Posted by CHUBBIE99[/QUOTE]Nice.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Maybe we could start a private forum for Yankee and Red Sox fans who are actually adults.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]
    Not sure BDC would create  a private forum for six people.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I guess we got right back on our losing ways.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : That would be great carnie...I would be open to any ideas...I am sure that Jessey, jete, chill, yourself and all the fans who like the rivalry give-and-take would love it too...If you build it, they wil come, and all that...We should talk it up and try to figure it out before the Great Stalinist Purge comes... 
    Posted by GreenPartyCelt[/QUOTE]Sounds like a great idea. I'll add you as a friend so we can pm each other.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Not sure BDC would create  a private forum for six people.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]Laughing But you'd make 7.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : That would be great carnie...I would be open to any ideas...I am sure that Jessey, jete, chill, yourself and all the fans who like the rivalry give-and-take would love it too...If you build it, they wil come, and all that...We should talk it up and try to figure it out before the Great Stalinist Purge comes... 
    Posted by GreenPartyCelt[/QUOTE]I guess we're already friends, pm me.